IGF-1 LR3 in PCT

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am going into PCT in the next week or so and I wanted to get some opinions on IGF-1 LR3 dosing. I have been researching LR3 for a couple years now but this will be my first time using the peptide. I was thinking of pinning 20mcg ED upon awakening for 30 days beginning the first day of PCT. This seems to be the dosing protocol that I see recommended most often but I still want to get opinions from the experts and those with experience using this peptide during PCT. If dosing is dependent on body weight I guess it would help to tell you that I am 5'10", 12% bf, and 185 lbs. So, does this sound like a solid plan?

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
make sure you read the stickies up at the top of the forum just to gather some info so you can make the best decision for you. that is my best advice. I belive when I ran this product I used a 40-50 mcg EOD. i had one mg of the stuff so it lasted me approx 40 days. You will love this for pct. let me dig up my old notes to see if this is right.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
btw you pic in ur avi kinda freaks me out man. LOL

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Luda, thank you for your input. I am definately looking forward to using this during PCT. I will consider this dosing protocol and reread the stickies again (I can never read them too many times). My rationale for the ED dosing in the morning was that this is the time when the body is making the most natural test and it seems that at this time the body would be most sensitive to the LH stimulation that the IGF-1 may impart.
Oh and my AVI is a picture of the Misfits...I agree they are some creepy lookin' mutha fukka's, LOL.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
from what i recall ED dosing isnt needed bc of the half life of lrIGF is fairly long. off the top of my head the majority of people run EOD or E3D. but yeah I was running it pwo every other day. I was doing it IM bilat in the glutes, pecs, delts and rotating. use a different needle and as sterile of a technique as u can. slin pins work well. people have said something that it might be cool to run subQ. but i dont know about that.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
During PCT I'd run it ED. Maybe 40-60 mcg's ED for the first 2-3 weeks of PCT.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
yes you can run it ED or E2D. receptors downregulate quicker ED but in my experience it will still give results for 5-7 weeks.

but regardless of PCT or otherwise, it should be pinned IM immediately PWO into muscles trained.
injecting in the morning for the reasons you specify is a waste as it will still impart those as well as causing hyperplasia locally which is really what you want.

better to inject HCG or take exemestane if all you are trying to do is raise endogenous test.

yes 40-50mcg will be about right.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
CryingEmo and Pumbertot, thank you both very much for your input. Pinning in the morning was something I was unsure about so I thought I would ask. I am not using the LR3 just to raise endogenous test levels. I will be following your advice and pinning 40-50mcg ED immediately post workout bilaterally into the muscles trained.