- 10-28-2008, 04:17 PM
- 10-28-2008, 04:28 PM
10-28-2008, 04:48 PM
10-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Freeze-thawing is not good for proteins. In a nutshell, tiny ice crystals form which can, and will, damage the proteins. If you want more detail on freeze-thawing, just google it.
I doubt all of your peptide is worthless. I would thaw it and look for precipitate (stuff that came out of solution possibly). If nothing came out of solution, you could prob. still use it and watch for signs that activity still remains.
10-28-2008, 04:56 PM
BTW, your fridge should not freeze. If it does, it should be called a freezer.
If you fridge DOES freeze liquids, try wrapping the vial or keeping it in a container in the least cold spot (try keeping it in the veggie/fruit bin/drawer and set temp. to low in the bin if you can adjust it).
10-28-2008, 05:46 PM
10-29-2008, 07:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cmlpwr in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:24 AM
- By Manwhore in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2004, 10:21 PM
- By Rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-24-2004, 11:18 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2004, 03:37 PM