1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

new to peptides

what is the best peptide for weight gain??
    i have read up on ghrp-6 and thought thats what i wanted but know that i know more about it, it dosnt look like a mass building peptide......
    i want something thats proven safe as well
    the only reason im not using AAS/PH's is because i hate messing with HPTA function that much

P.S. i know that this is not the main purpose of HGH and its peptides, i know that there are many more benefits to using them

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.55%

My research has found that numerous peptides perform well under different circumstances..Lr3 is a potent muscle builder, as far as peptides go. I have found MGF to be highly inferior to Lr3...GHRH will take a very long time of religious use for one to see results, same as HGH admin. GHRP-6, in particular, creates an anabolic environment initially due to the intense hunger one gets while on it (it also stimulates the release of gherlin, the hormone that tells you to EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT)...I have found people gain 25Lbs in a month. Now will there be fat there too, yes. But if you're in your buklker, as most do in the colder months, it helps to be able to eat big while you're lifting big. AAS, when admin properly and when using the right ones, are a must if one wants to build serious muscle....the hyperplasia from your peptides need maturing, and that is best done with responsible use of AAS. Research this baord, especially Dat's research papers....It is a wealt of info and all you really need to know. Good luck Bro-
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

thank yo bro!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so when is the correct time to inject ghrp-6, i have heard alot of different ways, like post work-out without a meal, before bed with a meal, in the middle of the night without a meal.......i just dont know how to do it if im on a bulk.........i have to eat!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    ahhhmmm....i know im gunna be told to search or get neged for this but, what is the best peptide for weight gain??
    i have read up on ghrp-6 and thought thats what i wanted but know that i know more about it, it dosnt look like a mass building peptide......
    i want something thats proven safe as well
    the only reason im not using AAS/PH's is because i hate messing with HPTA function that much

P.S. i know that this is not the main purpose of HGH and its peptides, i know that there are many more benefits to using them
    The reason this topic is going to get red flagged is because peptides don't cause "massive weight gain" in the sense that you're asking. They're not AAS. Don't expect Superdrol-like gains from GHRP/GHRH(CJC)/GH. It's not going to happen UNLESS you use AAS/PH/DS w/them.

And when you start a thread saying you know you're gonna get negged and told to search, it's not a good thing. You're setting yourself up to not get much help from others on here if you don't show that you've truly done some searching/studying.

I've answered numerous PMs from you.....prob. all of which could have been answered if you just read some logs and Dat's thread. Just take some time and study.....otherwise you'll just piss off a bunch of people and alienate yourself.

Good luck,

-Papa!-
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hexarelin.html

this is where i get the idea of weight gain wit these two peptides, i have been searching and studying, but please remember this is not the only spot i have heard of weight gain by using these peptides, i have heard it from a few board members aswell

papapumpsd, the only reason i ask you alot of questions is because i dont know how much i can trust some of these sites i read information from, and want to know if im getting a proper understanding....i have indeed read Dats guide, and i have asked you questions about that could have been answered by reading it closer.....and your right about starting a thread like that, that was the wrong approach
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hexarelin.html

this is where i get the idea of weight gain wit these two peptides, i have been searching and studying, but please remember this is not the only spot i have heard of weight gain by using these peptides, i have heard it from a few board members aswell

papapumpsd, the only reason i ask you alot of questions is because i dont know how much i can trust some of these sites i read information from, and want to know if im getting a proper understanding....i have indeed read Dats guide, and i have asked you questions about that could have been answered by reading it closer.....and your right about starting a thread like that, that was the wrong approach
    Don't get me wrong, I have no problem helping you, but only after you show me (us) that you have done your due diligence.

You talk about weight gain in a very ambiguous manner. Do you want to gain fat weight? Water weight? Muscle mass? What is your goal(s) w/GHRP-6, Hexarelin, CJC-1295, or whatever it is you are looking to run?

Yes, any substance that stimulates your appetite is useful for gaining "weight". If you're gobbling down food all the time I'm quite certain you'll pack on fat. That's assuming you're dosing high enough to elicit huge hunger. These peptides are dose-dependent. So basically the more you take the more effect you'll see (they do have a ceiling so-to-speak). So don't think that taking a 6 gram shot of GHRP-6 is better than a 600 microgram shot.

Also, regarding Dat's guide....that sh!t is not easy. I have to read, reread, sit and think, ask myself questions, then reread. If people just gloss over that content, they're not going to get SH!T out of it. In fact, most people will have to use Google to reference many of the biological terms used....it's not exactly layperson content. But, it is great stuff. Dat, don't even get a big head on me, ok?
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%

Just, you asked me about GHRP-6 & Hexarelin in a PM. Here's info verbatim from Dat's thread, page 2:

"GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are all interchangeable. They are treated as interchangeable in the studies. They work via the same mode of action. Their slight differences are probably attributable to the different "batches" of non-pituitary neurons they excite. One peptide may excite one "batch" more or less than another.

Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHS peptides. It also induces higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin then the other peptides. It may (according to one comparison study) desensitize quicker. GHRP-2 is a little less strong with less impact on cortisol & prolactin. GHRP-6 has very little impact on cortisol & prolactin (although it is a little elevated above 1mcg/kg dosing) and is a little less stronger than GHRP-2.

So choose whichever is cheaper. I know GHRP-6 & GHRP-2 cost the same to make. However GHRP-6 at the moment is a lot cheaper...

There is no direct benefit to combining GHRPs because they all act through the same mode of action. You just choose one and run it up to the maximally beneficial dose (which would be 300mcg) at each administration.

I know on the web you see old posts where people talk about the positive effect of combining Hex & GHRP-6. Thats just incorrect. You also see that d-Lys-3-GHRP-6 is sold as being beneficial to GH release while keeping hunger away. Thats just fraudulent.
    "

Again, Study his thread. It is absolutely LOADED w/good sh!t.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

as i said, i missed abunch, when you look at a big artical such as his, you get confused (atleast i do)
    thanks alot
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.55%

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    The reason this topic is going to get red flagged is because peptides don't cause "massive weight gain" in the sense that you're asking. They're not AAS. Don't expect Superdrol-like gains from GHRP/GHRH(CJC)/GH. It's not going to happen UNLESS you use AAS/PH/DS w/them.

And when you start a thread saying you know you're gonna get negged and told to search, it's not a good thing. You're setting yourself up to not get much help from others on here if you don't show that you've truly done some searching/studying.

I've answered numerous PMs from you.....prob. all of which could have been answered if you just read some logs and Dat's thread. Just take some time and study.....otherwise you'll just piss off a bunch of people and alienate yourself.

Good luck,

-Papa!-
    Massive and rapid weight gain from highly androgenic AAS is not ideal, as you'll lose it as fast as you gained it, whereas weight gained on peptides will remain as long as you continue to train....Its not mandatory for someone to use AAS while on peps IMHO....But, as I answered him above, proper AAS admin will mature the new cells more rapidly from pep induced hyperplasia, meaning new cells for life...whereas hypertrophy from AAS can easily revert to atrophy post-cycle.

Just felt like you were dismissing me there, thats all...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%

Quote Originally Posted by disgraziato View Post
    Massive and rapid weight gain from highly androgenic AAS is not ideal, as you'll lose it as fast as you gained it, whereas weight gained on peptides will remain as long as you continue to train....Its not mandatory for someone to use AAS while on peps IMHO....But, as I answered him above, proper AAS admin will mature the new cells more rapidly from pep induced hyperplasia, meaning new cells for life...whereas hypertrophy from AAS can easily revert to atrophy post-cycle.

Just felt like you were dismissing me there, thats all...
    No, absolutely not dismissing you at all Dis-g.

Similar Forum Threads

1. peptides
    By Blaster22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. Im going to try peptides
    By russiandave in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. A little help w/peptides
    By jtnba24 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 8