Generic GH and welts

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
People generally attribute red welts at injection sites of generic GH to one of two things:

(1) An auto-immune response to the (allegedly) 192aa makeup

(2) The alcohol in the bacteriostatic water

This leads me to wonder whether anyone who has gotten welts from generic GH reconstituted with bacteriostatic water has subsequently switched to reconstituting with sterile water. If so, did the welting continue or subside?

java568

Awards
Red welts are most commonly from the benzyl alcohol in the BA, so switching to sterile water will stop the welts. Either that or it's because of impurities; very rarely is it from the hgh itself.

I'm still surprised people think red welts are from antibody concentrations. It doesn't make any sense considering studies that have been around for ages have shown:
191AA ~ 2% of people develop antibodies
192AA ~ .5% of people develop antibodies
And the antibody concentrations in people are usually EXTREMELY low.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Red welts are most commonly from the benzyl alcohol in the BA, so switching to sterile water will stop the welts. Either that or it's because of impurities; very rarely is it from the hgh itself.

I'm still surprised people think red welts are from antibody concentrations. It doesn't make any sense considering studies that have been around for ages have shown:
191AA ~ 2% of people develop antibodies
192AA ~ .5% of people develop antibodies
And the antibody concentrations in people are usually EXTREMELY low.
Thanks for the helpful reply, Java!