gh Stack anybody used it. (the kind in the glass vile)

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
hey just curious has anybody used the stuff Gh Stack (the kind that comes in the glass vial) i have a friend that recomeded it to me and i did my research and ordered a pretty big supply. but i just wanted to double check and see peoples results. fat burned, musclegained, strength, size, and weight, plus side effects

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
hey just curious has anybody used the stuff Gh Stack (the kind that comes in the glass vial) i have a friend that recomeded it to me and i did my research and ordered a pretty big supply. but i just wanted to double check and see peoples results. fat burned, musclegained, strength, size, and weight, plus side effects
Sorry Bro, but you have been dupped like many before you into another BS HGH releasing product.
I will not go into more detail other than suggesting you read the information in this forum over the longer term to acquire a basic knowledge of this subject :)

This stuff is roughly just arginine, lysine and niacin and WILL NOT do anything signinficant in light of its outrageous claims.

Here is the product:

GH Stack (Growth Hormone stack)
Guaranteed to boost hgh and igf-1 by 701% and 300% respectively...building muscle losing fat has never been faster, easier ...or more certain...

Independently university tested to boost human growth hormone (hgh) by 701% only 90 minutes after taking. It also boosts other associated growth factors such as IGF-1(insulin-like growth factor) and insulin.
Read More?

CONTAINS: 1200mg l-arginine 2-pyrrilodone 5-carboxylate,
1200mg l-lysine hydrochloride,
Niacin hydrochloride (vitamin B3)
MAJOR FUNCTIONS: The proprietary G.H. peptide amino stack (GH stack) has been independently University tested - IRONPOWER did not fund this study- To boost growth hormone by 701% only 90minutes after taking. It also boosts IGF-1 by almost 300% over 8 hours, and doubles insulin levels after only 30 minutes. View university study. The combined boost of these 3 key muscle building hormones creates an anabolic environment for maximum muscle growth when combined with weight training and a protein rich diet. Illegal forms of growth hormone, growth peptides {IGF-1} and insulin in combination with steroids accounts for the massive increase in the size of international class professional bodybuilders over the last decade.

SUITABLE FOR: Male and femalebodybuilding,or anyone that wants to look and feel younger. Increased hgh and igf-1 promotes building muscle and losing fat simultaneously and fast.

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION:
ENERGY 0kj
PROTEIN 3200mg.
FAT 0
CARBOHYDRATE 0
SUGAR 0

HOW TO USE: G.H. Stack comes in 6 convenient 3200mg glass phials with rip top aluminum seals and rubber caps. ½ an hour before a weight training session, mix one glass phial with 20ml of water or Andro Stack.

Shake with finger over cap until the crystal's dissolve. Drink down and rinse taste away with glass of water. G.H. STACK must be taken on an empty stomach. This means no solid food {especially slow digesting proteins such as meat} at least 2 ½ hours before taking G.H. STACK. This is because for the G.H. STACK to work, the proprietary blend of aminos must be able to cross the blood brain barrier unimpeded by other 'competing' aminos.

After training, drink Ironpower's POWER STACK with creatine monohydrate and electrolytic salts. { Some people report mild skin flushing up to intense red heat when using G.H. STACK, especially the first few times of use. {This is caused by the vitamin B3 and is only temporary. The skin flushing effects of G.H. STACK diminish with time…but the G.H. boosting effects do not…they remain high.}

OTHER USES: Very popular with the life extension movement. Recognised by them as the master rejuvenation hormone.

AVAILABLE IN: Six convenient 3200mg glass phials with aluminum rip tops, enclosed in a box.

HOW DOES IT WORK:

12 benefits of increased hgh and igf-1 for building muscle losing fat...

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
damn. that bums me out a bit. huh.... i know that it sure sounded good ..... but they all do.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
damn. that bums me out a bit. huh.... i know that it sure sounded good ..... but they all do.
In order of importance:

1. Kick your "friend" in the balls many times
2. Return the product
3. Read the forums and learn about these types of products and human physiology.

Good luck, and feel free to repeat "1." above for quite some time.

-Papa!-

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
wow. sorry but you got owned.

Best rule of thumb, if its too good to be true....IT IS!!!!

Anything OTC these days is not very good in the GH release department.
Nothign will touch the real deal and GH releases.
OTC stuff that helps though is often related to help with sleep and is nice. GABA, arginine, L-dopa and a few others.

Goodluck, be smart.

PS-Tell your friedn its real and works and just let him pin himself a bunch of times for no reason, itll be funny.
I bet he'll get a good "preWO boost" from it too....
sorry...ill stop now....

EDIT: oh it says to drink it...yeaaaa..... lets not even get into that scenario again.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i obviously paid way to much $355. and do you guys have any recomdations for gh releasers.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i obviously paid way to much $355. and do you guys have any recomdations for gh releasers.
Matt, please start reading around this forum. At least read the top 8 threads.