Hexarelin or GHRP-6?

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what would enhance my cutting cycle the most. GHRP-6 is more affordable, buuut the last thing I need is an increased appetite as my natural cravings and appetite are out of control as it is.

My main concern is enhancing fat loss, however muscle gain is of course welcome and I do have a minor but nagging shoulder injury from sports that I hope will see benefit from the peptides.

I'm not using much as far anabolics is concerned, just going to be using 40mg of Anavar daily. I also recently started using 250mg of metformin 3 times a day with carb containing meals.

Anyway, if anyone can make a recommendation on which peptide to use (if any) I'd greatly appreciate it. Money is an issue and the reason I can only use one peptide.

Many thanks! Hopefully someone can help me figure all of this out as I'm eager to lay out a plan and start.

Last edited:
F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It would be wise of you to delete those prices, and the request for sources, its against board rules.

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
Oh okay, I didn't know that was a no-no, and I thought discussing sources was okay as long as not done openly. Learn something everday! :p Thanks cause I don't wanna get BANNED!

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
No prob, i would personally go for ghrp-6, its going to be easier on the wallet. There is a bunch of good threads on here, in the igf/gh section on it. I would suggest taking some time looking through them.

Whats your theory on using the metformin? Its a diabetes treatment med right?