Ghrp-6 Came With Bac Water & Sodium Chloride
- 11-04-2008, 11:30 PM
- 11-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Use BW to reconstitute. The BA in the BW will sterilize possible pathogens/bacteria in the vial, unlike NaCl or sterile water...
Not saying the peptides are not sterile, just safer with product that is not guranteed from a pharma, or comparable sterile environment.
11-05-2008, 06:48 PM
after reconstituting ghrp-6 how long will it last in the Fridge
between sodium chloride and Bac Water
Will they both have the same Storage Life ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:14 PM
- By ReyMan in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 19Last Post: 09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2011, 06:52 PM
- By mistyman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2008, 12:59 PM
- By utahsaint in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2008, 03:42 PM