Peptides for extreme muscle growth

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
so i have done my fair amount of research and was wondering some questions:

so due to protein turnover and synthesis, the body can naturally put on a certain amount of muscle in a given time period. Well do peptides like pegmgf increase the protein synthesis in the body to a point that one can put on much more muscle than they can naturally in a given time period? any other peptides that can? Finally what would be a killer bulking peptide combo for muscle gains that can far surpass natural gains? I dont want to take gear right now so please dont say test e for 12 weeks lol. I also do not want to take lr3 but pegmgf would be awesome. Also, are the stability of these peptides ok through mail and shipping, i dont want to take broken peptides that are useless, thanks brothas!!

supercrunch

supercrunch

Awards
so i have done my fair amount of research and was wondering some questions:

so due to protein turnover and synthesis, the body can naturally put on a certain amount of muscle in a given time period. Well do peptides like pegmgf increase the protein synthesis in the body to a point that one can put on much more muscle than they can naturally in a given time period? any other peptides that can? Finally what would be a killer bulking peptide combo for muscle gains that can far surpass natural gains? I dont want to take gear right now so please dont say test e for 12 weeks lol. I also do not want to take lr3 but pegmgf would be awesome. Also, are the stability of these peptides ok through mail and shipping, i dont want to take broken peptides that are useless, thanks brothas!!

CJC-1295
GHRP-6
Take a look at these two!

---supercrunch---

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
For bulking I would run like this:

10ius of hgh injected IM-bilaterally postWO into the muscle group just worked (within 30 minutes of WO). THEN 10 minutes later hit the same muscle groups IM bilat with 400mics of pegMGF or regular MGF, then use whatever amount of insulin you would normally use shot IM bilat into the muscles.

Do this 3x per week. Take in lots of proteins, carbs and creatine after your shots. Maybe add in some S-4 SARM too.

That will create some MAJOR mass.

bb

biglibido

Awards
I would say CJC-1295 + Ostarine.

BigLibido

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
thanks guys couple problems though. I cant get or afford hgh. I know how to use insulin but at some point wouldn't you become dependent on it, im trying to do along cycle. bb what is s-4 sarm. Im gonna do epistane with proviron to probably.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
google SARMS or S-4. IF you cant afford gh then I would go with ghrp6 + cjc + slin + MGF/pegMGF + epi + proviron + creatine

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
wow man with a legit diet the above should produce at least 5 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks im sure. I know about sarms but have no clue where to get them. Also will the gains from slin stay one you come off?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uhh I dunno if I can ask or say this but who the hell can afford hgh now adays at all? Everywhere I look it's ridiculously priced!!! Cool stacks though boys interesting info here keep it rolling

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait are there any reliable realistic SARMs out for research yet??? I thought they were still in development?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Also gains from slin are permanent (in terms of lbm).

GH + SLIN + MGF = 10lbs in 5 wks easily.

cjc + ghrp6 + creatine + mgf + epi + proviron = 10lbs in 5 wks easily.

bb

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
what about cjc+GHRP+Epi its a little cheaper and would yield some great gains.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
i dont think cjc + ghrp6 + epi would yield 'great' gains in 4-6 wks. You dont seem to understand the fact that slin is the most powerful human hormone around.

CJC + ghrp6 + epi ran in good dosages would only yield 12lbs TOPS in 6 wks for most people who have experience w/AAS.

bb

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
whats this i hear slin could cause diabetes. i have researched and if used CORRECTLY slin would be safe

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
well slin can cause a person to go hypoglycemic and slip into a diabetic coma and die. So yes there are some serious issues in dealing w/slin.

bb

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
maybe he meant to say, prolonged use or abuse may lead to your pancreas cells stop producing your own eventually...ive heard of that before, but i have never seen real proof or real story about it, speculation i think.

but like bb said the immediate side effects are more of concern here.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i dont think cjc + ghrp6 + epi would yield 'great' gains in 4-6 wks. You dont seem to understand the fact that slin is the most powerful human hormone around.

CJC + ghrp6 + epi ran in good dosages would only yield 12lbs TOPS in 6 wks for most people who have experience w/AAS.

bb
Hey BB, great info...thanks man. Question: What might one expect in gains from a solid CJC/GHRP6 for 6 weeks? If a clean diet was in place, would this be good for lean gains as well (some fat loss)? I would assume so, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, these are rudimentary questions, but I've been away from the boards a while. :) Good to be back tho! :woohoo:

-Papa!-

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I believe 6 wks is too short to make noticeable gains. Also to make more rapid gains, some AAS should be included. 3 months would be minimum I would think; hell HGH takes about 6 months to really work its magic. 3 months of cjc +ghrp6 + some AAS (an oral at minimum, of course maybe running the oral for 4 wks, I would run an oral during the 1st month of the cjc-ghrp6 run and then add an oral the LAST month of the cjc-ghrp6 run, which would 1 month in between for pct).

bb

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I believe 6 wks is too short to make noticeable gains. Also to make more rapid gains, some AAS should be included. 3 months would be minimum I would think; hell HGH takes about 6 months to really work its magic. 3 months of cjc +ghrp6 + some AAS (an oral at minimum, of course maybe running the oral for 4 wks, I would run an oral during the 1st month of the cjc-ghrp6 run and then add an oral the LAST month of the cjc-ghrp6 run, which would 1 month in between for pct).

bb
Thank you for the reply. Here's my deal with AAS: I don't like them. Period. This is strictly personal guys. Sucks for me that I won't incorporate them into my super-supplement regiments anymore, but oh well.

Oral, injectable, transdermal, etc....not for me. I'm over them personally. The sides are just too much (hair shedding, loss of libido, blood pressure issues, acne, back pumps, etc....$hit is just too much for me).

Now, with that tidbit of personal info, would a 3 month run of CJC/GHRP6 (100mcg CJC + 100mcg GHRP, EACH 3x ED) would yield respectable gains in lean mass? I have gone through much of Dat's guide and the synergy between the two appears awesome for GH increases. I'm under the assumption that in the absense of AAS, this raise in GH would result in substantial lean mass gains. But please, correct me if I'm wrong here! Thanks again all.

-Papa!-

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well I think 3 months is much more reasonable for gains than 6 wks. I would suggest in light of your personal guidelines:

CJC + ghrp6 + pegMGF (or regular MGF) + INSULIN**** (ONLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED WITH THIS AND UNDERSTAND HOW TO SAFELY!!! USE THIS!!!) + creatine + arginine + high dose turkersterone or ecdysterone

bb

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Also I would run higher dosages of cjc and ghrp; datBtrue's protocol was more for anti-aging & fat loss as opposed to building LBM.

bb

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the 100mg 3xed for both is actually a hefty dose when the synergy is taken into account.......

100mg of both only at night I think was the anti aging suggested dose...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree though with the slin and creatine, if you dont even touch real slin then get some p-slin and anabolic pump and some creatine, talk about synergy.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I agree though with the slin and creatine, if you dont even touch real slin then get some p-slin and anabolic pump and some creatine, talk about synergy.
I will not use Insulin....Anabolic Pump perhaps. :) Thanks for the help you guys.

And yes BB, 3x ED :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will not use Insulin....Anabolic Pump perhaps. :) Thanks for the help you guys.

And yes BB, 3x ED :)
its really not a bad substitution with alot less riks, health wise AND legality wise....

BUT dont take it lightly, If I dose in a fasted state(say when I wake before breakfast or post workout) and dont get the required carbs in a timely fashion I will go hypo as a Mofo. Just shows me though this stuff is doing exactly what it claims, that and the absolutely insane pumps you get from pslin and correct carb usage/timing along with creatine, WOW, just WOW.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Really? I ran triple dose of Anabolic Pump and got NADA thru 2 bottles. I have bottle of p-slin Im going to run with creatine, a MassFX clone, S-4, winny, proviron, gh, and cjc.

bb

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really? I ran triple dose of Anabolic Pump and got NADA thru 2 bottles. I have bottle of p-slin Im going to run with creatine, a MassFX clone, S-4, winny, proviron, gh, and cjc.

bb
honestly, Anabolic pump doesnt have the noticable PUMP effect for me but I do notice I can abuse the carbs and/or run lower cals and be able to both preserve muscle and stave off fat gain/

Pslin on the other hand is definately a feel and see supp. Make sure to look through the USPL pages for the tips to get the most outta it, and timing/amount of carbs (ALOT) are paramount in making the most of it. This more so makes your insulin work better for you rather then really adding to it, although I think it does slightly, so you need to get in a good mixture of mid/high to low GI carbs to get a good insulin spike and really see it blow you up.

I find a shake with a cup of blended oats(I blend em dry first) 2cups skim milk, 2tbsp natty pb, a bannana, and 30-50g of protien bout 1.5-2 hours before lifting along with 5g's creatine with some AAKG right as your going to the gym in some gatorade does the trick..... even pop one after sometimes too right before I have the same shake after and a full meal 2-3 hours later.

BTW i envy your stack..... and I gotta get me some S-4 and see what its all about.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
i would go with what BB says. i followed that peptide blast(hgh+slin+mgf) IM into muscles worked and added igf too and got great results.

gh is certainly not expensive if you have a good source. no peptides are these days.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
honestly, Anabolic pump doesnt have the noticable PUMP effect for me but I do notice I can abuse the carbs and/or run lower cals and be able to both preserve muscle and stave off fat gain/

Pslin on the other hand is definately a feel and see supp. Make sure to look through the USPL pages for the tips to get the most outta it, and timing/amount of carbs (ALOT) are paramount in making the most of it. This more so makes your insulin work better for you rather then really adding to it, although I think it does slightly, so you need to get in a good mixture of mid/high to low GI carbs to get a good insulin spike and really see it blow you up.

I find a shake with a cup of blended oats(I blend em dry first) 2cups skim milk, 2tbsp natty pb, a bannana, and 30-50g of protien bout 1.5-2 hours before lifting along with 5g's creatine with some AAKG right as your going to the gym in some gatorade does the trick..... even pop one after sometimes too right before I have the same shake after and a full meal 2-3 hours later.

BTW i envy your stack..... and I gotta get me some S-4 and see what its all about.
you shouldnt wait 2-3 hours later. theres a windows of opportunity of about 90mins from end of workout so you should have that meal(make surte its low fat) one hour after you sink that PWO shake.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you shouldnt wait 2-3 hours later. theres a windows of opportunity of about 90mins from end of workout so you should have that meal(make surte its low fat) one hour after you sink that PWO shake.
well I usually have a 900-1000cal shake with slow and fast absorbing protiens and plenty of fats and carbs..... I can hardly get off the couch after downing that thing for an hour, lol. then I make my food and eat it....usually ends up being 2 hours... might not be the most benificial plan but I cant force myself to put more food down when theres just no room...

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
well I usually have a 900-1000cal shake with slow and fast absorbing protiens and plenty of fats and carbs..... I can hardly get off the couch after downing that thing for an hour, lol. then I make my food and eat it....usually ends up being 2 hours... might not be the most benificial plan but I cant force myself to put more food down when theres just no room...

thats where the slin and ghrp6 come in usefull.

if you want the OTC method, get yourself some Periactin (cyproheptadine). take one just after training and your appetite will be much larger about an hour later. same if you are not a big morning eater, take one at bedtime. you wake up ravenous. its a serotonin antagonist hence the decrease in satiety and increase in appetite.
can make you drowsy though hence best for after evening training sessions or before bed. it also only costs a few $.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
what sortof pct do you need for peptides ? whats the best way to keep your gains ?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
what sortof pct do you need for peptides ? whats the best way to keep your gains ?

I think it's worth reading some of the stickies. If you're really interested in peptides, you'll read them.

And if you're REALLY interested in peptides, you'll read Dat's CJC/GHRP thread that's popular.

No PCT is required. One of the beauties of peptides. But if you really want to benefit from peptides, you'll need AAS, and when you do that, there's the PCT.

-Papa!-

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
I think it's worth reading some of the stickies. If you're really interested in peptides, you'll read them.

And if you're REALLY interested in peptides, you'll read Dat's CJC/GHRP thread that's popular.

No PCT is required. One of the beauties of peptides. But if you really want to benefit from peptides, you'll need AAS, and when you do that, there's the PCT.

-Papa!-

cheers bro

Sargon

Sargon

Awards
For bulking I would run like this:

10ius of hgh injected IM-bilaterally postWO into the muscle group just worked (within 30 minutes of WO). THEN 10 minutes later hit the same muscle groups IM bilat with 400mics of pegMGF or regular MGF, then use whatever amount of insulin you would normally use shot IM bilat into the muscles.

Do this 3x per week. Take in lots of proteins, carbs and creatine after your shots. Maybe add in some S-4 SARM too.

That will create some MAJOR mass.

bb

im under the impression that excessive slin interferes with GH's action. most gh/slin combos ive read say you should wait 2 hours after ur gh to administer ur slin. i dont have an opinion on this, was just wondering what you thought.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I have read conflicting info on that but the results people have experienced from this cycle is pretty solid. I believe that while slin might reduce some of GH's effects, in this specific protocol, you are utilizing gh's site specific effect on muscle tissue, which is aided by the use of slin's abiility to shovel nutrients.

bb

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
BB1 do you feel if someone decided not to move up for 4-6iu to go up to 10iu do you feel you could still grow or do you tihnk the body would get used to that dose?? my goals are mass and trying to stay alive lol

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I prefer metarformin, or glucophage, instead of ananbolic pump or p-slin, add banaba extract, at least 2 percent Corosolic Acid at about 3000mg a day, plus 1500 mg glucophage, thats a very nice slin like combo, i always use this now, great for body recomp, add epi, or my favourite if you add a lot of carbs superdrol.
I run m-drol at 10 mg ed for 3 weeks, plus glucophage 1500mg for 4 days and take 2 days off, add 3000mg banaba extract before workouts, and take ed, and you get an awesome body change.