Fake jintropin?

mistyman

Awards
I received an order of jintropin a few weeks ago and may have received some fake gh. The vials have a green top instead of a yellow top like the jin website shows. The label seems pretty legit with a manufacturer code and eveything. Does anyone have any advice? If i inject it what should i expect to feel. If its hcg instead of gh what difference would i notice?

Regards

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
could still be real, colour top is not a good indicator. well easy way to tell if its hcg or not is buy a pregnancy testing kit. squirt the mixture, just a small drop. if you are pregnant :p its hcg.
only way without getting lab analysis to know if its GH or decent stuff, run 6IU per day for 3 weeks. you should get the sides, carpal tunnel or sore knees and low back if its real and correct strength GH.

dieselxxl

dieselxxl

Awards
stick to the pregnancy test... if it comes up positive you have yourself some expensive ass hcg

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
If it is a good fake they have got past using HCG and are most likely using something else that mixes easy.. Sugar even.

Getting carpel tunnel is not a good indicator of real GH. Using Doc prescribed pharm grade GH doesn't give all joint pain or numbness....

Green tops? I always saw Yellow tops, but I don't know if any changes were made or not.

java568

Awards
GenLei Jintropin often comes in a greenish cap.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Getting carpel tunnel is not a good indicator of real GH. Using Doc prescribed pharm grade GH doesn't give all joint pain or numbness....
you are talking from a hole in your ass mate. GH is GH. We have used many of the authentic brands and they do exactly same as generics. what do you think because they are branded, the side-effects magically disappear?lol.:toofunny:

Perfection300

Perfection300

Awards
you are talking from a hole in your ass mate. GH is GH. We have used many of the authentic brands and they do exactly same as generics. what do you think because they are branded, the side-effects magically disappear?lol.:toofunny:

Your missing the point dumb ****. I said just because YOU DO NOT GET SIDE EFFECTS DOES NOT MEAN IT'S NOT REAL GH. EVEN PHARM GRADE GH DOES NOT GIVE LOTS OF PEOPLE SIDE EFFECTS AND IT IS FOR SURE REAL.

Learn how to read and comprehend jackass.