CJC-1295 and somatorophs hypertrophy

popica

Awards
CJC-1295 and somatotrophs hypertrophy

Hi to all,
just read some interesting info on other forum regard guy who has brain tumor after using CJC-1295.( pituitary tumor )
nobody knows is this from cjc use or other part, but it is of some concern !
also there are some infos on the hypertrophy of somatotrophs due to large amount of GHRH ( I believe it is a rat study ), so was wondering what is minimal dose to combine and length of cycle to avoid such hypertrophy.Although body has somatostatin to fight such drastic increases for long period of time, but we usualy blund soma with ghrp-6 and maybe acetylcholine inhibitor as Huperzine and pyrostigmine ...
that is why I am concerned that we probably need to let go soma to do its job, but than we do not have elevated endo GH for time that we need to induce some of ti expected BB properties.
there are some Dats info on that particular issue, but noone didnt put exact numbers .
personaly I expected more on cjc+ghrp-6, as I used higher dose at 4 mg weekly with cjc to see results- to me there is not much difference between 4 mg and 2 mg- but also I reduced calories so there may be the problem- did noticed some fat loss.
what you think of that ?

popica

Awards
so noone ?
is there anyone who knows a thing about that particular issue aside from reading the post only ?!
do we have to worrie about it ?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
id say the brain tumour was already there but it would certainly grow quicker with cjc or any other growth peptide or factor such as igf or hgh. as the numbers of people using cjc grows it follows so will the number of people using cjc with tumours due to the 'noraml' incidence of tumours/cancers.

popica

Awards
Well yes, but what is the safe dose to avoid possible complications with it- dose of 2 mg /week seems to work ,but is this to much or not for pituitary ?
the dosing seems to be the problem in general for that issue

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Well yes, but what is the safe dose to avoid possible complications with it- dose of 2 mg /week seems to work ,but is this to much or not for pituitary ?
the dosing seems to be the problem in general for that issue
i dont know where you are getting your info but it is not evidence based. reseacrh shows the contrary, that supplementation with cjc and ghrp6 is pretty safe even for extended periods of time.

chriswhat

Awards
The guy he made reference to had a cat-scan before beginning his cjc regimen. If you look at the poor guy's posts from last fall when he began his log he immediately had severe side effects and weight loss while on a cycle that should have had him gaining weight. I am no authority on cjc or anything else, but a little caution is not a bad thing. I have been on the cjc ghrp-6 combo for a month now and can tell no difference between 2mg and 6mg a week. Zero water retention, numbness, sore joints, nada. For me the sleep benefits are worth the cost of the cjc. I have not slept this good since I was a teen.

chriswhat

Awards
He was also using a low dose. 700-750mcg a week I think.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
The guy he made reference to had a cat-scan before beginning his cjc regimen. If you look at the poor guy's posts from last fall when he began his log he immediately had severe side effects and weight loss while on a cycle that should have had him gaining weight. I am no authority on cjc or anything else, but a little caution is not a bad thing. I have been on the cjc ghrp-6 combo for a month now and can tell no difference between 2mg and 6mg a week. Zero water retention, numbness, sore joints, nada. For me the sleep benefits are worth the cost of the cjc. I have not slept this good since I was a teen.

yes but as use of these peps increase so will the number of times you will read this.

1stly he could have been predisposed to tumours.

2ndly I still find it rather convenient he had a CT scan before he started and what a short while later he had a tumour? even if so how do we know there was not a small tumour there already? CT scans are not always 100% accurate nor will they always pick up every tumour especially if it is small.

3rdly apart from his word do we have proof of all of this? Im sorry but I find it all hard to believe. We are saying that maybe about the only guy to ever, conveniently, get a CT scan before starting a CJC+GHRP6 cycle also happens to get a brain tumour from their use? This doesnt sound a bit fishy to you???

Imo be cautious if you are worried about these things but I really thik you should worry more about the next time you climb into a motor vehicle rather than worrying about your chances of developing tumours from peptides.

Also was the tumour malignant or benign? What sort of tumour is it? Surely he would post all this info?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
its all jibba jabba...

sometimes these posts/threads pop up on boards to try and scare people or push them in the other direction. Seen it happen here a few times.

chriswhat

Awards
I am skeptical of his story also, but the internet being what it is you have to make your own decision about whether he is being truthful. I was more unbelieving before I searched his user name and saw his log last fall long before he said anything about a tumor. It seems genuine, he was pretty happy with the results, but when you continue to read it he had a lot of severe sides.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I am skeptical of his story also, but the internet being what it is you have to make your own decision about whether he is being truthful. I was more unbelieving before I searched his user name and saw his log last fall long before he said anything about a tumor. It seems genuine, he was pretty happy with the results, but when you continue to read it he had a lot of severe sides.
I had to dismiss the story as I could not find anyting conclusive when I saw it about a month ago. Dat actually approached me with the story after he saw it on another board.
Speculation is not enough to warrent a panic in this case.
The guys story did seem genuine including his past cycle and the Scan he had pre-cjc (for a sport related concussion).
I cannot say that a small pituitary tumor was or was not present at the time since many Scans do not reveal small tumors of this nature.
The truth is the guy was and had been on a garbage pale amount of many different anabolics (AAS) and HGH in the past, who knows how long before this.
Another point of interest is that he was also on Celebrex, and I am not sure how long he was on and when he started.
Celebrex is notorious for issues and class action suits. Side effects are related and not limited to BP and Headaches.
This seems to coincide with the "symptoms" he was feeling as well. Keep in mind I'm discussing his symptoms and not that the Celebrex is responsible for his tumor in any way.
So, in the end, I cannot say that CJC was/was not reponsible. What I do know via the studies on somatortoph hypertrophy/pituitary adenomas from research and from discussion with DatBtrue does not support this, especially the much smaller dosages he was on.
The truth is, ALL the substances he was on/we take here have the potential to increase ones risk of cancer and tumors, be it pituitary, prostate, etc, etc...

Biopsy results of the tumor would be interesting to see.

PS- Not speaking for Dat, but we did have a few long email conversations on this topic regarding this perosn and both came to the conclusion we are not significantly concerned by this particular incident.
I'm sure if Dat wants to chime in he will :)

chriswhat

Awards
Yeah I forgot to mention what Dat told me about the celebrex. I am not too concerned, my history is totally different than him. Everyone is different anyway. His dose was so low that I do not think it had that much to do with it.