pGH?

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
I'm not much into the GH/IGF stuff (i know near to nothing)...not really thinkin about takin anything since it all seems waay more technical than the PH/PS genre that I am familiar with...

anyhow, I saw this ad for pGH (pituitary GH), which is an oral that claims to work similar HGH or something? anyone know about this stuff?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm not much into the GH/IGF stuff (i know near to nothing)...not really thinkin about takin anything since it all seems waay more technical than the PH/PS genre that I am familiar with...

anyhow, I saw this ad for pGH (pituitary GH), which is an oral that claims to work similar HGH or something? anyone know about this stuff?
Its a form of gaba, that was big a few years ago. It needs to be injected to be effective, as it was sold in a sterile solution...orally wont do squat.

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
Its a form of gaba, that was big a few years ago. It needs to be injected to be effective, as it was sold in a sterile solution...orally wont do squat.

oh how lame. lol. too good to be true, haha. Thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think the new pGH he is talking about is sublingual..I have not tried it so I don't know if it works. pGHT which is the transdermal version does indeed work as does the injectible version.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think the new pGH he is talking about is sublingual..I have not tried it so I don't know if it works. pGHT which is the transdermal version does indeed work as does the injectible version.
How well and is it good for spot growth or only systematic?

Also, if all else fails, stick the the classic, pin it. Thats usually gold pending source.
GH is kind of pricey but if you ahve the dough, do work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
poison Supplements 3
DreamWeaver LG Sciences 5
DreamWeaver IGF-1/GH 0