cloudy gh-frag

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, I just reconstitued my gh frag and it all dissolved into the the bac, but it is cloudy in appearance and not clear. Anyone have any insight into this, is this stuff good to go?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well F me, I did a search for "cloudy" and it all pretty much says no bueno.

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
well F me, I did a search for "cloudy" and it all pretty much says no bueno.
How could you possibly F-up your search for "cloudy"? :icon_lol:

Do an advanced search, choose to search titles only, and also choose to search the IGF section only.

4th hit (using "cloudy") is the thread you want, which is a thread strated by me ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How could you possibly F-up your search for "cloudy"? :icon_lol:

Do an advanced search, choose to search titles only, and also choose to search the IGF section only.

4th hit (using "cloudy") is the thread you want, which is a thread strated by me ;)
lol, no, no Bob, I think he's saying that he DID do a search for "cloudy" and he found that his peptide is now junk ("no bueno"). ;)

Cosmonaut

Cosmonaut

Awards
I have tried cloudy frag and got 0 results, sorry.

B

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
lol, no, no Bob, I think he's saying that he DID do a search for "cloudy" and he found that his peptide is now junk ("no bueno"). ;)
I guess my trigger finger needs no interpretation obviously, lol. :D

OK, so I did a google search using the "I'm feeling Lucky button" for "no bueno" to verify your words, Papa.

here is the result:

no bueno for sh|t

Totally worthless, an attempt without effort or any noticeable result . A slipshod or thrown together attempt. Alt. An unforeseen mishap: a car wreck, pregnancy, drug bust, a bad inspection(tree planting)

Crew Boss, "Jose and Bid Dog got busted and won't be able to crummy up on Monday."

Contractor," My two best planters in Jail.. ain't that no bueno, no bueno for sh|t.
Those are the exact words I could have used about my results with the cloudy 176 frag at 1mg and more per day...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
wtf this is confusing. I procured 20 mg of frag and also.. no bueno for sh|t. All of it cloudy.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I've been thinking about giving it another go.. maybe this time with some gh or cjc/ghrp. What dose worked for you bb?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im doin 5iu+500mcg gh frag EOD with ghrp6 ed before bed, so we'll see...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingAnt Anabolics 4
R Anabolics 10
T Anabolics 13
S IGF-1/GH 2
B IGF-1/GH 7