4 days post op.......help

adrnb237

Awards
I just had surgery to repair a bankahart lesion on my shoulder. Currently on 27g fish oil per day, 9g Ester C per day, 9g MSM per day,whey, 3 tb spoons cissus powder per day and some digestive enzymes to further help reduce inflammation. The following is working great.

I am considering GH to aid in th recovery because I am an athlete and need to reutrn to my sport/exercises. I have heard about PGH-t and Oratrophin. Can some one elaborate more on these. I need to strengthen the ligaments first and foremost and then the tendons(Rcuffs). I Know alot and I can assure you I am not some young idiot. any help is appreciated.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I just had surgery to repair a bankahart lesion on my shoulder. Currently on 27g fish oil per day, 9g Ester C per day, 9g MSM per day,whey, 3 tb spoons cissus powder per day and some digestive enzymes to further help reduce inflammation. The following is working great.

I am considering GH to aid in th recovery because I am an athlete and need to reutrn to my sport/exercises. I have heard about PGH-t and Oratrophin. Can some one elaborate more on these. I need to strengthen the ligaments first and foremost and then the tendons(Rcuffs). I Know alot and I can assure you I am not some young idiot. any help is appreciated.
What do you "know alot" about?

adrnb237

Awards
health,nutrition,human anatomy etc... just ask me something and I am sure i will suprise you.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
to each 'tendon smoothie' (as i fondly call my post-pec repair tendon healing drink) add(on top of the ingredients you already have wisely chosen):

1 tsp Edible gelatine (same AA profile as in joints)
1 tsp AAKG (NO has been shown to improve tendon/ligament
healing)
1 tsp Glucosamine powder (works well with the MSM)
1/4 tsp Beta Alanine (has also shown promise in tendon healing)

Also take Grapeseed extract and celladren caps.

Now forget pgh etc and get some HGH then inject at least 4IU/day as close to the repair as possible. Consider igf too.
Or go the cjc+ghrp6 route for systemic GH levels

and lastly heal very quickly such as I did. ;)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
to each 'tendon smoothie' (as i fondly call my post-pec repair tendon healing drink) add(on top of the ingredients you already have wisely chosen):

1 tsp Edible gelatine (same AA profile as in joints)
1 tsp AAKG (NO has been shown to improve tendon/ligament
healing)
1 tsp Glucosamine powder (works well with the MSM)
1/4 tsp Beta Alanine (has also shown promise in tendon healing)

Also take Grapeseed extract and celladren caps.

Now forget pgh etc and get some HGH then inject at least 4IU/day as close to the repair as possible. Consider igf too.
Or go the cjc+ghrp6 route for systemic GH levels

and lastly heal very quickly such as I did. ;)
Pumb, no Cissus????

adrnb237

Awards
yo papa I'm on the cissus already. I always eat the gelatin that leaks out of the chicken when you cook it and then refrigerate it. I heard nothing about Arginine or any NO supps benefitting tendons and or ligaments. Where can I find some articles about that? a month b4 the surgery I was taking 5g glucosamine/chondroitin everyday for 3 days and to be honest I felt no difference. I am not saying it did noting I am just saying I felt nothing but maybe inside the joints it made a difference that I have yet to feel.

The IGF-1 I don't think would be as good as HGH simply because it is mainly used for muscle growth. HGH wil stimulate igf-1 as aswell as many other growth factors that will benefit my injury. I cannot afford the HGH anyway. does this PGH-T really work? is is best to stick with their transdermal or should I venture into the pills they got too. I think transdermal absorbtion will be way superior than swallowing the pills.

adrnb237

Awards
i meant 30 days and I also got celadrin caps(180). what do you reccomend I dose the celadrin at so I notice it working. I also use the celadrin cream with msm and arnica. The cream works great but dosing the pills like the jar says 3 caps twice a day I don't feel that working. These caps are expensivee too. I am taking all this fish oil that I don't think I should use the celadrin at the moment. I hijacked 80% of my fats in my diet to omega 3's. Hope I feel a diff byt monday which will make it a week.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Pumb, no Cissus????
of course there is. i was saying what to do to the ingredients he already has (cissus,msm, C).

@adrnb237 thing is you will not feel many of these supps actually working, its kind of a behind the scenes things going on. knowing you are maximizing the environment for healthy healing of the tendons/ligaments. I still recommend both celadren and glucosamine even if you dont 'feel' them working. celadren has constituents not found in fish oil. also I would say you are better with an EFA oil belnd that has omega 3/6/9 in good ratio, such as Udos, rather than just fish oil which is disproportionately high in omega3s.

i will try to dig out the NO tendon stuff.

edit:Techniques in Orthopaedics - Abstract: Volume 22(1) March 2007 p 14-19 Nitric Oxide and Tendon Healing.

so it would naturally follow that increasing the body's own NO supply would certainly benefit tendon healing.

as for the igf, it is also expressed in tendons and improves collagen synthesis.
and theres many others of this type of research:
STMS - 10 (2) 2005 - Improving rotator cuff healing using a genetically engineered growth factor scaffold

adrnb237

Awards
I use the fish oil for the omega 3's. I get plenty of 6 and 9 form my diet. Avacados and many nuts. Why is it you mention the glucosamine but not the chondroitin which is usually stacked with it? just curious. how have you dosed the celadrin? I am considering bulk Arginine Pyroglutamate if I can find it. I hear it is the best for absorption and results compared to all the rest.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I use the fish oil for the omega 3's. I get plenty of 6 and 9 form my diet. Avacados and many nuts. Why is it you mention the glucosamine but not the chondroitin which is usually stacked with it? just curious. how have you dosed the celadrin? I am considering bulk Arginine Pyroglutamate if I can find it. I hear it is the best for absorption and results compared to all the rest.
i just take one of the celadren caps with every meal(6-7/day). i find that sufficient. yes of course take the chondroitin with the glucosamine, you are correct they go well together.

adrnb237

Awards
soon as i get some dollars I will buy some stuff to make my own GH releasing coctail. Something like bulk Arginine Pyroglutamate,citrulline mallate, okg, GHB, GABA and I already have some NAGlutamine. Gaba does cross the bbb right? dumb question but i forgot so i must ask.