- 09-15-2008, 05:36 PM
I received an order of jintropin a few weeks ago and may have received some fake gh. The vials have a green top instead of a yellow top like the jin website shows. The label seems pretty legit with a manufacturer code and eveything. Does anyone have any advice? If i inject it what should i expect to feel. If its hcg instead of gh what difference would i notice?
- 09-19-2008, 01:40 PM
could still be real, colour top is not a good indicator. well easy way to tell if its hcg or not is buy a pregnancy testing kit. squirt the mixture, just a small drop. if you are pregnant its hcg.
only way without getting lab analysis to know if its GH or decent stuff, run 6IU per day for 3 weeks. you should get the sides, carpal tunnel or sore knees and low back if its real and correct strength GH.
09-27-2008, 04:19 PM
09-27-2008, 11:35 PM
If it is a good fake they have got past using HCG and are most likely using something else that mixes easy.. Sugar even.
Getting carpel tunnel is not a good indicator of real GH. Using Doc prescribed pharm grade GH doesn't give all joint pain or numbness....
Green tops? I always saw Yellow tops, but I don't know if any changes were made or not.
10-10-2008, 12:31 PM
10-10-2008, 12:52 PM
10-11-2008, 03:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brodus in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2004, 02:10 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-06-2004, 01:22 PM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2004, 10:37 PM
- By trutitants in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2004, 12:45 PM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2004, 05:05 PM