Confused and Advise needed - AnabolicMinds.com

Confused and Advise needed

  1. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Confused and Advise needed


    Any help is appreciated. My English is not that good so I use pictures please.


    Each little line is what measures the IGF in mcgs ? and is this the amount I was supposed to get in the vial (estimating it from the picture )

    I actually thought I would receive 1 single vial but 10 vials came, each says to contain 1mg of IGF. I read before that some sources put 10 vials of 100mcg - I figured I would take half of the vial and so I did ( to get PWO 50mcg ) I took it to the 15 line or so for the syringe. I shot it BI yesterday after workout.

    I emailed the company I bought it from and ask as why I received 10 vials instead of 1 and they say to be a big mistake from their part. Each vial must be 1ml (1000mcgs) I should feel very lucky... BUT does that mean I injected 500mcgs yesterday ??????? since I used partly half of the vial

  2. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    If each vial contained 1ml then half of it would go to 50.
  3. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    but isn't 1ml = 1000mcgs ? I took half of that ( 15th line on the pin ) wow I am confused as hell.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10697

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    but isn't 1ml = 1000mcgs ? I took half of that ( 15th line on the pin ) wow I am confused as hell.
    1ml is "volume". 1000mcg is "weight". one has nothing to do with the other directly.

    The problem you have is that you have no idea how much IGF is reconstituted in what volume. (Pre-reconstituted I assume)
    Does it say this on the label? And, just because it says this, is there really 1ml in the vial. I dont know since you are making a confusing statement that "15" mark draws up half the vial??

    Your pic of your slin pin shows a 1/2cc pin that is marked to "50"

    Filling the pin to the 50 is equal to 1/2ml(cc).

    So, as you can see, if the 15 mark is IN FACT drawing up half the vial, then the vial DID NOT have 1ml of solution.

    Take Care.
  5. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    but isn't 1ml = 1000mcgs ? I took half of that ( 15th line on the pin ) wow I am confused as hell.
    you can not say 1ml=1000mcgs. ml is volume. mcgs is mass. it depends really how much of that mass they put in that volume. its not a given. but if they put 1mg in that 1ml then yes you have 1000mcgs per 1ml.
  6. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobaslaw View Post
    1ml is "volume". 1000mcg is "weight". one has nothing to do with the other directly.

    The problem you have is that you have no idea how much IGF is reconstituted in what volume. (Pre-reconstituted I assume)
    Does it say this on the label? And, just because it says this, is there really 1ml in the vial. I dont know since you are making a confusing statement that "15" mark draws up half the vial??

    Your pic of your slin pin shows a 1/2cc pin that is marked to "50"

    Filling the pin to the 50 is equal to 1/2ml(cc).

    So, as you can see, if the 15 mark is IN FACT drawing up half the vial, then the vial DID NOT have 1ml of solution.

    Take Care.

    lol for replying the same way.
    great minds think alike.
  7. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    The label says 1mg / ml. I was supposed to get 1 vial but since they made a mistake I received 10. This is where it all confused me since this is the first time I've taken LR3 and I am not sure how much in the vial I should see. I bought it from M-R ... there's just a small amount on each vial as shown on my picture, could each be 1000 mcg ?

    thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it.
  8. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    How do you know 15 units on the insulin needle is half of what is in the vial? Did you draw up everything from the vial and it only went to 30?
  9. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    The label says 1mg / ml. I was supposed to get 1 vial but since they made a mistake I received 10. This is where it all confused me since this is the first time I've taken LR3 and I am not sure how much in the vial I should see. I bought it from M-R ... there's just a small amount on each vial as shown on my picture, could each be 1000 mcg ?

    thanks for the help guys, really appreciate it.
    not to be rude or anything but unless we were either psychic or worked in the place where it was put into the vial, or had access to expensive lab equipment we cant say how much igf is in there.
  10. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10697

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    How do you know 15 units on the insulin needle is half of what is in the vial? Did you draw up everything from the vial and it only went to 30?
    This is an excellent question that most of us assumed was a given, since that would be the only way to come to this conclusion.
    However, I think we should have started with asking this question directly anyhow.

    Nice SoCo.
  11. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    How do you know 15 units on the insulin needle is half of what is in the vial? Did you draw up everything from the vial and it only went to 30?
    Yes I did.
    M-R has contacted me ""Only sell 1mg vials. You just received 10mg.""

    I injected half of a vial
  12. New Member
    zack ramey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    80

    Reputation

    wow i have pills that boost GH release...where do you get straight up GH in the liquid form
  13. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by zack ramey View Post
    wow i have pills that boost GH release (So you think)...where do you get straight up GH in the liquid form (No source requesting allowed)
    You're 5'11", 150lbs....you don't need injectables, you need a gym membership, nutritionist, and lots of food.
  14. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    HAHAHAHA...that is a much nicer way of putting what I normally say

    "Eat a sandwich"
  15. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Should I be concerned about pinning 500mcgs ? I have not used it since Wednesday... I do get the craving for food effect. Should I start next week again with proper dose or wait longer ?
  16. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    I find it hard to believe that MR reconstituted 1mg of IGF-1 in .3 mL...that doesn't make sense. I would ask them why there was only .3 mL in the vial.
  17. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    I've done another vial, it went full 50 units in the syringe. The remaining vials seem to be about the same. This means 20mcg per tic.
  18. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10697

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I find it hard to believe that MR reconstituted 1mg of IGF-1 in .3 mL...that doesn't make sense. I would ask them why there was only .3 mL in the vial.
    Yes Exactly! How the hell can he expect to inject a proper dosage of something if the manufacturers vial says 1mg/ml and there is really 1mg/.3ml
    Something does not sound right here...

    Another good reason to always go with lypholized IGF-1 and have your acetic acid "on the side"
  19. New Member
    Bobaslaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    495
    Rep Power
    10697

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    I've done another vial, it went full 50 units in the syringe. The remaining vials seem to be about the same. This means 20mcg per tic.

    Yes, 2mg/ml would be 20mcg per tic.
  20. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    838

    Reputation

    Talking


    .........
  21. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    my only concern now is taking half of that vial - Should not exceed 100mcg and I did around 500
  22. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    my only concern now is taking half of that vial - Should not exceed 100mcg and I did around 500
    Did you confirm that each vial is 0.5mL? And did you confirm w/the supplier that the # mcg in each vial is 100 or 1000? Or?
  23. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    You're 5'11", 150lbs....you don't need injectables, you need a gym membership, nutritionist, and lots of food.
    you mean he needs to partner up with djbombsquad.
  24. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    585

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    you mean he needs to partner up with djbombsquad.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  25. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Did you confirm that each vial is 0.5mL? And did you confirm w/the supplier that the # mcg in each vial is 100 or 1000? Or?
    Yes - each vial .5 ml with 1000 mcg.
  26. Advanced Member
    pumbertot's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    339

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    Yes - each vial .5 ml with 1000 mcg.
    even if it is fully dosed, wouldnt worry 500mcg isnt going to do any hard as a one off anyways. but if in 9 months time you look pregnant, you know why.
  27. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pumbertot View Post
    even if it is fully dosed, wouldnt worry 500mcg isnt going to do any hard as a one off anyways. but if in 9 months time you look pregnant, you know why.
    ahh and the gut is what I did not want
  28. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    Yes - each vial .5 ml with 1000 mcg.
    Ok, look, if what you say IS accurate, then here's the deal:

    Each tick mark has 20mcg. If you drew to the 15th tick, that's equivalent to 300mcg.
  29. New Member
    audiosoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    98

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Ok, look, if what you say IS accurate, then here's the deal:

    Each tick mark has 20mcg. If you drew to the 15th tick, that's equivalent to 300mcg.
    Thanks... you reckon I should start 30-40mcg protocol next week ?
  30. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1070

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by audiosoft View Post
    Thanks... you reckon I should start 30-40mcg protocol next week ?
    That should be fine. Some do 40mcg Bilat IM PWO and others do 50, but starting w/30-40 is fine.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. some advise needed
    By back2square1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 07:31 PM
  2. confused!!! reviews needed
    By gymfreak2 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:21 AM
  3. PCT advise needed after 4 weeks of 11-oxo
    By InkPad in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. nha stack advise needed
    By marc417 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in