Please school me on CJC-1295/GHRP-6

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I feel like a newb because i dont know much about peptides. Datbrutes sticky is confusing as hell.

What would a good dosing protocol be? How much would i need of each for say 6 months.

any help is appreciated

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks for the thumbs down guys!! lol

like i said, peptides arent my forte. just looking for some info thats not 30 pages of chem terms.

i read that link Redwolf, some good info

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
like i said, peptides arent my forte. just looking for some info thats not 30 pages of chem terms.

You do realize that the MAJORITY of Dat's thread is composed of various dialogs and discussions from multiple members on the topic. Most of the people participating in the thread are there to attempt to make sense of the info, so there is a great abundance of simple laymen translations for evey question you could possibly have.
So, you still might want to read the thread if you care to get to "those easier to understand" discussions and explanations. ;)

Take Care.

PS- The reason you may have gotten a thumbs down on your post, as well as no responses to the twin post on ProM is because many people do not really have sympathy for this style of approach.
Not saying this is the case here, but the appearence of ignorance in a particular area or topic is usually not embraced as valid excuse for showing a complete lack of initiative.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I feel like a newb because i dont know much about peptides. Datbrutes sticky is confusing as hell.

What would a good dosing protocol be? How much would i need of each for say 6 months.

any help is appreciated
Why do you want to use something you know nothing about?

Your attitude is akin to "I don't know what it is or how it could benefit or harm me but how much should I inject into my body for six months."

I mean zero disrespect to you. But you had a post on another board titled "Please school me on CJC-1295/GHRP-6"...

...nobody can school you....thats not how learning works.

Good luck to you though.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to use something you know nothing about?

Your attitude is akin to "I don't know what it is or how it could benefit or harm me but how much should I inject into my body for six months."

I mean zero disrespect to you. But you had a post on another board titled "Please school me on CJC-1295/GHRP-6"...

...nobody can school you....thats not how learning works.

Good luck to you though.

yes yall are right, this was a horrible way to approach this. i already had edited and tried to delete my thread on PM.

i was not planning on using ANYTIME soon, i was just being lazy about the research.

i really do apologize because my brain is completely fried due to school and every f ucking teacher giving a test EVERDAY this week. i even forgot my own name lastnight after a test :icon_lol:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You do realize that the MAJORITY of Dat's thread is composed of various dialogs and discussions from multiple members on the topic. Most of the people participating in the thread are there to attempt to make sense of the info, so there is a great abundance of simple laymen translations for evey question you could possibly have.

good point. i just saw the first page and freaked and skipped through pages trying to make sense of things

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
good point. i just saw the first page and freaked and skipped through pages trying to make sense of things
Nos, as the others have recommended, you just need to read Dat's thread on CJC/GHRP. Yes, it can get technical and cumbersome at times, but the convo among other members is what helps you make sense of the info.

It will take some time to digest and make sense of, but it will be worth it.

If there's one fundamental that you need to understand, it is this: CJC-1295 (GHRH) and GHRP-2,6, (GHRPs) result in GH release. So if you're wondering, "How should I eat while using CJC and/or GHRP?", just ask yourself, "How should I eat while using GH?". These peptides are used to release GH. Everything you do, from eating and sleeping to working out should be based on the assumption that you are using GH. :)

Another fundamental is: GH results in endogenous IGF-1 release.

Just a couple very simple, yet important points that Dat's guide will elaborate on. Hope that helps.

Note: It is advised that you do not consume food w/in 15-30 min. post CJC/GHRP injection.

And ya, I should have negged yer azz for such a weak thread! But yer a good dood. I see all your informative posts in the Steroid section. Don't get lazy on us again, got it?! :lol: :cheers:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And ya, I should have negged yer azz for such a weak thread! But yer a good dood. I see all your informative posts in the Steroid section. Don't get lazy on us again, got it?! :lol: :cheers:

HAHA, i know i know :frustrate i felt like a dumbass right after i made the thread.

my head actually hurts from studying all week and i guess i was looking for some quick info....but thats not how it works around here :icon_lol:

thanks for the info Papa!! ive been reading Dat's thread at PM, i'll read the one on here next.

off to take a test!!! :smite: