cjc-1295 body temperature ?

popica

Awards
Hi to all,
I shot 600 mcg cjc all at once just to see effect from that dose and at once I start to feel strange and felt realy warm like a heat wave all over me and heart beat icreased - is that normal ? as from lower dose below 200 mcg all at once it is not a problem. also had in the minor way the same feeling as from pgf -vasoconstricting effect- or just felt that way !

Is someone in the same after cjc feeling ?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Hi to all,
I shot 600 mcg cjc all at once just to see effect from that dose and at once I start to feel strange and felt realy warm like a heat wave all over me and heart beat icreased - is that normal ? as from lower dose below 200 mcg all at once it is not a problem. also had in the minor way the same feeling as from pgf -vasoconstricting effect- or just felt that way !

Yep. That's the CJC Flush, the most prominent (dose dependant) short term side effect it displays... Breathing and heart rate are also affected as you describe.
I'm sure it was a fun surprise since you were not expecting it ;)
No worries, it's normal for CJC and you will learn to look forward to the effects!

1mg doses used to be so fun a while back, always having my wife wonder why I would just not switch to the flush free niacin instead, lol :)

Take Care.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Hi to all,

Lol, I definately got the same feeling when I shot 1mg a few days ago. I didn't realize I was breathing that hard until my girlfriend asked me why I was breathing like an old man (at 22 yrs old).

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha, cant wait. So its like a GABA flush then i am guessing?

My GF also tells me i breath like a bear regularly.
Then i roll of on her and do the "bear shot with tranquelizer" noise....haha

1mg eh....that seems like alot. You split dose or once a day?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I didn't split the dose. This was my first time using CJC and the only dose I plan on taking this week. Once I add in GHRP-6 in the near future I will be using much less CJC than that and pinning on a daily basis.
I feel unusually sore and more muscle fullness today, but I doubt it has much to do with the CJC and I suspect it has more to do with the fact that I just finished PCT and started using bulk nettle extract about a week ago.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I didn't split the dose. This was my first time using CJC and the only dose I plan on taking this week. Once I add in GHRP-6 in the near future I will be using much less CJC than that and pinning on a daily basis.
I feel unusually sore and more muscle fullness today, but I doubt it has much to do with the CJC and I suspect it has more to do with the fact that I just finished PCT and started using bulk nettle extract about a week ago.
oh ok, i was prolly going to go 2x a week at 300mcg+.
Goodluck.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks duder. I like your plan. You gonna be using GHRP-6alongside the CJC? I think I will probably do the dosing that Dat proposed of 100mcg CJC and 100mcg GHRP per night for a few months as a clean recomp/lean bulker.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea. i have 7 months to a show. The place i ordered fomr is having an issue with my CC for whatever reason, gotta find it somewhere else now i guess as cheap as i can.

Ill be using it to bulk also, fairly clean if i can.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i once did 4mg cjc at once for the hell of it, lovely flushing feeling. similar to the time I accidently(thought it was a vial of GH) did 10mg MTII in one hit. but the nausea was damn awefull, had to leave work half way through, felt so bad,lol.

i always wondered if its from the CJC doing its thing or from the mannitol in the vial. mannitol lowers intracranial pressure, though I dont know how much they add per vial.

popica

Awards
Well, now at 400 mcg/day, still dont feel much of muscle fullness or any anabolic properties !, I also run it with ghrp-6 2xD.( hunger and everything still high after ghrp-6 )
it is 3. week now at 200 mcg/D, and 1. week now at 400 mcg/day- will wait for some more time to see results- I expected better results so far !

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Well, now at 400 mcg/day, still dont feel much of muscle fullness or any anabolic properties !, I also run it with ghrp-6 2xD.( hunger and everything still high after ghrp-6 )
it is 3. week now at 200 mcg/D, and 1. week now at 400 mcg/day- will wait for some more time to see results- I expected better results so far !

switch to 200mcg cjc + 500mcg ghrp6 3x day and i bet you get good results in 2 weeks.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
switch to 200mcg cjc + 500mcg ghrp6 3x day and i bet you get good results in 2 weeks.
Hey Pumb, why do you recommend such high GHRP (500mcg 3x ED)? I am planning on running 300mcg 3x ED and that is considered high (so I thought). Curious....

Thanks man,

Papa :head:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Hey Pumb, why do you recommend such high GHRP (500mcg 3x ED)? I am planning on running 300mcg 3x ED and that is considered high (so I thought). Curious....

Thanks man,

Papa :head:
because it works. ;)
at those dosages of cjc+ghrp6 the body will be releasing GH equivalent to or surpassing 20IU per day and thats like having a rocket strapped to your ass.lol.:icon_lol:

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
because it works. ;)
at those dosages of cjc+ghrp6 the body will be releasing GH equivalent to or surpassing 20IU per day and thats like having a rocket strapped to your ass.lol.:icon_lol:
LOL, nice!

Question, the GHRP hunger....obviously makes you eat like crazy. Do you or anyone else gain fat with the crazy hunger? I know many test subjects are on AAS while on peps. but was just curious if the peps. alone would be melting fat fast enough that heavy eating (clean eating) wouldn't yield fat gain (or at least much).

20IU/day GH is a SH!T ton! :head::woohoo:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
LOL, nice!

Question, the GHRP hunger....obviously makes you eat like crazy. Do you or anyone else gain fat with the crazy hunger? I know many test subjects are on AAS while on peps. but was just curious if the peps. alone would be melting fat fast enough that heavy eating (clean eating) wouldn't yield fat gain (or at least much).

see ive never had a problem controlling hunger when ive competed and its no different now. you just dont fill up on too many carbs, when the hunger comes on ive a plate of high protein goodies such as boiled egg whites or chicken breasts or kangaroo fillets(the thing i love most about Oz) or steamed fish ready beside me to fill up on along with some(sparing) carbs.

as long as you are not satisfying that hunger with McDonalds or lots of cakes etc the lipolytic effects of the peptides will far outweigh the extra calories consumed.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
LOL, nice!

Well think of it this way PP, how is fat gain on ~20IUs og GH a day? catch my drift? You body is going to react like it were GH. So from what i hear, 6iu GH is good for lean body mass and moderate fat loss help. 6-8ius you see more muscle gains and size while gaining faster, 8ius+ you see alot fo mass gain.
Now of course it differs from person to person, but keep the food clean and try not to eat after. I do 200-300mcgs and dont notice any hunger usually. Maybe just a little bit, not enough to go to town and worry about fat gain.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Well think of it this way PP, how is fat gain on ~20IUs og GH a day? catch my drift? You body is going to react like it were GH. So from what i hear, 6iu GH is good for lean body mass and moderate fat loss help. 6-8ius you see more muscle gains and size while gaining faster, 8ius+ you see alot fo mass gain.
Now of course it differs from person to person, but keep the food clean and try not to eat after. I do 200-300mcgs and dont notice any hunger usually. Maybe just a little bit, not enough to go to town and worry about fat gain.

Thanks doodz! I don't have any 1st hand experience w/GH, so I don't know what "X" IUz does really. Thanks for clarifying.

And you are right Pumb, just need healthy "filler" foods around....protein, veggies, etc. and low GI carbs.

Speaking of low GI carbs, do you guys still have your higher-GI carb meal/shake post W/O (or WMS?), then mainly stick w/lower GI carbs? I'm going to be getting my hands on some Ezekiel bread (somewhat elusive around these parts, but I found a couple stores carrying it), lentils, etc. :)

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks doodz! I don't have any 1st hand experience w/GH, so I don't know what "X" IUz does really. Thanks for clarifying.

And you are right Pumb, just need healthy "filler" foods around....protein, veggies, etc. and low GI carbs.

Speaking of low GI carbs, do you guys still have your higher-GI carb meal/shake post W/O (or WMS?), then mainly stick w/lower GI carbs? I'm going to be getting my hands on some Ezekiel bread (somewhat elusive around these parts, but I found a couple stores carrying it), lentils, etc. :)

yes keep it like that, plenty protein+ high GI PWO and low GI rest of the time.also keep that first solid meal PWO(one hour after the PWO shake) fat-free(saturated + EFAs etc alike).

wophood

wophood

Awards
see ive never had a problem controlling hunger when ive competed and its no different now. you just dont fill up on too many carbs, when the hunger comes on ive a plate of high protein goodies such as boiled egg whites or chicken breasts or kangaroo fillets(the thing i love most about Oz) or steamed fish ready beside me to fill up on along with some(sparing) carbs.

as long as you are not satisfying that hunger with McDonalds or lots of cakes etc the lipolytic effects of the peptides will far outweigh the extra calories consumed.
WOO YAH! Kanaroo fillets are where it's at.

Damn the States & their unwillingness to try new things!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
20 iu's that seems like it could potentially bring on the "ape face" im on 2-4iu daily and i am LOVIN IT, i wouldnt even wanna imagine 20iu. remember u guys are pretty much the test subjects from which the next generation learns from although this stuff is sorta proven it is still VERY new. so pp IMO go with the dose YOU feel comfortable with. some guys are crazy and dont give a **** (which is cool) but remember your not them your you.

popica

Awards
after 4 mg weekly of cjc and a few mg weekly ghrp-6, still dont feel fulness I expected and strength I expected- again I eat little less so there may be a thing. I stil lost little body fat !
just little concerned now as on other board there is an issue about guy having pituitary tumor after some time on cjc, dont know the dosage, but still concerned !- you guys have some knowledge on that one ?