Newbie CJC and Ghrp6 dosing

youknoww

Awards
hey bros this is my first post ive been doing a ton of reading on here...def best info around...anywayz

i wanna run a low/mild cjc and ghrp dose cycle for a couple of months to see how I react....to factor in the cost part i'm thinkin of doing the cjc 2x per week at 250 mcg before bed...i'm also thinking of doing the ghrp-6 at 100mcg 2 times per day either one in the morning and one before bed or one in the morning and one pwo....anybody have any response to how this set up...open to any advice from you guys..thanks

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
hey bros this is my first post ive been doing a ton of reading on here...def best info around...anywayz

i wanna run a low/mild cjc and ghrp dose cycle for a couple of months to see how I react....to factor in the cost part i'm thinkin of doing the cjc 2x per week at 250 mcg before bed...i'm also thinking of doing the ghrp-6 at 100mcg 2 times per day either one in the morning and one before bed or one in the morning and one pwo....anybody have any response to how this set up...open to any advice from you guys..thanks
You could start by reading my bottom two posts here (post #101 & #103): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/85965-peptides-major-growth-4.html

youknoww

Awards
good deal i got it man..i started readin that one before and just saw the test e question but thanks tho

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
good deal i got it man..i started readin that one before and just saw the test e question but thanks tho
No screw that entire thread. Just read those two responses of mine to give you a quick understanding in answer to your question.