question about cjc 1295 and ghrp6

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since CJC-1295 is a growth Hormone Releasing Hormone where as GHRP-6 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide they both (via different pathways) stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete more GH. CJC helps increase the trough (amount of available GH) and GHRP helps by increasing the amplitude of your body's natural GH pulses. Would one not want any sorta of igf or mgf product?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Since CJC-1295 is a growth Hormone Releasing Hormone where as GHRP-6 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide they both (via different pathways) stimulate the pituitary gland to secrete more GH. CJC helps increase the trough (amount of available GH) and GHRP helps by increasing the amplitude of your body's natural GH pulses. Would one not want any sorta of igf or mgf product?
dat theorized, on paper, that exo igf could cause an inhibitory effect through negative feedback. but im finding getting good gains using igf for localised growth while running my cycle of cjc+ghrp6.

mgf works well together with cjc+ghrp6 and could not cause an inhibitory effect. more likely a synergy would occur.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the GHRP-6 / CJC-1295 combination sounds like a plain. I'm not sure how results compare to using HGH directly. Some people say the combination gives a more natural pulse schedule and that could make it better, but I've seen people get great results from HGH. I think they are both relatively safe as they have both been used for other purposes in similar doeses. I think CJC-1295 may be useful for PCT as well.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I think the GHRP-6 / CJC-1295 combination sounds like a plain. I'm not sure how results compare to using HGH directly. Some people say the combination gives a more natural pulse schedule and that could make it better, but I've seen people get great results from HGH. I think they are both relatively safe as they have both been used for other purposes in similar doeses. I think CJC-1295 may be useful for PCT as well.
Why?

wophood

wophood

Awards
but im finding getting good gains using igf for localised growth while running my cycle of cjc+ghrp6.
As am I. I've been pinning my pec (post op for recovery) and calves. Gained nearly an inch thus far, which is a lot considering that's a quite stubborn muscle group for me.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
As am I. I've been pinning my pec (post op for recovery) and calves. Gained nearly an inch thus far, which is a lot considering that's a quite stubborn muscle group for me.
good work bro.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How bought the back or traps?

gxr425

Awards
does the GHRP-6 / CJC-1295 combination require strict monitoring of blood sugar levels?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
What about with the use of igf-1 lr3?
again i would say no. they do not have a large enough effect on blood sugar to warrant monitoring for the 'average' person. at worst you will get a strong hunger.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
again i would say no. they do not have a large enough effect on blood sugar to warrant monitoring for the 'average' person. at worst you will get a strong hunger.
I agree w/Pumb on LR3. But, if you're low carbing it and using LR3 and do cardio or something post-injection, careful w/that. You would prob. go hypo but nothing you prob. wouldn't feel coming on.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have seen research however that suggests the half life of DES1,3 is so short yet powerful that there were some very interesting research articles people have found that showed research with LR 3, and DES. The DES is very powerful from what I have read, but yes the half life is extremely quick. I would think looking at government websites such as National Institutes of Health, or NIST, or anything from some student researchers that post in there University blogs would better help us out on the board.