Insulin Like Growth Factor for cutting cycle

cocu

Awards
what do you guys think about this? im gon na do my cutting cycle taking Insulin Like Growth Factor . My goal is to lose body fat percent and lose at least 5 pounds.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about this? im gon na do my cutting cycle taking Insulin Like Growth Factor . My goal is to lose body fat percent and lose at least 5 pounds.
......ok........

cocu

Awards
lol I wanna hear what results you guys got with IGF . Is gonna be my first time on IGF and also my first time on something not legal lol

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
lol I wanna hear what results you guys got with IGF . Is gonna be my first time on IGF and also my first time on something not legal lol
Well you should have said so.

Why is IGF-1 not legal? Where do you live?

I have an IGF-1 log...you might want to search for it. Also, I would recommend reading the IGF-1 sticky too, if you haven't already.

Good luck.

disgraziato

Awards
Igf is legal for research purposes...not on any schedules....., but I have found it is better for mass building than fat loss....IMO

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Right, IGF-1 is not a perscription drug so obviously you don't need an Rx for it (in the U.S. anyways). It's an R&D chem.....in the literal sense.

cocu

Awards
The guy who reccomended me igf lr3 did a cycle for 6 weeks and after the cycle he did 2 cycles of clen, I am going to do the same since he got good results, I still with some few extra pounds so I wanna build lean mass (since muscle mass burns fat) and then do 1 cycle of clenbuterol to get rid of those unwanted few pounds