preloading slin pins with peps weeks ahead?

  1. Registered User
    comacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    277

    preloading slin pins with peps weeks ahead?


    who does that besides me?

    and have you noticed diminishing effects?

    I am just overthinking as usual but figured maybe peps adhere to the plastic or something when stored like that long term instead of glass?

    i kinda dont think so since insulin is protein and i doubt BD and other places will manufacture pins taht rob proteins out of the solution. did i answer my own q here? ****.




    here is a thing,,,, unrelated, but when i was using cjc/ghrp at low dose (700mcg/2.1 mg per week) along with slin during pct, the gains and effects were noticeable. Once i stopped slin, i could tell there was something different (less lethargy, less sides, less pump, more sore). Recently I started igf1LR3 and it feels like the good effects are amplified again (pump hunger, lethargy etc). Just an observation but we will see if this continues maybe too early to tell.

  2. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by comacho View Post
    who does that besides me?

    and have you noticed diminishing effects?

    I am just overthinking as usual but figured maybe peps adhere to the plastic or something when stored like that long term instead of glass?

    i kinda dont think so since insulin is protein and i doubt BD and other places will manufacture pins taht rob proteins out of the solution. did i answer my own q here? ****.




    here is a thing,,,, unrelated, but when i was using cjc/ghrp at low dose (700mcg/2.1 mg per week) along with slin during pct, the gains and effects were noticeable. Once i stopped slin, i could tell there was something different (less lethargy, less sides, less pump, more sore). Recently I started igf1LR3 and it feels like the good effects are amplified again (pump hunger, lethargy etc). Just an observation but we will see if this continues maybe too early to tell.
    Edit: I would not keep peps in plastic syringes for "weeks". Plastics can have leechables & extractables (chemicals that can, over time, come out of the plastics and enter the solution). Also, plastics do have an ability to bind w/protein. The amount of plastic-protein interaction is a function of the plastic's composition, length of time of contact, type of protein, and storage conditions.

    IMO, I would not store peps in plastic syringes for more than a day.

    If peps could be kept in plastic-based syringes for weeks on end, they would most likely be sold like that by insulin mfgs, but they are not. Drugs that are sold in pre-filled syringes are done so using glass (borosillicate usually) syringes.
  3. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    789

    after its in the syringe does it have to be refrigerated??
    sorry to hijack, just sparked a thought in my head
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    comacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    after its in the syringe does it have to be refrigerated??
    sorry to hijack, just sparked a thought in my head

    well sounds like you shouldnt preload then according to papa's post. thanks for the info papapump.

    but if you are trying to preload a day prior then yes refrigerate.


    FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK so its 'possible' that i just wasted mgs and mgs of peps.

    oh well, live and learn.
  5. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    789

    if you have the vials i would think you could put it back into them..........right?

    and im talking like,have them unrefrigerated for a matter of hours, because i was going to bring one to work, cuz i go right from work to the gym, and i was going to use it then......
  6. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by comacho View Post
    well sounds like you shouldnt preload then according to papa's post. thanks for the info papapump.

    but if you are trying to preload a day prior then yes refrigerate.


    FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK so its 'possible' that i just wasted mgs and mgs of peps.

    oh well, live and learn.
    Well, it's possible, but I doubt you lost everything. Just use them. For the future though, just don't pre-load so far in advance.

    Yes, keep them refrigerated too. If you're bringing a preloaded pin to work or the gym, then it doesn't have to be chilled obviously. It's just a handful of hours and won't be an issue.
  7. Registered User
    comacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    277

    just93, i think several hours unrefrigerated is fine. Then again who has the data for specific peptides we use on stability protocol? so to me taht sounds fine for now, i doubt it will degrade just like that.

    but, in the summer i wouldnt leave preloaded pins in the car while working out or working etc.



    and for the sake of argument i found some info on polypropylene(pp) which syringes are made of,,and they are made of top 'medical grade' pp and rubber and other parts.

    3. Choice of Container
    An ideal container for peptide manipulation would be
    scrupulously clean, chemically resistant, optically clear,
    strong, and available sterile in a size suitable for the
    amount of peptide you have. Glass containers are generally
    satisfactory for this purpose. If a plastic is used, the choice
    is generally between plastics which are crystal clear but not
    solvent resistant (e.g. polystyrene) and those which are
    chemically resistant but translucent (e.g. polypropylene).
    We ship peptides in polypropylene tubes, mainly because of
    their resistance to breakage. Being solvent-resistant, they
    can be used as a vessel for redissolving peptides, but if best
    visibility is required the peptide should be transferred to a
    clear (preferably glass) container.

    that was from http://www.mimotopes.com/Uploads/Doc...g-Peptides.PDF

    but i can see that it ALL depends on the specific peptide sequence and the solvent used that may leach out chemicals or binding out peps to the plastic,,, but bacteriostatic water we use to recon come in...thats right plastic, so BA in BW should not interact badly with plastic (specifically PP). Peps can be sent and stored in pp like the above company says. so just to make myself less angry and more comfortable and adding those points up, i think im okay. LOL

    good discussion though,,theres no right answer.
  8. Registered User
    comacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    388
    Rep Power
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Well, it's possible, but I doubt you lost everything. Just use them. For the future though, just don't pre-load so far in advance.

    Yes, keep them refrigerated too. If you're bringing a preloaded pin to work or the gym, then it doesn't have to be chilled obviously. It's just a handful of hours and won't be an issue.

    right on papapump,,,after this lot of preloads,,,no more of that bs.

    going to load up daily or nightly wahtever for the day's worth just to not have ANY doubt in my mind.
  9. Registered User
    just93's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,427
    Rep Power
    789

    cool thanks a bunch guys, that solves a big problem
  10. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by comacho View Post
    right on papapump,,,after this lot of preloads,,,no more of that bs.

    going to load up daily or nightly wahtever for the day's worth just to not have ANY doubt in my mind.
    Right on bro...exactly The only pre-load I do is for nooner shots (at work)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 07:56 PM
  2. slin pins
    By abish in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 05:59 PM
  3. slin pins for r3 igf-1
    By workin2005 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 01:45 AM
  4. where to get 31g slin pins?
    By flava in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 10:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in