Site Rotation

  1. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Site Rotation


    How do you guys rotate your sites? My stomach feels like a pin cushion with these 3x per day shots...hahahaha...

  2. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    How do you guys rotate your sites? My stomach feels like a pin cushion with these 3x per day shots...hahahaha...
    I just shot quad today....I'll do abs tomorrow AM prob.

    I sort of jacked up the reconning of my CJC....I put 2mL BW into 2mg CJC.....now I have to draw up to 30 + 12 (GHRP)...that's almost a 1/2 CC to administer.....not a big thing but sort of annoying
  3. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is it me, or do others prefer IM vs. SQ? IMs were a piece of cake. These SQs sting a little and are fairly uncomfortable. It's not a big deal, but at 3 ED it's sort of a pain (no funny pun comments plz).

    In fact, I shot SQ abs and it sucked. I think my pin wasn't too sharp after poking thru two rubber stoppers. The solution injected slowly and awkwardly. I'll chalk it up to a cruddy shot. I ordered 300 new pins (different brand) so maybe they'll stay sharper thru multi-stopper pokes!

    Oh, I'll shoot abs again at noon, then PWO this evening.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I agree...My is sore...
  5. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  6. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    841
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    How do you guys rotate your sites? My stomach feels like a pin cushion with these 3x per day shots...hahahaha...
    Funny you should mention that.

    When I first started using pGH, then GHRP-6 6+months ago I had very little fat to inject into so I pinned the mid-section primarily the sides.

    I did that for 6 months!!!!

    Last week I discovered my ass and decided to make good use of it to give my midsection a much deserved break.
  7. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I was noticing a fair amount of fat on top of my ass...maybe I'll try that...hahahaha
  8. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1988
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Is it me, or do others prefer IM vs. SQ? IMs were a piece of cake. These SQs sting a little and are fairly uncomfortable. It's not a big deal, but at 3 ED it's sort of a pain (no funny pun comments plz).

    In fact, I shot SQ abs and it sucked. I think my pin wasn't too sharp after poking thru two rubber stoppers. The solution injected slowly and awkwardly. I'll chalk it up to a cruddy shot. I ordered 300 new pins (different brand) so maybe they'll stay sharper thru multi-stopper pokes!

    Oh, I'll shoot abs again at noon, then PWO this evening.
    I started getting bruises across my belly from the sub q shots (probably from the amount of fish oil I take??) So I've been doing them IM in the quads.
  9. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I started getting bruises across my belly from the sub q shots (probably from the amount of fish oil I take??) So I've been doing them IM in the quads.
    I hear you there dood...I have a big bruise on my left side of the abdomen....I'm going to stick w/quads and ass for now. Maybe sneak an ab shot in once in a while.
  10. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I never shot IM but ive hit some pretty sensitive nerves going SubQ on the abs. I only used GHRP now though so i have no reason to go IM. Once i decide between pegMGF or IGF ill be doing IM for obvious reasons.

    Papa, i buy the 10 packs of easy pin or whatever from Walgreens. 10 pre-glued or whatever you call it for $2.50. 1cc 1/2" or 1". I am guessing they arent as sharp as you prolly have but theyre good for me.
  11. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I just picked up a pack of those pins last week...They are slightly more dull than the terumo pins I was using but they were cheap...
  12. New Member
    wophood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

    I usually buy my pins from walgreens as well. can't say I've really ever noticed a difference from theirs and teruma. Not to say there isn't any, but they're cheap and easy to get so how can I complain?
  13. New Member
    wophood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

    pop quiz, when you buy your pins at a drug store you have to sign a registry and such. What is the purpose of this, is there a certain amount you can get per (x) amount of time? I've always just ordered mine, but started doing it this way for cost effectiveness.
  14. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wophood View Post
    pop quiz, when you buy your pins at a drug store you have to sign a registry and such. What is the purpose of this, is there a certain amount you can get per (x) amount of time? I've always just ordered mine, but started doing it this way for cost effectiveness.
    for me in illinois they ask for an ID, over 18. limit 2/10 packs a day. I never signed anything nor would i. I have 3 walgreens by me and one on the way to the gym and 2 on the way to the GFs house, i have no issues as of yet.
  15. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    why don't you just buy them online? I just nabbed 3 boxes of 100.....equates to just under $.14 ea. Cheap, convenient, fast, etc.
  16. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I just bought a 100 box of slin pins at walgreens and paid cash...no id, no signature anywhere...nothing to identify me...and it was $15.
  17. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    841
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I just bought a 100 box of slin pins at walgreens and paid cash...no id, no signature anywhere...nothing to identify me...and it was $15.
    That doesn't beat my online price of $9.75 for 100 box of 28 gauge to $12.99 for 31 gauge w/ free shipping no matter what the order size plus a coupon for 5% off of diabetic supplies.

    ...plus I stayed anonymous cus I used your credit card.
  18. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1988
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ...plus I stayed anonymous cus I used your credit card.
    Now THAT is some funny ****!
  19. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I just bought a 100 box of slin pins at walgreens and paid cash...no id, no signature anywhere...nothing to identify me...and it was $15.
    i get the pre-set ones. I don have a syringe to use anyway. I just like the use and dispose, no loose needles. And right now im not using 3-4 different things, so i only use about 1 pack a week.

    I may switch soon though cause its hard to put the whole thing in the container to dispose.

    oh well. The stuff is gettin in me, guess thats all that matters.
  20. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    That doesn't beat my online price of $9.75 for 100 box of 28 gauge to $12.99 for 31 gauge w/ free shipping no matter what the order size plus a coupon for 5% off of diabetic supplies.

    ...plus I stayed anonymous cus I used your credit card.


    That's an awesome price...where are you ordering from?
  21. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I know this is off topic a bit but just curious for a quick answer: How do you guys dispose of used 'sharps'?
  22. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    841
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I know this is off topic a bit but just curious for a quick answer: How do you guys dispose of used 'sharps'?
    Put them into a plastic empty coffee container and seal with packing tape.

    I have seen people use a laundery detergent bottle and when full use a lighter to melt the cap in place.
  23. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I know this is off topic a bit but just curious for a quick answer: How do you guys dispose of used 'sharps'?

    I pull the caps off and throw them on the playground at the local elementary school
  24. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Seriously though...I use old protein jugs, or old USPS priority boxes...whatever I find. When it is full I seal it and throw it in the garbage.
  25. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1988
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    33.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I know this is off topic a bit but just curious for a quick answer: How do you guys dispose of used 'sharps'?
    I use 2 liter pop bottles.
  26. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2356
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    since i have only full setups i use old supp jars, wrap the heck outta them with tape or soemthing then dispose of in an industrial garbage can, like one that gets picked up right away to be taken to the dump, basically not mine.
  27. New Member
    wophood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

    If you guys are so worried about staying anonymous (as am I), how is it your purchasing this stuff over the web? You have to use a card one way or another where as in person you can pay in cash... Couldn't most of these sites register your purchases all the same just as a drug store?

    Feel free to talk to me like a child, I damn well deserve it right now I'm sure.

  28. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I like to remain anonymous on these sites where I talk about using gear but ordering pins is perfectly legal so I don't mind using my card.
  29. New Member
    wophood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I like to remain anonymous on these sites where I talk about using gear but ordering pins is perfectly legal so I don't mind using my card.
    Health care is so f'ed up these days. I'd hate to be on a list somewhere and have my insurance drop me right as I need some life-saving operation. lol
  30. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Not that anyone would ever believe me but I use pins for a lot of other **** around the house...dosing the baby's albuterol syrup, measuring out fork oil for the motorcycle, etc...The needles come in handy for removing splinters or getting to deep, nasty zits...I guess that could be my excuse for buying them...it is pretty funny though seeing the look in the inlaws faces when they asked for something to get my daughter's splinter out and I brought out a brand new 3cc terumo with a 1.5" 23G needle....hahahahaha
  31. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    841
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wophood View Post
    If you guys are so worried about staying anonymous (as am I), how is it your purchasing this stuff over the web? You have to use a card one way or another where as in person you can pay in cash... Couldn't most of these sites register your purchases all the same just as a drug store?
    Sure.

    You could pay by money order or some other anonymous method. You just place an order ask where to send the MO. Send it USPS w/ tracking to confirm they received it and then follow up via email.

    If you worry about your "name" in a database then use a business name or a "version" of your own w/ your address.

    For full privacy think vacant homes/P.O. new resident form filled out as "John Doe"/vacant home address becomes your temporary one off for mail sent to "John Doe"
  32. New Member
    wophood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

    I like where your head's at Dat. I know what I'm gonna do now... thanks, bro.
  33. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    587
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Personally I prefer to hold a man's wife and children hostage until he orders the pins for me using his credit card and has them shipped to his house. Once he receives them I have him throw them off a local overpass in an unmarked duffle bag which I will pick up once I secure the area and make sure no one follows me. After double checking the contents of the duffle bag I then release his family at a local park and ride where they can call him from the nearest pay phone to come pick them up.

    Honestly, it's the best way to get my pins and remain anonymous.
  34. New Member
    wophood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    150
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Personally I prefer to hold a man's wife and children hostage until he orders the pins for me using his credit card and has them shipped to his house. Once he receives them I have him throw them off a local overpass in an unmarked duffle bag which I will pick up once I secure the area and make sure no one follows me. After double checking the contents of the duffle bag I then release his family at a local park and ride where they can call him from the nearest pay phone to come pick them up.

    Honestly, it's the best way to get my pins and remain anonymous.
    Hahahahahahahah
  35. Senior Member
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1072
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    12.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn you guys sound paranoid about pins!!! They must be illegal to possess in yer state w/o an Rx. Mine are not so I just order boxes of them. I use a CC too....I use a CC to buy some peps too.....they're not illegal. I don't care.
  36. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    841
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    57.22%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Damn you guys sound paranoid about pins!!!
    Actually I interpreted "purchasing this stuff" rather broadly to include all things illicit.

    For pins I don't mind purchasing w/ a CC.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Carb Rotation
    By Future in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 10:01 PM
  2. Physical Therpists - Help - Pelvic Rotation
    By clr18287 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:22 PM
  3. Would this LR3 IGF rotation be too much?
    By Newbie40plus in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:41 PM
  4. Injection rotation and needle length
    By Ripw4 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 10:41 PM
  5. Injection Rotation
    By MPFit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 03:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in