Torn Pec, HELP!!

wophood

wophood

Awards
Damned if I wasn't benching today when out of nowhere the wing of my left pec tore, allowing much of the tissue to slide over. I'm not sure if there is any tendon/ligament damage, but it's very possible. Monday I have to go to my doc to set up the MRI with all that jazz to see what needs to be done. I was getting ready to do an igf cyle, how can I best utilize what's in my arsenal to speed up the healing process? Here's what I have (so far):

-1mg igf1 lr3
-only 1 mg of MFG
-5 mgs of GHRP-2

Tell me what my options are. Any other "materials" that could be useful, just let me know. Help me out guys, I know I'm a newb to these forums, but I really respect a lot of your opinions seeing as in how everyone here seems to really know their stuff.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap! That sucks man...hopefully pumbertot will chime in...I think he's got experience in this area...

wophood

wophood

Awards
Tell me about it. I wasn't with my doc for a minute before he was handing me loritabs like pez.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Get better bro...I had a partial tear at the proximal end of my right bicep earlier this year...**** sucks...

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
alright we need to figure out the degree of tear. MRI helps but not always necessary.

1.how long ago did it happen exactly?
2.is there any sign of bruising(internal bleeding) around the site?
3.is the tear where the pec meets the armpit?
4.now if you flex your pecs, with your hands together as if praying, does the left side bunch in to the centre leaving a gap at the armpit?

and dont despair. if its complete tear, its very fixable. mine was done after 3 years and still looks very close to its original self. peptides will help but lets figure out if you need surgery or not 1st.

and i will tell you every supplement and peptide+AAS that is benefitial, I researched this subject throughly.

wophood

wophood

Awards
I plan on going to MY doc asap on monday, to see what my next move is. I'm sure he'll set up an MRI then.

1. Almost exactly 7 hours ago.
2. Not really any sign of either (yet).
3.Yes.
4. If I'm following you correctly, I think so. There's a big lump towards the middle of my chest. No strength AT ALL.

What do I need to start stocking up on? I know a lot of what we have to figure out revolves around if surgery is a must, but what can I do now to get the ball rolling?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I plan on going to MY doc asap on monday, to see what my next move is. I'm sure he'll set up an MRI then.

1. Almost exactly 7 hours ago.
2. Not really any sign of either (yet).
3.Yes.
4. If I'm following you correctly, I think so. There's a big lump towards the middle of my chest. No strength AT ALL.

What do I need to start stocking up on? I know a lot of what we have to figure out revolves around if surgery is a must, but what can I do now to get the ball rolling?
emailed you lots of info. yes it sounds like a full tendon rupture im afraid, surgery is a must. the bruising can take a full day to show but will be severe if its a full rupture. I had brusing all down my left arm and all the way down to my abs the next morning. severe.

get ice on it now and continuously 24/7. immobilise it too, even a makeshift sling.

wophood

wophood

Awards
I'm on it. I already got the sling a few hours ago, & I'm bagging ice as soon as I finish typing this. I got your email, and it's good to know what I'm dealing with. Thanks Pump, I mean it!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I'm on it. I already got the sling a few hours ago, & I'm bagging ice as soon as I finish typing this. I got your email, and it's good to know what I'm dealing with. Thanks Pump, I mean it!
no probs mate. if you need to know anything at all, just let me know. you will get through it though, dont let it worry you too much.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Update: I don't think there is any extreme tendon damage. I'm hoping they are merely strained with minor tearing if any. I've been Icing thoroughly for the last 30-36 hours, & my range of movement has improved. There is an obvious amount of tissue missing from the armpit area that has bunched more central in my left pec.

What do you guys think, wait for the MRI (which I will get one way or another), or go ahead and start on my igf/mgf?

:numbered:

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
From a prevention stand point....is there anything you believe you could have done prior to working out that could have prevented this from happening?

As for the IGF...from what I've read...the sooner it is introduced after an injury the better...but I'm far from an expert so I'll defer till someone with more experience than I can advise.

But if you do need surgery on it...have it on standby and ready to go.

bblankens

Awards
Hey I would wait until you meet with your Doctor again and he explains the MRI to you. Be sure you ask questions of the doctor, thats what they do. As far as Igf-1 or ghrp I'd wait until after the surgery. It does sound like you will have to have surgery. You can get it now and hold on to it until you feel up to using it after surgery. You'll prob. be sore for the first few days after surgery and should just rest.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Hey I would wait until you meet with your Doctor again and he explains the MRI to you. Be sure you ask questions of the doctor, thats what they do. As far as Igf-1 or ghrp I'd wait until after the surgery. It does sound like you will have to have surgery. You can get it now and hold on to it until you feel up to using it after surgery. You'll prob. be sore for the first few days after surgery and should just rest.

i actually found the pain to be less than that of muscles hitting failure with full lactic buildup. I refused the oxycodone, only took ibuprofen for the inflammation. then again im a tough bastard. :p

wophood

wophood

Awards
I figured this would most likely be the case.

But yah, I'm not even going to call monday morning, but rather SHOW UP to my doctor and get things in motion. I'm already going bonkers not being to take part in my routine. Looks like it's legs for awhile fellas.

That's badass, Pum. I would have loved to of had seen the doc's face when you denied the pain killers.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I figured this would most likely be the case.

But yah, I'm not even going to call monday morning, but rather SHOW UP to my doctor and get things in motion. I'm already going bonkers not being to take part in my routine. Looks like it's legs for awhile fellas.

That's badass, Pum. I would have loved to of had seen the doc's face when you denied the pain killers.

the Fellow on the surgical team said I reminded him of the film Brave Heart (im Scottish),lol.

sent you another email. just make sure you INSIST on MRI, refuse a plain film X-ray, it serves no purpose in muscle/tendon tears and will just give you unnecessary radiation.

well yes but hey my legs are bigger than ever so it serves some purpose.

wophood

wophood

Awards
the Fellow on the surgical team said I reminded him of the film Brave Heart (im Scottish),lol.
Hah, that's awesome. The only thing left to do would have been to reach over, grab the tools, & do the operation yourself.

You've got mail, bro.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So as far as pain for the injury, how is it? I always fear going heavy and to deep on bench cause of this type of injury. I think out of all the BBing injuries i hear, this is the most, torn pectoral.

Good luck with all the Dr. stuff and surgery, youre in good hands on this end with Pumb, simply brilliant.

wophood

wophood

Awards
So as far as pain for the injury, how is it? I always fear going heavy and to deep on bench cause of this type of injury. I think out of all the BBing injuries i hear, this is the most, torn pectoral.

Good luck with all the Dr. stuff and surgery, youre in good hands on this end with Pumb, simply brilliant.
To be completely honest, Twitch, I was so into what was going on around me with the lift, the pain didn't even really set in until after the fact. Even then, as long as I didn't actually move the muscle the pain wasn't all that bad. Don't get me wrong, I figured out real quickly what movements I was & wasn't allowed to make, lol. Sleeping can be difficult as well if you prefer to lye on your stomach.

But yah, he's helped me out A LOT. If you ever have any problems in this department, he's your man for advice.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
good to know. I just thought something like that would make a man cry, apparently not.
Yea, this section of AM is great, i loved when i started coming here awhile ago. Glad to see it picked up some...kind of.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
good to know. I just thought something like that would make a man cry, apparently not.
Yea, this section of AM is great, i loved when i started coming here awhile ago. Glad to see it picked up some...kind of.
with me it was same, pain wasnt really bad. in fact just a dull ache but got a bit worse once swelling started.

however for about a year I replayed the moment of rupture over in my mind almost every day. no there was no bad pain but I cant forget the sickening ripping noise and feeling a sort of whipping feeling as the pec/tendon curled up inside.

wophood

wophood

Awards
with me it was same, pain wasnt really bad. in fact just a dull ache but got a bit worse once swelling started.

however for about a year I replayed the moment of rupture over in my mind almost every day. no there was no bad pain but I cant forget the sickening ripping noise and feeling a sort of whipping feeling as the pec/tendon curled up inside.
THE SOUND! I forgot to describe that part. I never want to here my body make a noise like that EVER again. Lol, it sounded like somebody was ripping a thick stack of paper right beside my ear.

Hearing it was the icing on the cake, without a doubt.

bblankens

Awards
wophood, did you get your MRI set up yet? I'm sure your doc didn't do it Monday but did he set it up? When I tore my tricep tendon on bench press back in 06 it was a wicked sound. I had a loud pop and then a ripping sound like someone tearing a shirt sleeve or cloth. The pain was sharp for about the first 30 seconds and the it became a dull throbing type pain. I did take the pain killers to have on hand. One has to be carefull though. They can be abused very easy. Are you still icing it? sore?

wophood

wophood

Awards
Yah, I saw my orthopedic surgeon monday and he set up an MRI for tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully by the end of the week we will know for sure the next course of action. The ripping sound you explained is a lot like what I was trying to explain earlier.

I'm still continuing to ice it as much as possible. As for soreness, the muscle itself doesn't hurt unless it is touched, or somehow activated. For example, if I try to close a sliding door out of habbit, which would be similar to a fly motion, it's a very sharp pain. There is also 0 strength.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Alright fellas, I got the MRI today. The images should be at my doc's office by tomorrow, but just in case they don't make it there I got everything backed up on a cd which I took with me. Hopefully I'll be back in my orthopedic surgeon's office by the end of the week with some new course of action to be taken. Thanks for the support guys.

Wop

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, I got the MRI today. The images should be at my doc's office by tomorrow, but just in case they don't make it there I got everything backed up on a cd which I took with me. Hopefully I'll be back in my orthopedic surgeon's office by the end of the week with some new course of action to be taken. Thanks for the support guys.

Wop
hey m8 if you email me the MRI images I will get my surgeon to take a look at them.

wophood

wophood

Awards
hey m8 if you email me the MRI images I will get my surgeon to take a look at them.
I wish I could! The auto launch program doesn't seem to work properly. I can't install the program that allows me to view the images. I don't think it's my computer either, as it exceeds the minimum requirements for the software. Damn. I'll use a different computer at work tomorrow and see if the outcome is different. I'll try and see what I can come up with. It'd be nice to have the second opinion.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Fully ruptured. Yup, I said it. I got back the results from the MRI today, & I fully ruptured my tendon. My doc is suppose to call me early next week to schedule surgery and go through the specifics with me.

bblankens

Awards
At least you know now. What do you think 4 to 6 months before you start lifting? I'd guess more toward 6 but thats only a guess based on experience. Let us know man!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Fully ruptured. Yup, I said it. I got back the results from the MRI today, & I fully ruptured my tendon. My doc is suppose to call me early next week to schedule surgery and go through the specifics with me.

although I knew it already, im still sorry to hear it confirmed. but hey you will be fine, just a bit of work to do.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
At least you know now. What do you think 4 to 6 months before you start lifting? I'd guess more toward 6 but thats only a guess based on experience. Let us know man!

he will be able to resume light upperbody training 16 weeks post surgery. by 6 months will be back to heavy weights but should avoid heavy flat barbell bench/heavy dumbell fly/deep dips for good.

wophood

wophood

Awards
I sure as hell hope not! Lol, I have to stick with Pum & say I'm hoping somewhere in the 3 month range. I'm building up my arsenal so that once the surgery is over, I can take the recovery process head on.

That's right gentlemen, I choose to look at this optimistically. I could wine like a little girly man, but it would get me nowhere. This is an opportunity the way I see it. I'm going to pound on my lower body like it's never been pounded before. Why? Because I can. Because I want to. That's why.

:bruce1:

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I sure as hell hope not! Lol, I have to stick with Pum & say I'm hoping somewhere in the 3 month range. I'm building up my arsenal so that once the surgery is over, I can take the recovery process head on.

That's right gentlemen, I choose to look at this optimistically. I could wine like a little girly man, but it would get me nowhere. This is an opportunity the way I see it. I'm going to pound on my lower body like it's never been pounded before. Why? Because I can. Because I want to. That's why.

:bruce1:

thats the spirit bro. do like me, keep same bodymass throughout with a little loss on upper but bigger quads,hams and calves. then come back bigger and better than ever and be wiser for it.

bblankens

Awards
Wophood,

Talk with your doctor, he is your bestfriend right now. See how long he thinks you will be out of your "regular" weightlifting routine. For my Tricep tendon it was a true six months before my tricep was ready for a "normal or ruguar" routine as what I was doing before I was injured. Thats not to say I was doing rehab and light movements for that area with weight before the 6mo. mark. As far as my bicep tendon and rotator cuff it will be about 4months. But, the good news is I can do everything I could before. Heavy bench or anything I want to do as long as I rehabed right and give the injured area the time to heal. Go with what you doctor says. He will be right. It will take a while to get back to pre-injury state but patience and determinatin will help you greatly.

Keep us updated!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Wophood,

Talk with your doctor, he is your bestfriend right now. See how long he thinks you will be out of your "regular" weightlifting routine. For my Tricep tendon it was a true six months before my tricep was ready for a "normal or ruguar" routine as what I was doing before I was injured. Thats not to say I was doing rehab and light movements for that area with weight before the 6mo. mark. As far as my bicep tendon and rotator cuff it will be about 4months. But, the good news is I can do everything I could before. Heavy bench or anything I want to do as long as I rehabed right and give the injured area the time to heal. Go with what you doctor says. He will be right. It will take a while to get back to pre-injury state but patience and determinatin will help you greatly.

Keep us updated!

yes you are right but i didnt pull the info out of my ass btw, ive been talking to several people with the same injury as us, both chronic(like me) and acute(like wophood) so I do know what im talking about.
for this type of tendon rupture, ALL surgeons would advise against movements(that I listed) which put the tendon under extreme stress.

bblankens

Awards
Chill out a lil bit. I didn't say anything about you or whether you were wrong or right??? I said listen to the doctor and that should be "his" doctor. Thats what's he is paying him for and that's what doctor specializes in and went to school for a number of years for. His ortho. knows way much more than you or me. There is no doubt about that because wophoods his patient. Don't get so worked up over nothing, this is wophoods thread.

By the way Wophood I"m speaking from my experience with my injuries and ortho. My ortho. did give me clearence to do pretty much anything and everything after proper time to heal and rehab but again this board is just for people to share experinces and advice. Your doctor should have the last word my friend. Again keep us updated as I am very interested in the study of indviduals and injuries. Thanks!

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Chill out a lil bit. I didn't say anything about you or whether you were wrong or right??? I said listen to the doctor and that should be "his" doctor. Thats what's he is paying him for and that's what doctor specializes in and went to school for a number of years for. His ortho. knows way much more than you or me. There is no doubt about that because wophoods his patient. Don't get so worked up over nothing, this is wophoods thread.

By the way Wophood I"m speaking from my experience with my injuries and ortho. My ortho. did give me clearence to do pretty much anything and everything after proper time to heal and rehab but again this board is just for people to share experinces and advice. Your doctor should have the last word my friend. Again keep us updated as I am very interested in the study of indviduals and injuries. Thanks!
but you also assume too much about doctors being right because of their training. i have come across many errors by doctors at work, they are not perfect.

also ive been in contact with one guy that had the same acute rupture repaired. its fair to say his Dr knew very little about correct rehab, they had him do physio from the 1st day post-op
in uncomfortable positions, even with his arm up behind his back.
oddly enough he had a retear at 4 months post-op. orthos are far from perfect, even many shoulder orthos have never re-attached a pectoral tendon.
im not being bigheaded when I say I know as much about this rehab as most orthos do.

oh and im very chilled my friend, im almost sliding out of the chair. ;)

edit: heres the proof, the architect of this site is a supposed 'experienced' ortho. this rehab is SO SO wrong.
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=1&view=page&name=js&ver=1dreyug866wj5

bblankens

Awards
You're right doctors can be wrong and I don't know how well woodhop knows his ortho. I am very cormfortable and confident with my ortho. I've had doctors in other areas of medicidne that I haven't felt comfortable with and didn't like how they did their job. I went to another doctor and got second opionions so no not every doctor or ortho. out there will know what they are doing or is as good as others so you have to be careful on that aspect. My doctor I am very confident with and have a great doc./patient relationship with. (my ortho. is a hand specialist and a general ortho. meaning he does pretty much everything).

Anyway thanks for being chilled! lol.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
You're right doctors can be wrong and I don't know how well woodhop knows his ortho. I am very cormfortable and confident with my ortho. I've had doctors in other areas of medicidne that I haven't felt comfortable with and didn't like how they did their job. I went to another doctor and got second opionions so no not every doctor or ortho. out there will know what they are doing or is as good as others so you have to be careful on that aspect. My doctor I am very confident with and have a great doc./patient relationship with. (my ortho. is a hand specialist and a general ortho. meaning he does pretty much everything).

Anyway thanks for being chilled! lol.
lol. so you have ruptured both a biceps tendon and rotator cuff? how did those happen exactly? any warning signs beforehand or just sudden during a movement like us?

bblankens

Awards
Actually I fully ruptured my left tricep tendon in 06 and fully recovered. This past feb. of 08 I was simply doing dumbell shoulder presses and on my last set I was at rep number 3 and felt a tightness in my right shoulder, well being stuborn me and in a good grove i continued for a 4th rep. I felt a severe tightiness and pain in my shoulder. (no popping or ripping though). I had a dislocated long bicep tendon and a partially torn rotator cuff with a bone spur in my right shoulder. I myself had really never heard of a dislocated long bicep tendon. I've heard of a ruptured tendon or partially rupture tendon but not a dislocated bicep tendon. I am now very familiar with it. lol. It most likely would have eventually ruptured if left untreated though. The funny thing is the only way to fix it is to cut the tendon and suture or sew it back to the bone. No real warning signs for any of my injuries.

wophood

wophood

Awards
I have to admit, I've been to a few doctors who didn't exactly point me in the right direction. This isn't to say my ortho isn't completely & utterly right in every way... but in this scenario I don't think he is. I have faith in his work surgically, and believe there is nothing to worry about in that department. Although I also believe my goals for getting back in the game under the amount of time estimated by him (six months) are quite legitimate. Others who have had this similar injury (such as Pumbertot) seemed to of had great success with recovery times that are far less than what most doctors would predict. Call me crazy, but setting the bar a little high for one's self is never a bad thing in my opinion.

Actually I fully ruptured my left tricep tendon in 06 and fully recovered. This past feb. of 08 I was simply doing dumbell shoulder presses and on my last set I was at rep number 3 and felt a tightness in my right shoulder, well being stuborn me and in a good grove i continued for a 4th rep. I felt a severe tightiness and pain in my shoulder. (no popping or ripping though). I had a dislocated long bicep tendon and a partially torn rotator cuff with a bone spur in my right shoulder. I myself had really never heard of a dislocated long bicep tendon. I've heard of a ruptured tendon or partially rupture tendon but not a dislocated bicep tendon. I am now very familiar with it. lol. It most likely would have eventually ruptured if left untreated though. The funny thing is the only way to fix it is to cut the tendon and suture or sew it back to the bone. No real warning signs for any of my injuries.
Hell of a streak you've got going there bblankens. That's rough...

bblankens

Awards
Tendons take time to heal. But thats where the IGF-1 comes into play. Who really knows exactly to the month or day how long it will take off your recovery time. It most likely will help though. Just be careful, reinjury would be a bi$#%. Yeah the streak I have going is one I'd like to end!

disgraziato

Awards
Hey bro-
Complete BILATERAL pectoralis major tendon rupture...yep...almost 1 year ago to the day I completely ruptured both sides of my pec tendons...doc said he had never seen that...the sound is what will stay with me forever the pop and snapping...especially simultaneously on both sides! LONG story short...had the surgery, was in a double sling for 4 flippin' weeks, and eventually started back training chest....plenty of igf and training and 1 year later, my strengths back, not my symmetry....Im doubtful I'll ever have the symmetry back who knows...will continue with the peptuides though.....

wophood

wophood

Awards
I spoke with my doctor this morning. As it turns out, he thinks enough of the tendon is still connected to not have to operate. However, he has given me the option to have the pec sewed back together and jazz. He doesn't believe there would be a big difference in strength recovery between letting it heal and getting the surgery. I don't know if he is accurate on this one or not. I'm not sure what to do guys, should I go ahead with the surgery?

PeeCAM

Awards
Whattup guys. I'm new to this, but I got caught up reading a very compelling thread extolling the virtues of different chest excercises when I thought I could put a personal question out there.

Here's my situation:
Coming from an athletic background (college football, track) I've incurred several injuries in the past that might inhibit my ability to really bust ass in the gym today. I'm 37, and the body doesn't respond like it used to.

Nonetheless, I feel as strong as I ever have in my life simply by getting on a consistent program in the gym. Not ready to lift competitively (although it was a thought about 8 yrs ago...), but I like the idea of being strong and bringing my "sexy" back.

When I was 26 I tore my achilles tendon (L) playing semi pro ball. Got it surgically repaired, stayed in a cast for 6 months and then, like an idiot, tore my ACL (R) 6 months after coming out of the cast. Had that surgically repaired as well...and saw an end to any competititve team sport prospects.

I've always prided myself on my leg strength (Quarter squatted 638lbs as a college freshman). I hit the major muscle groups 1x/week. For legs I'm more comfortable doing a Hack Squat than the squat rack, because of the knee. When I go heavy, the knee joint definetely feels tender for a few days afterward. Ice usually does the trick.

My problem is that the size of my Right quad is good 2-3 inches smaller in circumference than my Left quad.

Simple question: How the hell do I get the balance back? Any good suggestions? I don't want to build the right in lieu of working the left. But the more important question is am I putting the knee joint at risk. Right now the tendon is held together with titanium screws.

I should mention that they snatched out a piece of my patella to use as the new ACL. I thought that was better than using a pig tendon or cadavor (EWWWWWWW!!!).

Seriously. All responses would be hugely appreciated.

Get Diesel fellas! PeeCAM.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Whattup guys. I'm new to this, but I got caught up reading a very compelling thread extolling the virtues of different chest excercises when I thought I could put a personal question out there.

Here's my situation:
Coming from an athletic background (college football, track) I've incurred several injuries in the past that might inhibit my ability to really bust ass in the gym today. I'm 37, and the body doesn't respond like it used to.

Nonetheless, I feel as strong as I ever have in my life simply by getting on a consistent program in the gym. Not ready to lift competitively (although it was a thought about 8 yrs ago...), but I like the idea of being strong and bringing my "sexy" back.

When I was 26 I tore my achilles tendon (L) playing semi pro ball. Got it surgically repaired, stayed in a cast for 6 months and then, like an idiot, tore my ACL (R) 6 months after coming out of the cast. Had that surgically repaired as well...and saw an end to any competititve team sport prospects.

I've always prided myself on my leg strength (Quarter squatted 638lbs as a college freshman). I hit the major muscle groups 1x/week. For legs I'm more comfortable doing a Hack Squat than the squat rack, because of the knee. When I go heavy, the knee joint definetely feels tender for a few days afterward. Ice usually does the trick.

My problem is that the size of my Right quad is good 2-3 inches smaller in circumference than my Left quad.

Simple question: How the hell do I get the balance back? Any good suggestions? I don't want to build the right in lieu of working the left. But the more important question is am I putting the knee joint at risk. Right now the tendon is held together with titanium screws.

I should mention that they snatched out a piece of my patella to use as the new ACL. I thought that was better than using a pig tendon or cadavor (EWWWWWWW!!!).

Seriously. All responses would be hugely appreciated.

Get Diesel fellas! PeeCAM.
Peecam, I understand your dilemma, but the reason one starts a thread here at AM is for a specific topic... this one being pectoral injuries. I'm sure you mean well, but don't hijack my thread as it pertains to a very specific & rare injury that applies to but a handful of us. Any info you can contribute to THIS topic is more than welcome. Thanks, bro.

Wop

PeeCAM

Awards
Hey man, My bad. I did a search for "injury" and this was the first joint that shot up. Didn't mean to jump protocol. I'm kinda desparate here.

I should start a new thread??

Aigght man. Hope you get your pec right. Stay Diesel.

bblankens

Awards
Wophood, if it were me i'd opted for surgery. This is what I'd do not saying it is the best or what is best for you. Did you ask the doctor in terms of length of time how long you would take to recover on each? That would be my first question. However I believe I'd opted for the surgery.