What results can I expect from IGF-1 Lr3?

GazOwen

Awards
Hi, I am researching IGF-1 Lr3 possibly for a future cycle. I have not touched AAS, I have only ever done 2 cycles of AX 3-AD (which was very good!), made some good gains!

I have been training on and off for 4 years, but more seriously for the last 2 years.

My stats:
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 200lbs
Bodyfat%: 16%? guestimate!

Training: 3 day split - Chest/Tri's Shoulders/Legs Back/Bi's

Diet: High Protein, High Natural Fats, Low Carbs??(not too sure about this when on IGF-1?...any Advice?)

I would be injecting 40mcg IM bi-laterally PWO in the last muscle group trained that day. So thats 40mcg EOD. This cycle would last 30days! I would then take 30 days off and repeat this cycle.

I've not really seen an IGF-1 only log and was wondering what kind of results I could expect after the 2 cycles? Any advice and help is much appreciated!

Cheers,
Gaz:food:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am researching IGF-1 Lr3 possibly for a future cycle. I have not touched AAS, I have only ever done 2 cycles of AX 3-AD (which was very good!), made some good gains!

I have been training on and off for 4 years, but more seriously for the last 2 years.

My stats:
Height: 6ft 3in
Weight: 200lbs
Bodyfat%: 16%? guestimate!

Training: 3 day split - Chest/Tri's Shoulders/Legs Back/Bi's

Diet: High Protein, High Natural Fats, Low Carbs??(not too sure about this when on IGF-1?...any Advice?)

I would be injecting 40mcg IM bi-laterally PWO in the last muscle group trained that day. So thats 40mcg EOD. This cycle would last 30days! I would then take 30 days off and repeat this cycle.

I've not really seen an IGF-1 only log and was wondering what kind of results I could expect after the 2 cycles? Any advice and help is much appreciated!

Cheers,
Gaz:food:
Search for my IGF-1 log.....it's in this section.

GazOwen

Awards
Just tried searching for your log, can't seem to find it? U have the link?
Cheers,
Gaz

GazOwen

Awards
cheers buddy, made some good progress there! exact same cycle as i am looking to start! did you notice the effects of the IGF-1 months later after your cycle aswell? did you notice new muscle cells maturing over time?
Thanks for any help!
Gaz

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
cheers buddy, made some good progress there! exact same cycle as i am looking to start! did you notice the effects of the IGF-1 months later after your cycle aswell? did you notice new muscle cells maturing over time?
Thanks for any help!
Gaz
No problemo. I will say I am bigger since my IGF-1. But, since I ran other compounds since, it's impossible for me to say, "my new size is due to IGF-1". I have run an oral (Epistane) and CJC/GHRP-6 (currently). Do I think IGF-1 helped increase muscle size? Yes, to some degree. I hope I'm not being too ambiguous in my answer. It's just hard to be definitive. Hope that helps somewhat Gaz.

GazOwen

Awards
I see, Im going to be using for more of a body recomp, not looking for massive gains. I read Grunt76 Take on IGF-1. From that it seems its good for a bit of quality muscle and a bit of fatloss over a few months. This is what Im lokoing to acheive..would you say this is what you experienced? Also, been doing a bit of research on Hypo, as this is very much possible while on \igf-1. I have been following a very low carb diet recently, but am I right in thinking i should definatley up my carb intake and lower fat intake, also eat good carbs an hour and a half after injecting?
Gaz

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I see, Im going to be using for more of a body recomp, not looking for massive gains. I read Grunt76 Take on IGF-1. From that it seems its good for a bit of quality muscle and a bit of fatloss over a few months. This is what Im lokoing to acheive..would you say this is what you experienced? Also, been doing a bit of research on Hypo, as this is very much possible while on \igf-1. I have been following a very low carb diet recently, but am I right in thinking i should definatley up my carb intake and lower fat intake, also eat good carbs an hour and a half after injecting?
Gaz
IGF-1 = Insulin-Like Growth Factor. This implies it's similar to Insulin and yes, IGF-1 shuttles carbs to muscles and liver (glycogen). Hypo is def. a reality w/IGF-1, but not nearly as significant as Insulin. If you're pinning PWO, follow the IGF-1 w/ at least 70g carbs ~10min post-injection (also 60-70g protein).

If you're low-carbing it the rest of the day, keep some juice with you in the event you go hypo. I ate a lot so no, I did not lose fat. Had I consumed less carbs and everything else, I'm sure I could have dropped some weight.

As far as eating carbs 1.5 hrs after injecting, that's fine too. I'm not a fan of low carb diets at all. Glycogen comes from carbohydrates and if you're low-carbing, well you're going to deplete your glycogen levels which makes you look flat, robs you of energy and also of muscle-building nutrients (you eat very differently when on a low-carb diet).

Anyhow, if you want to keep eating carbs while on IGF-1, just eat low glycemic carbs. PWO/injectiong carbs should be simple + complex.

Hope that helps.

GazOwen

Awards
Thanks for your advice papa, very helpful!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
One more thing Gaz, the most important meal/shake of the day is the PWO/P-Inj. one. For convenience sake, I used Cytogainer as it had ~70g of quality carbs and protein. I would add another 20-25g whey protein to a cyto shake (or consume additional protein as a whole food) as I think it only has 50g protein. Chocolate mint tastes very good, but I think I'd opt for a different flavor of chocolate next time.

FYI only.

GazOwen

Awards
Cheers Papa, just looked up Cytogainer now, can't believe there is 56g of protein per shake! I have always used Maximuscles Promax since i was 16, that only has 24g of protein! So as I already have Promax, 1 shake of cytogainer and then a promax shake would give me around 80g of protein which would be ideal PWO/P.inj nutrients?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Cheers Papa, just looked up Cytogainer now, can't believe there is 56g of protein per shake! I have always used Maximuscles Promax since i was 16, that only has 24g of protein! So as I already have Promax, 1 shake of cytogainer and then a promax shake would give me around 80g of protein which would be ideal PWO/P.inj nutrients?
Sure, that would work fine. Just mix them both into one bottle and mix together then slam that sucker ;)

I loved my PWO/P-inj. shake...tastes so damn good and was loaded w/nutrients. :head:

GazOwen

Awards
cool, i will probably be starting my igf-1 cycle after christmas break! Will be following it with AnabolicX UMC stack! Could possibly log it too! cheers for help!
Reps!
Gaz