Peg Mgf

bigdogg

bigdogg

Awards
Is here anybody who used this peptide ? if yes ,plese tell me if it is wort to buy.thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
its hard to tell, i noticed some strength increases with it but it really is hard to tell if is doing anything benefiecial for muscle hypertrophy, not sayin it doesnt but I only noticed strength gains. If you are payin alot for it then its not worth it. $80 and over for 2mg is alot i would say even $50 for 2mg is too much.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
oh and its best used with ig1-lr3 peptide. There are threads here on it so do some searches and more research on it.

bigdogg

bigdogg

Awards
oh and its best used with ig1-lr3 peptide. There are threads here on it so do some searches and more research on it.
thanks for answers, I dont wanna use testosterone yet,maybe lr3 is the way to go...

bigdogg

bigdogg

Awards
worth it if used correctly.
I wanna use 500 mcg three times a week sub-q.I would like to take it 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off,than again. HOw much did you use ? What can I expect,which kind of results ? thanks for answers

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I wanna use 500 mcg three times a week sub-q.I would like to take it 6 weeks on and 4 weeks off,than again. HOw much did you use ? What can I expect,which kind of results ? thanks for answers
i recommend IM as imo there is still some localised effects before it goes systemic.

500mcg is an ok starting dose. well you can expect to gain a little quality mass, everyone is different. You should appear fuller, achieve greater pumps, but will be more sore from workouts(increased DOMS). It depends where you are genetically, if stem cells are a limiting factor to your muscle growth. to me these peptides effects are more apparent on those that have reached their genetic potential(such as myself) and whose fibres are thick and mature.

i personally feel 1000mcg E3D works better, 1 hour pre-workout into muscles to be trained and used in conjunction with igf-1lr3.

bigdogg

bigdogg

Awards
i recommend IM as imo there is still some localised effects before it goes systemic.

500mcg is an ok starting dose. well you can expect to gain a little quality mass, everyone is different. You should appear fuller, achieve greater pumps, but will be more sore from workouts(increased DOMS). It depends where you are genetically, if stem cells are a limiting factor to your muscle growth. to me these peptides effects are more apparent on those that have reached their genetic potential(such as myself) and whose fibres are thick and mature.

i personally feel 1000mcg E3D works better, 1 hour pre-workout into muscles to be trained and used in conjunction with igf-1lr3.
i will try it , I hope I will have some good results,thanks