hi friend

ronny79

Awards
hi friend. i m new in this forum. and i send about your opininion about my new year protocol.
i used only peptides because i want save my @@ and for 16 weeks i used only gh slin igf1 and mgf..

this is my plan.
january: 4 weeks with gh 4ui 5 gg on and 2 off.
igf 1 50mcg for part of muscle that i trained. i make igf1 5 days in a weeks
ancilliaris: t3 2 caps daily

februrary: 4 weeks with gh 4ui 5gg on and 2 off
slin 5ui and up to 15-20 ui in total. i make slin in the morning before breackfast and post w.out. 5 day on and 2 off.
and useing 2 caps t3 daily

march: 4 weeks with gh 4ui 5gg on and 2 off.
mgf 200mcg in the muscle that i training.
and t3 2 caps daily..
then in april i start with aas and preparation for the spring competition.
what s do you think about this protocol.

i m tall 170cm and my bodyweight is 91 kg... i make the last competition one weeks ago. and now i m off from all tipes of prodoucts.
thanks
regards
dave:bb3:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
what dosage is each T3 cap? also dont take GH with 2 days off, doesnt make sense, that protocol was designed to save money, nothing more. take it without any days off (16 weeks on basically)

ronny79

Awards
ok i thinks that off gh 2 day for the saturation. i using gh every day no problem.
t 3 is 25mcg. the gh stopped the t3 production. i using 2 caps 50mcg. the normal production is 25mcg but i want increase metabolism and increase the weight.
my diet in the first phase is about 500gr carbs only low i.g carbs (Rice potatoes oats) 500gr protein ( chicken, white of eggs protein powder and red meat) and 100 gr fat.

in the second phase with insu i low the fat and up the protein and carbs..
hi

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a decent enough plan. I would still recommend androgens though even a low dose of say 250mg Test per week.

Save your @@, what does that mean?