igf lr3 + ghrp6

wophood

wophood

Awards
igf1 lr3 + ghrp6

How would these two be cycled best together? Or would the ghrp be better utilized after the igf cycle entirely?

Goal - calf development, NO PERMAGUT!!! :thumbsup:

Current plan:

Run igf 40 mcgs immediately Post WO EOD bi laterally.
ghrp 200 mcgs twice (third with igf?) ED before bed & upon waking.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I think ghrp6 AFTER igf b/c the introduction of exogenous igf might cause the body to decrease its own production of igf (i.e. thru gh). Therefore I would use the secretagogue AFTER to increase your production.

But I defer to datBtrue's much more well founded opinions.

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
That's what I was wondering about. I know ghrp is mainly systemic, so it is to be injected sub q. Do you personally think there is any advantage as far as local growth that would come from IM injections?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6 acts by binding to receptors on the pituitary and hypothalamus so it would have no localized effect.

I agree with babyblu...I was considering running a cycle like you are talking about with igf-1lr3 and ghrp-6/cjc and came to the conculsion I would run the IGF first then use the ghrp-6/cjc afterwards to help the new cells from the igf grow...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I started today...I'm only running GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 though...I decided to wait until next time to run IGF with it...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I think ghrp6 AFTER igf b/c the introduction of exogenous igf might cause the body to decrease its own production of igf (i.e. thru gh). Therefore I would use the secretagogue AFTER to increase your production.

But I defer to datBtrue's much more well founded opinions.

bb
Nothings really clear in the studies.

I use to think IGF-1 would provide negative feedback and I feel it still does but perhaps that is transitory and not prolonged and that there is genuine benefit to using both.

Here is what I KNOW (because the studies are clear). GHRP-6 only elevates IGF-1 for short (non-chronic periods). That is a reason why CJC-1295 is so good to run with GHRP-6 BECAUSE it chronically elevates IGF-1 (as does daily admininistration of synthetic GH).

Giving GHRP-6 to GH-defecient children does not create the kind of growth they wanted because the IGF-1 levels were not chronically elevated. Still sufficient for repair but not a lot of growth.

If I were you and I had GHRP-6 & IGF-1 LR3 around I would use the GHRP-6 3x a day including PWO and the IGF-1 LR3 once PWO.

I think IGF-1 won't interfere with GH release much and I think it is a great way to increase the natural family of IGF-1 which will include its isoforms and further add the long-lasting IGF-1 analog on top to insure chronicly elevated IGF-1 levels.

I have changed my thinking on this from looking at the research and listening to some real world examples of guys who used both.

Again just one one man's opinion.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Nothings really clear in the studies.

I use to think IGF-1 would provide negative feedback and I feel it still does but perhaps that is transitory and not prolonged and that there is genuine benefit to using both.

Here is what I KNOW (because the studies are clear). GHRP-6 only elevates IGF-1 for short (non-chronic periods). That is a reason why CJC-1295 is so good to run with GHRP-6 BECAUSE it chronically elevates IGF-1 (as does daily admininistration of synthetic GH).

Giving GHRP-6 to GH-defecient children does not create the kind of growth they wanted because the IGF-1 levels were not chronically elevated. Still sufficient for repair but not a lot of growth.

If I were you and I had GHRP-6 & IGF-1 LR3 around I would use the GHRP-6 3x a day including PWO and the IGF-1 LR3 once PWO.

I think IGF-1 won't interfere with GH release much and I think it is a great way to increase the natural family of IGF-1 which will include its isoforms and further add the long-lasting IGF-1 analog on top to insure chronicly elevated IGF-1 levels.

I have changed my thinking on this from looking at the research and listening to some real world examples of guys who used both.

Again just one one man's opinion.
That's a pretty sound way of putting it Dat. Sounds like it might just be worth getting some cjc to run with the ghrp after the igf cycle completely. Good info.

Yesterday I actually tore my pec. So most of my materials will be going towards recovering. I made a thread asking people for advice in this forum. Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty sound way of putting it Dat. Sounds like it might just be worth getting some cjc to run with the ghrp after the igf cycle completely. Good info.

Yesterday I actually tore my pec. So most of my materials will be going towards recovering. I made a thread asking people for advice in this forum. Any words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.
The god of the torn pec is pumbertot.

IGF-1 is a healing peptide...injecting as close to the injury will speed healing.

Insulin aids in healing as well.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I personally think GH is better for localized healing, simply b/c most igf is diluted in AA which can be destructive to all types of tissues, therefore this could IMO cause more harm than good if spot injected into or close to an injury. IF I was using igf that was stored in 100microgram vials (10 vials per 1mg) then I would dilute the igf with BW and use it for healing. But otherwise, again just my opinion, I would stick with BW-based peptide like hgh.

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
I personally think GH is better for localized healing, simply b/c most igf is diluted in AA which can be destructive to all types of tissues, therefore this could IMO cause more harm than good if spot injected into or close to an injury.
Through a little research, and all the info pum's given me, apparently gh isn't a bad idea. Only the idea of injecting it directly into my tendon doesn't seem too appealing. But hey, ya gotta do whacha gotta do.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Well you dont have to inject it directly INTO tendon but into the muscle tissue surrounding the tissue.

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
I should have phrased that differently. I know you don't have to inject directly into the tendon, but it would be the most effective way of assisting in the healing process of the tendon itself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
smash1904 IGF-1/GH 157