Ghrp-6 Came With Bac Water & Sodium Chloride
- 11-05-2008, 12:30 AM
- 11-05-2008, 02:04 AM
Use BW to reconstitute. The BA in the BW will sterilize possible pathogens/bacteria in the vial, unlike NaCl or sterile water...
Not saying the peptides are not sterile, just safer with product that is not guranteed from a pharma, or comparable sterile environment.
11-05-2008, 07:48 PM
after reconstituting ghrp-6 how long will it last in the Fridge
between sodium chloride and Bac Water
Will they both have the same Storage Life ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
- By Pipes in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 10:12 PM
- By heavies in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:58 PM
- By kerdem1977 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2006, 03:35 PM
- By pestis in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 8Last Post: 11-14-2004, 03:51 PM