- 08-16-2008, 07:50 AM
- 08-16-2008, 12:00 PM
its hard to tell, i noticed some strength increases with it but it really is hard to tell if is doing anything benefiecial for muscle hypertrophy, not sayin it doesnt but I only noticed strength gains. If you are payin alot for it then its not worth it. $80 and over for 2mg is alot i would say even $50 for 2mg is too much.
08-16-2008, 12:00 PM
oh and its best used with ig1-lr3 peptide. There are threads here on it so do some searches and more research on it.
08-16-2008, 12:46 PM
08-17-2008, 01:14 AM
08-17-2008, 05:10 AM
08-17-2008, 05:33 AM
500mcg is an ok starting dose. well you can expect to gain a little quality mass, everyone is different. You should appear fuller, achieve greater pumps, but will be more sore from workouts(increased DOMS). It depends where you are genetically, if stem cells are a limiting factor to your muscle growth. to me these peptides effects are more apparent on those that have reached their genetic potential(such as myself) and whose fibres are thick and mature.
i personally feel 1000mcg E3D works better, 1 hour pre-workout into muscles to be trained and used in conjunction with igf-1lr3.
08-17-2008, 09:44 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2010, 06:24 PM
- By Madhops in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 20Last Post: 01-05-2007, 12:05 AM
- By skull in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2006, 08:48 AM
- By bigred869 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2006, 07:57 PM
- By Whacked in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2006, 10:08 AM