Cjc-1295/ghrp-6/gh

java568

Awards
I love what CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 have to offer me in terms of GH when compared to just rHGH shots, but it's actually more expensive for me to run these peptides than it would be to just run 25uis a week. I was wondering if anyone had every run these two together? Does anyone have any ideas on how they would run them together? Thanks.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I love what CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 have to offer me in terms of GH when compared to just rHGH shots, but it's actually more expensive for me to run these peptides than it would be to just run 25uis a week. I was wondering if anyone had every run these two together? Does anyone have any ideas on how they would run them together? Thanks.
What two??

java568

Awards
Sorry I guess I should have said three. I meant two as in: the peptide combination and hGH itself.

java568

Awards
Here's what dBt told me:
1000mcg CJC on Sun
1000mcg CJC on Thurs
10iu GH on Mon PWO
10iu GH on Wed PWO
10iu GH on Fri PWO

I am honored dBt took the time to speak to me, but here were some things I was thinking about that cycle.
-I might start a little lower on the gh blasts (I'm a short person lol) and I might vary the GH times a little since I workout late and usually sleep an hour or two after I'm done working out.
-I have a PM with him that he hasn't answered yet asking if I should/could throw in GHRP
-I was thinking maybe just 500mcg on Sun/Thurs if I add GHRP. I thought at my size I should be aiming for 700mcg/week. CJC is probably the most expensive for me to get out of CJC/GHRP/rHGH.

I would appreciate it if anyone could add some input on this. I will probably log this.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I am honored dBt took the time to speak to me,
Pum could learn a lot from you. :)

Seriously though I'm happy you Pm'd me. I want to learn from you as well.

One thing you never told me was what is this cycle for? Mass, recomp, fatloss?

I assumed Mass.

Then you didn't tell me what you plan to use on your cycle...what steroid, what type of insulin ...or how long you plan on running it.

Are you a fatf@ck or not? All things considered I've found it best NOT to be a fatf@ck so what is your bodyfat percentage?

Are you going to do something silly like supress estrogen heavily or as I have now learned to ask are you going to kill natural insulin w/ glucophage?

I assumed you, know what you are doing since you told me you did and that you will properly construct a mass building cycle and that your bodyfat was low enough to start such a cycle...

You then told me you wanted to use both synthetic GH & CJC-1295 and that is when I volunteered what I think may be a good way to do that. I am really curious to see how this works out for you so I suggested:

Here's what dBt told me:
1000mcg CJC on Sun
1000mcg CJC on Thurs
10iu GH on Mon PWO
10iu GH on Wed PWO
10iu GH on Fri PWO
-I have a PM with him that he hasn't answered yet asking if I should/could throw in GHRP
As for your latest PM to me ...the answer is yes of course you can use GHRP-6 whenever you want.

Originally you asked if you had to and implied you didn't want to because you were going to use GH & CJC so I left it out. But put it any where you want.

I was thinking maybe just 500mcg on Sun/Thurs if I add GHRP. I thought at my size I should be aiming for 700mcg/week. CJC is probably the most expensive for me to get out of CJC/GHRP/rHGH.
This I can NOT allow. Sorry. Sure you can low dose the CJC-1295 BUT you already stated you wanted to lower my three times per week GH blast and that was only 10iu!

Now you want to lower the CJC-1295 dose to diet/recomp take a break from heavier usage levels?

There is no reason to throw all of this together at levels that make since for your pocketbook.

If GH is cheap for you and CJC-1295 expensive just stick with the GH BUT run it properly for mass (i.e. on/off at high levels PWO w/ slin & androgens).

I would appreciate it if anyone could add some input on this. I will probably log this.
I'm not joking about any of this. I want you to do what is best for you and your life and you can log it and we will all be interested.

But already I have many people ask me over and over in private PMs how to do something. I tell them and they start to change things... what if I add this or change that ...or that is too expensive.

Give up your protein powder then...it is a waste of money and just eat a can of tuna and put the money into something that will help you grow...

...but none of that concerns me and I have no right to b1tch about it...but two months later someone will tell me oh the CJC-1295 wasn't as effective as you made it out...

...but see I DIDN"T design their protocol THEY did...because they started out w/ I don't want to pin that much, I don't want to use that compound, I read somewhere about huperzine so I'm going to use that instead of..., I want to use a lower amount, I want to add this that and the other thing, oh how about IGF-1 can I add that (but at the same time I want to run less CJC-1295), will this work or how about that...

...so NO what they ran was something they wanted to run, something they wanted to construct, some "stack" they wanted to put together.

None of this is directed at you today bro ...it is directed at you two months from now. So do what you want, we are all very interested and yep whatever you come up with will be something we can all learn from.

DO NOT do something that is too expensive or not perfect for you or your life simply because I suggest it. But please, please, please don't in the end say you are doing something Dat told you to do. :)

java568

Awards
Pum could learn a lot from you. :)

Seriously though I'm happy you Pm'd me. I want to learn from you as well.

One thing you never told me was what is this cycle for? Mass, recomp, fatloss?

I assumed Mass.
Yes, this cycle is mainly for mass.

Then you didn't tell me what you plan to use on your cycle...what steroid, what type of insulin ...or how long you plan on running it.
The reason I am running this cycle is because I am regularly urine tested (yes, even for anabolic steroids). I cannot go into this further, but that obviously means no steroids :/. I was planning on adding igf/slin after about a month of this cycle b/c I have never pinned this much before. Also, considering I plan on running this for so long and igf/slin are much shorter cycles, I think I would have ample time to add each one twice in this 6-month period.

Are you a fatf@ck or not? All things considered I've found it best NOT to be a fatf@ck so what is your bodyfat percentage?
My bf% is low teens, so I was hoping that this cycle might be able to help push my bf even lower.

Are you going to do something silly like supress estrogen heavily or as I have now learned to ask are you going to kill natural insulin w/ glucophage?
I was not planning on using glucophage, but I had heard that if you're prone to gyno you might want to suppress prolactin. I'm guessing you don't think this is necessary? Do you think CP and ALA are needed?

I assumed you, know what you are doing since you told me you did and that you will properly construct a mass building cycle and that your bodyfat was low enough to start such a cycle...

You then told me you wanted to use both synthetic GH & CJC-1295 and that is when I volunteered what I think may be a good way to do that. I am really curious to see how this works out for you so I suggested:

As for your latest PM to me ...the answer is yes of course you can use GHRP-6 whenever you want.

Originally you asked if you had to and implied you didn't want to because you were going to use GH & CJC so I left it out. But put it any where you want.

This I can NOT allow. Sorry. Sure you can low dose the CJC-1295 BUT you already stated you wanted to lower my three times per week GH blast and that was only 10iu!

Now you want to lower the CJC-1295 dose to diet/recomp take a break from heavier usage levels?

There is no reason to throw all of this together at levels that make since for your pocketbook.
My idea is that the "pulse theory" that you came up with is probably one of the best I have ever heard. During our pubertal years, when our body is practically on natural steroids, the number of peaks per day and also increases the size of the peaks, so I believe that this is what I would like to mimic. That's why I was more keen to the smaller doses with GHRP. Do you not believe that taking hGH only an hour or two before bed would be a waste? I didn't mean a dramatic decrease in HGH, I was thinking like 4ui 2x EOD. You think that the blast PWO would be better?

If GH is cheap for you and CJC-1295 expensive just stick with the GH BUT run it properly for mass (i.e. on/off at high levels PWO w/ slin & androgens).

I'm not joking about any of this. I want you to do what is best for you and your life and you can log it and we will all be interested.

But already I have many people ask me over and over in private PMs how to do something. I tell them and they start to change things... what if I add this or change that ...or that is too expensive.

Give up your protein powder then...it is a waste of money and just eat a can of tuna and put the money into something that will help you grow...

...but none of that concerns me and I have no right to b1tch about it...but two months later someone will tell me oh the CJC-1295 wasn't as effective as you made it out...

...but see I DIDN"T design their protocol THEY did...because they started out w/ I don't want to pin that much, I don't want to use that compound, I read somewhere about huperzine so I'm going to use that instead of..., I want to use a lower amount, I want to add this that and the other thing, oh how about IGF-1 can I add that (but at the same time I want to run less CJC-1295), will this work or how about that...

...so NO what they ran was something they wanted to run, something they wanted to construct, some "stack" they wanted to put together.

None of this is directed at you today bro ...it is directed at you two months from now. So do what you want, we are all very interested and yep whatever you come up with will be something we can all learn from.

DO NOT do something that is too expensive or not perfect for you or your life simply because I suggest it. But please, please, please don't in the end say you are doing something Dat told you to do. :)
I've already planned on giving up most of my supplements to run this. I won't blame this on you if it doesn't work out, but I was hoping to get a final "good to go" check from you on my plan before I started.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
First on GH timing/dosing ...burst dosing vs spread out, spot growth, slin/GH, dose amount, etc. ...there is no better thread where actual knowledgable guys who have experimented with this protocol share there practical knowledge then:

The thread Whitey, Mallet, Nytol, and the gang Chat about GH in the HGH/IGF-1/Slin Section of the UK Iron Forum (http://ukiron.net/)

You need to register to read that section and then start at page 5 (which is the beginning) and work back toward page 1 (which is the end).

I suggest you read it because nothing is better than practical real world feedback.

Keep in mind that they know nothing about CJC-1295 or the GHRPs over there so this thread is just to give you a background on GH pulse and timing.

Second okay I understand much better what you are attempting to do and see you want to run this over a six month period.

The dosages you mentioned will help you tighten the core and strengthen connective tissue for sure and add to your overall strength/mass program.

I understand what you are trying to do now. GH run once a day EOD will elevate IGF-1 and keep it elevated. CJC-1295 at 700mcg+ week will contribute to keeping it elevated. THAT is important.

The GHRP-6 will pulse GH release and also create a pulse of IGF-1 as well on top of a sustained level of elevated IGF-1.

So yes I think for your purposes with your limitations it looks good. Go over and read that thread to build up a little base of knowledge and then you give me your thoughts and then I'll give you mine if needed and maybe others will chime in.

pooya1987

Awards
hey datBtrue...my friend told me to do cjc1295 and ghrp6 cycle. i dont no anything about it but i researched a little bit and now i want to get feedback. to tell u a bit about me...im 6'3, currently at 240lbs not fat but not skiny and dont no my body fat...what do you think about it? is it a good cycle? worth doing? what are the gains? dangerous?...thanx for the help man.

pooya1987

Awards
hey datBtrue...my friend told me to do cjc1295 and ghrp6 cycle. i dont no anything about it but i researched a little bit and now i want to get feedback. to tell u a bit about me...im 6'3, currently at 240lbs not fat but not skiny and dont no my body fat...what do you think about it? is it a good cycle? worth doing? what are the gains? dangerous?...thanx for the help man.