IGF-1 Lr3 - 0.6% Acetic Acid??

GazOwen

Awards
Im researching IGF-1 Lr3 for a possible cycle. Ive read that the optimum concentration of AA is 0.6%. Can someone clarify how you get 0.6% AA from 1ml AA. I haven't bought anything yet, what is the standard concentration of AA that comes with/ sold with IGF-1 Lr3? A bit confused about this?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Gaz:good:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Im researching IGF-1 Lr3 for a possible cycle. Ive read that the optimum concentration of AA is 0.6%. Can someone clarify how you get 0.6% AA from 1ml AA. I haven't bought anything yet, what is the standard concentration of AA that comes with/ sold with IGF-1 Lr3? A bit confused about this?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Gaz:good:
Gaz, use the Advanced Search function (search titles only) and use keywords: "Ultimate Beginner's Guide" and download the PDF that appears. It explains all of that and more.

That should also help you learn to use search which is quite handy.

Good luck,

-Papa!-

GazOwen

Awards
thanks for the response...
I have read the guide in the past, very good...but...is the only way to .6% AA by making it yourself using Vinegar? Can you not use the AA that may come with the kit or is available seperate?
Cheers

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response...
I have read the guide in the past, very good...but...is the only way to .6% AA by making it yourself using Vinegar? Can you not use the AA that may come with the kit or is available seperate?
Cheers
I think some kits come w/.6% AA, but I make mine. It's simple to do and I know it's done correctly if I do it :)

I do not believe 0.6% AA is available for purchase. And no, I won't make some and sell it to you! :) People have asked.

BTW, :welcome:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
how bout me....????!!!!!????!!!!!

PMed u nudies....assuming your answer was a yes.

lsteele

lsteele

Awards
Excel File?

It's in the mail buddy.....anything to see a stack of buttons! ;)

Where is Papa's excel file?

Got the Ulitmate Guide to IGF 1, but no excel file.

Can someone be courteous enough to provide a link please?

Thanks,

Lance

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
.6% is still available if you look hard,(I think suppliers are slowly bringing it back) but as PapaPumped says it isn't hard to make. If your supplier gives you a "kit" with AA in it, you can almost be sure its the right AA. Sometimes it will say 100um (micro moles) instead of .6%.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it will say 100um (micro moles) instead of .6%.

It is actually 100mM (mili mole or mmol) Acetic Acid that is equal to .6%

mM is a definition of Molar Mass and is short for mmol (mili mole) and is equal to 1 x 10-3 moles

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bob, didn't have the bottle in front of me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 1
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 1
Supplements 1