When you say bulk...you mean...?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So i hear pegMGF sometimes said to more of a bulking peptide.
I have about 26 weeks until my April 4th show.
I was planning on using GHRP/CJC/pegMGF within 2-3 weeks for s 14 weeks run and use some GHRP after that to help hold muscle.
I think im waiting on the IGF until my next "offseason" so i can stay on for awhile and low dose to slowly build quality muscle.

So i ask.....

How far out would you stop using pegMGF of a contest...mind you ill be eating clean on it and at about 12 weeks out ill begin dieting down.

Thanks everyone, been tons of help around here.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
What is the reasoning behind not wanting to use PegMGF right up until the contest? There is no bloat or anything like that...Granted, if it was me I'd save the PegMGF for when I was force feeding myself and use GHRP-6 and CJC at a cruising dose during contest prep.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats basically why i was wondering why people rate it more bulk type stuff. I plan to use it either way and i think id rather focus on the last 10 weeks or so on diet and training, but maybe ill stretch it to 3 weeks out if theres not reason not too....
Ill have that and prolly winny/clen so ill def be able to drop the fat and hold some good muscle no prob.

Im trying to figure it out ASAP do to money, timing and diet n stuff.

EDIT: haha wow just had a bad mental screw up. dosed not deep enough on the GHRP...looks like i got a nice mosquito bite now...damit.
Wasted dose? leave for absorbtion on own? Drain?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was kidding about the edit, i know its fine just take longer to absorb. Prolly lost some of it with that.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Dont get the peg-mgf where u are thinking. It has proven to not infact be real. It was pGH, and they were saying it was pegmgf....sketchy bastards.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Dont get the peg-mgf where u are thinking. It has proven to not infact be real. It was pGH, and they were saying it was pegmgf....sketchy bastards.
"you know me all to well deeds..."
-Mr. Deeds with adam sandler-

Alsright ill look around. They were having issues with my CC anyway. I knwo a few other places.