preloading slin pins with peps weeks ahead?

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
who does that besides me?

and have you noticed diminishing effects?

I am just overthinking as usual but figured maybe peps adhere to the plastic or something when stored like that long term instead of glass?

i kinda dont think so since insulin is protein and i doubt BD and other places will manufacture pins taht rob proteins out of the solution. did i answer my own q here? ****.

here is a thing,,,, unrelated, but when i was using cjc/ghrp at low dose (700mcg/2.1 mg per week) along with slin during pct, the gains and effects were noticeable. Once i stopped slin, i could tell there was something different (less lethargy, less sides, less pump, more sore). Recently I started igf1LR3 and it feels like the good effects are amplified again (pump hunger, lethargy etc). Just an observation but we will see if this continues maybe too early to tell.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
who does that besides me?

and have you noticed diminishing effects?

I am just overthinking as usual but figured maybe peps adhere to the plastic or something when stored like that long term instead of glass?

i kinda dont think so since insulin is protein and i doubt BD and other places will manufacture pins taht rob proteins out of the solution. did i answer my own q here? ****.

here is a thing,,,, unrelated, but when i was using cjc/ghrp at low dose (700mcg/2.1 mg per week) along with slin during pct, the gains and effects were noticeable. Once i stopped slin, i could tell there was something different (less lethargy, less sides, less pump, more sore). Recently I started igf1LR3 and it feels like the good effects are amplified again (pump hunger, lethargy etc). Just an observation but we will see if this continues maybe too early to tell.
Edit: I would not keep peps in plastic syringes for "weeks". Plastics can have leechables & extractables (chemicals that can, over time, come out of the plastics and enter the solution). Also, plastics do have an ability to bind w/protein. The amount of plastic-protein interaction is a function of the plastic's composition, length of time of contact, type of protein, and storage conditions.

IMO, I would not store peps in plastic syringes for more than a day.

If peps could be kept in plastic-based syringes for weeks on end, they would most likely be sold like that by insulin mfgs, but they are not. Drugs that are sold in pre-filled syringes are done so using glass (borosillicate usually) syringes.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
after its in the syringe does it have to be refrigerated??
sorry to hijack, just sparked a thought in my head

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
after its in the syringe does it have to be refrigerated??
sorry to hijack, just sparked a thought in my head

well sounds like you shouldnt preload then according to papa's post. thanks for the info papapump.

but if you are trying to preload a day prior then yes refrigerate.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK so its 'possible' that i just wasted mgs and mgs of peps.

oh well, live and learn.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
if you have the vials i would think you could put it back into them..........right?

and im talking like,have them unrefrigerated for a matter of hours, because i was going to bring one to work, cuz i go right from work to the gym, and i was going to use it then......

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well sounds like you shouldnt preload then according to papa's post. thanks for the info papapump.

but if you are trying to preload a day prior then yes refrigerate.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK so its 'possible' that i just wasted mgs and mgs of peps.

oh well, live and learn.
Well, it's possible, but I doubt you lost everything. Just use them. For the future though, just don't pre-load so far in advance.

Yes, keep them refrigerated too. If you're bringing a preloaded pin to work or the gym, then it doesn't have to be chilled obviously. It's just a handful of hours and won't be an issue.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
just93, i think several hours unrefrigerated is fine. Then again who has the data for specific peptides we use on stability protocol? so to me taht sounds fine for now, i doubt it will degrade just like that.

but, in the summer i wouldnt leave preloaded pins in the car while working out or working etc.

and for the sake of argument i found some info on polypropylene(pp) which syringes are made of,,and they are made of top 'medical grade' pp and rubber and other parts.

3. Choice of Container
An ideal container for peptide manipulation would be
scrupulously clean, chemically resistant, optically clear,
strong, and available sterile in a size suitable for the
amount of peptide you have. Glass containers are generally
satisfactory for this purpose. If a plastic is used, the choice
is generally between plastics which are crystal clear but not
solvent resistant (e.g. polystyrene) and those which are
chemically resistant but translucent (e.g. polypropylene).
We ship peptides in polypropylene tubes, mainly because of
their resistance to breakage. Being solvent-resistant, they
can be used as a vessel for redissolving peptides, but if best
visibility is required the peptide should be transferred to a
clear (preferably glass) container.

that was from http://www.mimotopes.com/Uploads/Documents/PeptidesAndAntibodies/PT2010-1-A-Guide-to-Handling-and-Storing-Peptides.PDF

but i can see that it ALL depends on the specific peptide sequence and the solvent used that may leach out chemicals or binding out peps to the plastic,,, but bacteriostatic water we use to recon come in...thats right plastic, so BA in BW should not interact badly with plastic (specifically PP). Peps can be sent and stored in pp like the above company says. so just to make myself less angry and more comfortable and adding those points up, i think im okay. LOL

good discussion though,,theres no right answer.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's possible, but I doubt you lost everything. Just use them. For the future though, just don't pre-load so far in advance.

Yes, keep them refrigerated too. If you're bringing a preloaded pin to work or the gym, then it doesn't have to be chilled obviously. It's just a handful of hours and won't be an issue.

right on papapump,,,after this lot of preloads,,,no more of that bs.

going to load up daily or nightly wahtever for the day's worth just to not have ANY doubt in my mind.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks a bunch guys, that solves a big problem

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
right on papapump,,,after this lot of preloads,,,no more of that bs.

going to load up daily or nightly wahtever for the day's worth just to not have ANY doubt in my mind.
Right on bro...exactly :) The only pre-load I do is for nooner shots (at work) ;)