Oralject solutions PGH

tuna1186

tuna1186

Awards
Anyone tried Oralject Solutions PGH ? A friend of mine claims its the best natural gh raising supplement available. any info please post

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
post the ingrediants.

Its nothing special prolly. Its been gone over thousands of times....there is no chemical worth using for oral GH release. The bioavailability would suck....
there are plenty of supplements that would help...

Still post the ingrediants though.

legaljuicer

Awards
P-GH Is the most effective way to raise growth hormone levels in the body. How is this possible you ask? Simple! P-GH is a blend of amino acid growth hormone peptide bonds; 4-amino butyric acid (GABA), 7-amino-8-hydroxbutyric acid (GABOB), acetylglutamine. Studies have proven that Gaba Amino Butric Acid alone dramatically increases growth hormone production in the pituitary gland and higher levels of growth hormone over a prolonged period. Over 6-12 months will help produce a significant increase in lean muscle mass and decrease body fat. WARNING: As with any supplement you should always consult your doctor before starting. Use as directed, accidental overdose could cause shortness of breath, flushing of skin, itching, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, or panic attacks.

tuna1186

tuna1186

Awards
Thanks for the info legaljuicer... Ive been using it for a couple of months and have had great results. Oralject.com also has a number of other effective and afforadable supps to try..

legaljuicer

Awards
Thanks for the info legaljuicer... Ive been using it for a couple of months and have had great results. Oralject.com also has a number of other effective and afforadable supps to try..
What was your experience with it? How long till you saw results? What results did you have?

tuna1186

tuna1186

Awards
What was your experience with it? How long till you saw results? What results did you have?
My experience was great as soon as you take the pgh you can feel a tingling sensation like its traveling throughout your system.. After a couple of days my sleep got better which caused an overall feeling of well-being..after about a week or two my appetite increased my workouts,lifts, and pumps improved.... not to mention my libido....