CJC & GHRP refidgerat or not

Turd

Awards
Do these peptides have to be refidgerated after reconstitution or not?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Do these peptides have to be refidgerated after reconstitution or not?
the key word here is peptide, so yes, keep them in the fridge.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just a little confused as I have heard both. Igf doesn't have to be refridgerated so I was unsure.
U are correct about igf becuase the acidic acid that is used to recon it, allows it to stay stable at room temp. cjc-and ghrp are reconed in sterile water, and only last about 2-3 weeeks even if kept in fridge.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
U are correct about igf becuase the acidic acid that is used to recon it, allows it to stay stable at room temp. cjc-and ghrp are reconed in sterile water, and only last about 2-3 weeeks even if kept in fridge.
Trip, I think most of us recon CJC/GHRP in BW.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, I think most of us recon CJC/GHRP in BW.
Yea thats what I meant..I use it as well. :thumbsup: I'm debating picking up 10 more vials of ghrp and just run it for like a year and a half total....tempting.....I think im on month 8 now.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what I meant..I use it as well. :thumbsup: I'm debating picking up 10 more vials of ghrp and just run it for like a year and a half total....tempting.....I think im on month 8 now.

yep do so mate. no need to stop running that stuff for sure.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
funny, i thought all acids were acidic? oh well........... :p
Well they call it acidic acid?...so i didnt make up the name....but, lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Yea but its sterile, and diluted with distilled water from reg vinegar.
what you are saying is correct but the sterility has nothing to do with calling it acetic acid. thats its chemical name and one form or concentration of it is found as table vinegar. you could in theory have sterile vinegar if that takes your fancy.

lol imagine drawing the slin pin from the vial then squirting it onto your salad.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Everybody shut the f@ck up and go lift some damn weights.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
C'mon now dat....you know that none of us actually lift weights...we are all just a bunch of keyboard warriors sitting in our parents basements on our custom built gaming computers acting all l33t while we flame each other on internet forums.