Slin help

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I been researching insulin now for about 4 months. I feel pretty confident I can use it safely without any worries. I'm planning on only doing it 4 days a week for 4 wks. I wanted some opinions on my shake right after the shot. I will be using the 2:1:1 recovery from ON, three scoops which would equal out to 51 grams of protein, 105 grams of carbs and some BCAAS too. I will add 5g of creatine and glutamine too.The 2:1:1 does have waximaize or however you spell in it there too. I will be using Humulin-R. 5IUs PWO. Possibly upping it to 10IUs last two weeks. After an hour I will eat a high protein, somewhat high carb, low fat meal. Thirty minutes after that I will consume a gatorade and about an hour and a half later, a small meal. I will have glucose tabs on hand and my girlfriend will be with me for 4 hours after the shot. Does this sound like a pretty good plan? I' also on AAS right now too. Let me know what you think.:afro:

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
start with 3 then 5, start slow if its your first time, and you are on AAS so you maybe more sensitive or less dont know till you see how your body react, and whats the rush? lol you will grow with 3iu or 4 iu anyways. work up to 10 iu later on like you said, i agree.

as for the first meal, sounds good, second meal maybe get another 100g of carbs just to be safe, then do your high pro/mod carb/low fat for your third meal.

have sugary cereal, raisins, glucose tabs, honey, and gatorade like you said handy, you should be fine.

since you are trying to gain mass, dont afraid to slam in some carbs first two meals in two hours or 1.5hours after the shot, better than going hypo it sucks, not dangerous if have food around, but feel like **** after you crash. I would wait to have fat like 2.5-3 hours if you can. just protein and carbs during that period.

happy growin, hope this helps and would like to hear others thoughts.

ps. im taking 4 iu PWO slin for my PCT instead of IGF1

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
start with 3 then 5, start slow if its your first time, and you are on AAS so you maybe more sensitive or less dont know till you see how your body react, and whats the rush? lol you will grow with 3iu or 4 iu anyways. work up to 10 iu later on like you said, i agree.

as for the first meal, sounds good, second meal maybe get another 100g of carbs just to be safe, then do your high pro/mod carb/low fat for your third meal.

have sugary cereal, raisins, glucose tabs, honey, and gatorade like you said handy, you should be fine.

since you are trying to gain mass, dont afraid to slam in some carbs first two meals in two hours or 1.5hours after the shot, better than going hypo it sucks, not dangerous if have food around, but feel like **** after you crash. I would wait to have fat like 2.5-3 hours if you can. just protein and carbs during that period.

Alright thanks for the help man

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established

good sound advice. but take the slin and igf together in PCT.

princehoney

Awards
New to the board but not new to aas. I've been at wcbb forum for years. I to am going to use slin soon. How is it working for you?