king1033

Awards
  • Established
OK so my cycle has been outstanding so far im running
test 800mg ew 1-24
tren a 225 ew 4-9
npp 300mg ew 10-16
primo 600mg ew 17-24
looking to end up 225-230 after pct (if i ever decide to come off)

gh 2 iu ED 5 on 2 off 6-36
also have t4 on hand incase gh down the road messes with my thyroid.
adex .25mg eod
cabergoline was used during tren got no gyno.
have nolvadex on hand and letro just incase

now my question is my cycle has been going outstanding im standing at 210 6 foot 7-8% i really need to update my avatar it doesnt do me justice. my goals is to hopefully get to 225-230 after pct which at this rate doesnt seem far from impossible. now my question is every body part is growing absolutly beatifully except my damn calfs ive put on an inch but I NEED MORE!!!. now i dont remember whether its peg mgf but what peptide is the bomb for localized growth?? i need bigger calfs they attach to high up my leg i need them bigger. im not gonna get implants like people say cause i want the realy muscle there. besides the calfs i cant complain whatsoever about how this cycle is going in my eyes i look absolutly amazing and have been picking up atleast 7-8 girls every weekend (i got game too lol) but i really want the complete package and need those calfs. so if someone can throw me a peptide regime that worked for them that would also work well with my cycle that wouldnt bring unwanted side effects like messing with natty insulin etc then throw it my way.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
OK so my cycle has been outstanding so far im running
test 800mg ew 1-24
tren a 225 ew 4-9
npp 300mg ew 10-16
primo 600mg ew 17-24
looking to end up 225-230 after pct

gh 2 iu ED 5 on 2 off 6-36
also have t4 on hand incase gh down the road messes with my thyroid.
adex .25mg eod
cabergoline was used during tren got no gyno.
have nolvadex on hand and letro just incase

now my question is my cycle has been going outstanding im standing at 210 6 foot 7-8% i really need to update my avatar it doesnt do me justice. my goals is to hopefully get to 225-230 after pct which at this rate doesnt seem far from impossible. now my question is every body part is growing absolutly beatifully except my damn calfs ive put on an inch but I NEED MORE!!!. now i dont remember whether its peg mgf but what peptide is the bomb for localized growth?? i need bigger calfs they attach to high up my leg i need them bigger. im not gonna get implants like people say cause i want the realy muscle there. besides the calfs i cant complain whatsoever about how this cycle is going in my eyes i look absolutly amazing and have been picking up atleast 7-8 girls every weekend (i got game too lol) but i really want the complete package and need those calfs. so if someone can throw me a peptide regime that worked for them that would also work well with my cycle that wouldnt bring unwanted side effects like messing with natty insulin etc then throw it my way.
Perhaps it's not a lack of peptide, but rather your calf workout? I am in my final week of blast 1 for DC training and it's been great! Oh, and calves takes literally 1.5 - 2 minutes and THAT'S IT. You are already on a lot of "chems".....I would just try a new calf workout dood. Good luck with whatever you choose though.

-Papa!-

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I had problems with my calves as well until I just went all out heavy on them tabata style. They're a hard muscle to build it seems for a lot of people. But I'd switch up my workout before sticking more needles in me.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree, King what you are running should produce some results.

BUT, that being said, go with this if you feel compelled to do so:

I know you have good gh so I recommend the following...

- 10ius of HGH shot bi-lat IM into the calves ASAP after your heavy calf WO

then..

- 500 mics of pegMGF shot bi-lat IM into the calves 5-10 minutes after GH.....

then take in lots of creatine, protein, BCAAS, etc.

Do that at least once per week.

Then 3 days later, shoot another 250mics of pegMGF bi-lat IM into the calves, about an hour before your 2nd calf wo of the week (since yous should be hitting calves at least 2x per week).

bb

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
although i may have legit gh i dont have legit funds at the moment lol, plus i dont think i should be messing with high doses like that til im in my 240's. but i do like the peg mgf how could we re arrange that layout utilizing 2ius of growth. also BB how would u incorporate the t4 when would u feel it should be used. at what reading in blood tests would you rec the go ahead to start using it. getting blood taken tomorrow

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Honestly Im not sure about the t4, I would go by jduging my own body and seeing if I feel lethargic, if fat loss is not coming, etc. As far as changing the dosages, you can go with 6ius inected IM and that would be 2x per week. I dont believe 2ius would be sufficient to spark major spot growth. Also as an fyi the gh sides I experience when injecting IM are much less. Grab some pegMGF for cheap (its out there) and buy some bulk creatine and maybe some bulk yellow gold and use then post WO, take the yellow gold, hit the gh, then hit the pegMGF< then slam some carbs and creatine. Should help calves come along

bb

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly Im not sure about the t4, I would go by jduging my own body and seeing if I feel lethargic, if fat loss is not coming, etc. As far as changing the dosages, you can go with 6ius inected IM and that would be 2x per week. I dont believe 2ius would be sufficient to spark major spot growth. Also as an fyi the gh sides I experience when injecting IM are much less. Grab some pegMGF for cheap (its out there) and buy some bulk creatine and maybe some bulk yellow gold and use then post WO, take the yellow gold, hit the gh, then hit the pegMGF< then slam some carbs and creatine. Should help calves come along

bb
bb, i hear you recommend dosing the pegmgf postwo. I have always heard people say that dosing the pegmgf the day before the injected muscles' workout was optimal. What do you feel is the best time to take pegmgf and why?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well I am suggesting postWO only because in that protocol, 5-10 minutes BEFORE the pegMGF inject, you have a 6-10iu IM injection of gh into the same muscles. The theory is that this gh injection will create an anabolic environment for spot growth, creating a synergy w/the pegMGF.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am suggesting postWO only because in that protocol, 5-10 minutes BEFORE the pegMGF inject, you have a 6-10iu IM injection of gh into the same muscles. The theory is that this gh injection will create an anabolic environment for spot growth, creating a synergy w/the pegMGF.
but otherwise......... ?

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Holy hell where's the book on this stuf??? I have some reading to do.:jaw:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established

bb
the peptides are no problem, i just really wana do things right ive been told by a ifbb pro to not even touch 4iu until i wanna grow past 230-240. im completly satisfied with being patient. slow and steady wins the race ya know. i only got one life

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
He is talking about using over 4ius per day x 7 days a week subQ. I am talking about something different: I am suggesting using a mid-level dose only 2 days per week shot IM which should minimize side effects. I agree that at your age there is no point about running high levels EVERY day. Your goal is site specific growth, I am telling you how to get there; this is not inconsistent with the ifb pro's advice, just a different spin on it.

bb

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
go with BBs advice but add in 500mcg of regular mgf intot hat cocktail. one hour later do 50mcg igf split. I added 2 inches to my calves after a few months doing that. before they were weak, now many people complement me on them. mine also tie-in too high but hey so do Shawn Rays and look at his.