GHRP-6 Sides

KotKot

Awards
First post here.
I've been injecting GHRP-6 at 300 mcg a day (3 doses) for a few days now.
Right from the start I got the dreaded headache, neck tightness and lately some joint pain (legs).
Before I go ahead and try lowering the dose, I was wondering if that's normal for everyone? and how do you deal with it?
I got some Hawthorn Berry yesterday but haven't seen anything significant from it yet.
Thank you.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
First post here.
I've been injecting GHRP-6 at 300 mcg a day (3 doses) for a few days now.
Right from the start I got the dreaded headache, neck tightness and lately some joint pain (legs).
Before I go ahead and try lowering the dose, I was wondering if that's normal for everyone? and how do you deal with it?
I got some Hawthorn Berry yesterday but haven't seen anything significant from it yet.
Thank you.
Kot, welcome. I think you should check out my thread (CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6 month run). I have the same symptoms....elevated BP, neck tightness, headaches, etc

I'm dosing H-berry at 2g AM, 2g Noon, 2g PM.....depending on how I feel, I may skp some doses.

KotKot

Awards
Kot, welcome. I think you should check out my thread (CJC-1295/GHRP-6 6 month run). I have the same symptoms....elevated BP, neck tightness, headaches, etc

I'm dosing H-berry at 2g AM, 2g Noon, 2g PM.....depending on how I feel, I may skp some doses.
Thanks, do you feel the HB is helping at all. Is it actually normal to have BP issues with this thing, I mean is it documented or anecdotally mentioned?
I have to admit I'm a bit worried about continuing with this thing.
My CJC is due to arrive shortly and I might be dropping the whole thing.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, do you feel the HB is helping at all. Is it actually normal to have BP issues with this thing, I mean is it documented or anecdotally mentioned?
I have to admit I'm a bit worried about continuing with this thing.
My CJC is due to arrive shortly and I might be dropping the whole thing.
Others have mentioned the elevated BP as well.

Why are you nervous? What is troubling/worrying you?

Hawthorn Berry works very well for dropping my sys/dias readings. 2g drops it ~20-30pts. There are other homeopathic remedies out there if h-berry isn't working so well for you.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
no reason to worry. Its just cause the increase of GH release. Its very common. I get neck tightness when using Clen and that f'n sucks. Feel like you need to stretch it out or crack it but it wont! ugh.
Goodluck. Dont quit. Maybe drop the dose to 200mcg 3x a day or 200 morn, 200 noon 300 prebed.

frozencore12

Awards
That doesn't sound much like GHRP-6 to me. Perhaps it is activating norepinephrine neurons. Other than dropping the dose you may want to consider stacking a lowish dose GABAergic. Also aspirin if needed.

KotKot

Awards
Thank you all for the input.
After taking a couple of days off and keeping up with the H-berry, the sides are way down now.
Tonight I'll add the CJC.
100mcg CJC + 150mcg GHRP-6 twice a day.

KotKot

Awards
CJC is definitely adding the dream effect!
Quick question. Got a new batch of bacteriostatic water. This one is 15mg/ml alcohol. Would that be a problem?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
CJC is definitely adding the dream effect!
Quick question. Got a new batch of bacteriostatic water. This one is 15mg/ml alcohol. Would that be a problem?
Most bact. water I've come across (and am aware of) are 0.9% (9mg/mL) benzyl alcohol.

Where did you get 15mg/mL BW? The issue with that is it will probably cause burning upon administration. I would recommend that you get some 0.9% BW which, if I'm not mistaken, is the standard for injection.

KotKot

Awards
Most bact. water I've come across (and am aware of) are 0.9% (9mg/mL) benzyl alcohol.

Where did you get 15mg/mL BW? The issue with that is it will probably cause burning upon administration. I would recommend that you get some 0.9% BW which, if I'm not mistaken, is the standard for injection.
I thought they're were all the same concentration as well. Ordered this one at the pharmacy and didn't realize what it was like until I got home and opened box.
It's actually marked as for use on NewBorns!
And what does the statement "Render Isotonic Before Injection" means anyway?

Edit: Never Mind. Just contacted my local pharmacy and will be getting the solution with the right concentration.

java568

Awards
I thought they're were all the same concentration as well. Ordered this one at the pharmacy and didn't realize what it was like until I got home and opened box.
It's actually marked as for use on NewBorns!
And what does the statement "Render Isotonic Before Injection" means anyway?

Edit: Never Mind. Just contacted my local pharmacy and will be getting the solution with the right concentration.
If you add more water to it you could be getting a lot more .9% BW for cheaper.

popica

Awards
KotKot,
Just stopped ghrp-6+ghrh because my BP went over 150 in some times the diastolic is allways around 60-70.
before I start systolic was around 125-135.
I felt minor headache but I cant believe that it can cause such rise. I take pomegranate extract and HB but it is short help. will see now how things will go- with the 4 times a day I felt great,well until now with BP problem.
dont know is it from ghrp-6 or ghrh- probably both.

KotKot

Awards
KotKot,
Just stopped ghrp-6+ghrh because my BP went over 150 in some times the diastolic is allways around 60-70.
before I start systolic was around 125-135.
I felt minor headache but I cant believe that it can cause such rise. I take pomegranate extract and HB but it is short help. will see now how things will go- with the 4 times a day I felt great,well until now with BP problem.
dont know is it from ghrp-6 or ghrh- probably both.
Well in my case it was the ghrp-6. It started right after the first dose. That quick.
However lately I'm not experiencing much headache or neck tightening. Just a tad about 30 minutes after injection and it goes away quick. I'm not using the HB anymore either.

I've been on it for a couple of weeks only, so we'll see.

KotKot

Awards
Looking for other people experience here.
Seems there is a bit of inconsistency with regard to effects of these peptides, or maybe I'm just getting used to them.

Here is the case so far. Dose is 100mcg cjc + 200 mcg GHRP-6 twice daily.
No Headaches or tightness anymore. Sleep is better and dreams are vivid.
What I'm not sure about here is the energy effect. Some days (especially in the beginning) it's quite clear that I have a rush of energy that lasts almost all day.
Lately not so much.
Just wondering if I'm starting to get to a point where I'm hitting diminishing returns simply because of adaptation?
BTW, I'm on 5 on 2 off protocol.

disgraziato

Awards
Idk about you bro but this protocol makes me way sleepy and lethargic....I def. have the energy in the gym, but my down time is when it hits me....

Evan Bageris

Evan Bageris

Awards
I have been using the GHRP-6 in cycles since it came out. I bought in bulk and the guy who sold it to me was doing 1,500 mcgs b.i.d. I tried 500 my first dose and it was a hell night. After consuming my about a month's worth of groceries and anything even potentially edible I lay in bed praying to puke or die, it didn't matter which came first. I have gone hypo before many times, even briefly following Humalog but I was always able to rectify it in moments (with a carb drink or even glucose tabs). This was the exact same feeling but I couldn't shake it. It slowly morphed into nausea but what a miserable experience. I am a slow learner and kept using it, because I figured it was not real hypo and with a lower dosage......So 100-200 and combined with CGC-1295 and I get the hunger but have what I'm going to eat ready. This is manageable except as insulin levels go up I can't stay awake no matter where I am. So a stimulant becomes neccesary if it is in the day. Ya know, for driving and stuff I do better awake. Much better.
Quick question. When using GH/slin a lot of people separate them by an hour or so. Will 'slin (exo or endo) negate the effects of the secretagogues? Say I finish a workout and pin GHRP/CJC. Do I then wait for it to elevate GH levels before my PWO Carb/Whey drink or Humalog/PWO shake or do I take them all together? In other words, does 'slin have an effect on exogenous precursors to GH. Or am I overthinking this all? Must too long winded a post but I am practicing condensing my writing. Sorry. Any reply is more than welcome. Smart bastards on AM, probably more than anywhere else. So what am I doing here? I don't know.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the GHRP-6 in cycles since it came out. I bought in bulk and the guy who sold it to me was doing 1,500 mcgs b.i.d. I tried 500 my first dose and it was a hell night. After consuming my about a month's worth of groceries and anything even potentially edible I lay in bed praying to puke or die, it didn't matter which came first. I have gone hypo before many times, even briefly following Humalog but I was always able to rectify it in moments (with a carb drink or even glucose tabs). This was the exact same feeling but I couldn't shake it. It slowly morphed into nausea but what a miserable experience. I am a slow learner and kept using it, because I figured it was not real hypo and with a lower dosage......So 100-200 and combined with CGC-1295 and I get the hunger but have what I'm going to eat ready. This is manageable except as insulin levels go up I can't stay awake no matter where I am. So a stimulant becomes neccesary if it is in the day. Ya know, for driving and stuff I do better awake. Much better.
Quick question. When using GH/slin a lot of people separate them by an hour or so. Will 'slin (exo or endo) negate the effects of the secretagogues? Say I finish a workout and pin GHRP/CJC. Do I then wait for it to elevate GH levels before my PWO Carb/Whey drink or Humalog/PWO shake or do I take them all together? In other words, does 'slin have an effect on exogenous precursors to GH. Or am I overthinking this all? Must too long winded a post but I am practicing condensing my writing. Sorry. Any reply is more than welcome. Smart bastards on AM, probably more than anywhere else. So what am I doing here? I don't know.
people have asked the same q's on Dat's protocol to cjc/ghrp guide.

the answer is, its okay to pin cjc, well 'cjc'/ghrp/slin at the same time.

what blunts GH release is fat and carbs, either will hinder it so as long as you are not pounding intra workout drink loaded with carbs during workout, its okay to shoot cjc/ghrp/slin post workout, thats what i do, drink BCAA throughout workout, no carbs, after done lifting, in the car i shoot peps/slin drive home, takes 15 min to get home then i eat then shower etc.

but if you want to be careful, shoot the peps on empty stomach, go home when the food is ready in front of you then shoot slin.

5,10, 15, 30min doesnt matter as long as you give GHRH/GHRP some time to do their thing.

dude, im shooting 300mcg of GHRP6 3 times a day (with other peps too) and i dont get any effects, slight hunger,,,maybe my stuff is crappy.