IGF-1= only local growth?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.3%

IGF-1= only local growth?

Ok. I am getting very confused on these boards. I read Kruger's stickie and got all stoked, so I began research...

The more I read, it seems that almost everyone's post says they have only grown where they pinned.

This seems contrary to what Kruger is saying about a subcutaneous pin of Long R3 IGF-1. From what I understood from his article. you subQ this stuff in your butt, upper leg, etc. and continue daily dosage for 5 weeks, and you will heave steady SUPER LEAN growth for your entire body, regardless of pinning site.

Am I misunderstanding his article? Or have things changed..?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.3%

bump...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

This is the sticky you need to read at the top of this forum:

My take on IGF-1
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    This is the sticky you need to read at the top of this forum:

My take on IGF-1

Thank you sir. I have skimmed and will actually read it tomorrow...makes me curious why the other article is posted as a stickie if the information from these two are contradicting. How are you supposed to know who to believe? and if kruger is so wrong, why is his article a stickie as well? not being rude, just trying to be critical (which i think is a good thing when considering something intense like this stuff =) )
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

Quote Originally Posted by eballarj View Post
    Thank you sir. I have skimmed and will actually read it tomorrow...makes me curious why the other article is posted as a stickie if the information from these two are contradicting. How are you supposed to know who to believe? and if kruger is so wrong, why is his article a stickie as well? not being rude, just trying to be critical (which i think is a good thing when considering something intense like this stuff =) )
    Some info in the stickies is way outdated. Grunt's is the more current one re: IGF-1.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.3%

Some info in the stickies is way outdated. Grunt's is the more current one re: IGF-1.

I couldn't wait. I read it more thoroughly. very interesting. the question now is how localized are these pinnings? i.e. if i did a chest workout, would i need to divide the dose into four (upper pec, lower pec, left, right)? I'd appreciate an answer, but completely understand a "do more research" comment, haha.

Thanks man.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I couldn't wait. I read it more thoroughly. very interesting. the question now is how localized are these pinnings? i.e. if i did a chest workout, would i need to divide the dose into four (upper pec, lower pec, left, right)? I'd appreciate an answer, but completely understand a "do more research" comment, haha.

Thanks man.
    You read Grunt's ENTIRE sticky on IGF-1 in 26 minutes? That couldn't have been a thorough read man. I'm betting your question will be answered in his sticky.

So yes, "do more research". I also have a complete Beginner's Guide to IGF-1.....use the SEARCH for "Ultimate Beginner's".

-Papa-
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.69%

In a Nutshell: Sub Q inject, and your going to get growth all over... including the intestines if your using enough.

IM injection in the muscle worked and your going to get local growth IN THAT MUSCLE.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.3%

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    You read Grunt's ENTIRE sticky on IGF-1 in 26 minutes? That couldn't have been a thorough read man. I'm betting your question will be answered in his sticky.

So yes, "do more research". I also have a complete Beginner's Guide to IGF-1.....use the SEARCH for "Ultimate Beginner's".

-Papa-

entire stickie, meaning his first complete post (and a few of the answered questions). i figured that is the meat of the stickie right. the reason it is a stickie is because of that main article..i'll read the rest though. thanks
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.1%

entire stickie, meaning his first complete post (and a few of the answered questions). i figured that is the meat of the stickie right. the reason it is a stickie is because of that main article..i'll read the rest though. thanks
    There is the "meat" of a stickie (the original post that resulted in it becoming a sticky), then there's all the valuable "chit chat" w/in it which often parallels and even eclipses the original post's value. DEFINITELY read everything as many (if not most) of your questions pertaining to IGF-1 will be addressed.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

There is the "meat" of a stickie (the original post that resulted in it becoming a sticky), then there's all the valuable "chit chat" w/in it which often parallels and even eclipses the original post's value. DEFINITELY read everything as many (if not most) of your questions pertaining to IGF-1 will be addressed.
    Papa, might you consider offering an audio stickies AKA "stickies on tape" version as you enact the dramatic nuances of the thread with vigorous and enthusiastic narration!? Preferably in one of those Black Lung Movie Trailer voices?

Sorry I got little sleep last night and just feeling strange at the moment
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.1%

Papa, might you consider offering an audio stickies AKA "stickies on tape" version as you enact the dramatic nuances of the thread with vigorous and enthusiastic narration!? Preferably in one of those Black Lung Movie Trailer voices?

Sorry I got little sleep last night and just feeling strange at the moment
    Oh now what?! Always pickin' on Papa......Papa go huddle in corner and weep....Papa no likey mean Dat, Pumb, and Bob. Papa now enraged and randomy hits coworkers around him.....

| Papa in jail |

13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.3%

omg lol. thanks peoples.
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Talking

| Papa in jail |
    | P|a|p|a| |i|n| j|a|i|l |

Similar Forum Threads

1. Local fat storage
    By corndog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 05:12 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2006, 01:32 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. HuIGF-1 and Local site growth? NOT LR3 IGF ?
    By Rainer in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 10:33 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 12:12 PM