GHRP-6 alone

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
So after all my reading I know that I'm going to run a GHRP-6/CJC cycle later this year. What I have decided though, is to run GHRP-6 by itself for a while as I'd like to see how my body reacts...and it is DIRT cheap. I'll keep you guys updated on how it goes...I *may* run a log of it. The dosing will be as follows:

GHRP-6 250mcgs upon waking
GHRP-6 250mcgs right before bed

Wood

Awards
SoCo, I'm doing the exact same thing. I want to see what the GHRP does by itself and then how much the CJC changes it. And you're right, it's too cheap to not at least try.

Do you know how long you're going to do it for?

I'm thinking 3 months of just ghrp and then adding the cjc.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm only going to run it by itself for 6 to 8 weeks...that's when I'll transition into my bulking cycle and add in the CJC for a CJC/GHRP blast of 3 weeks or so and then down to a cruising dose.

moose069

Awards
I've been administering GHRP-6 to my rat for 4 days now (3 x 100mcg doses per day), not alone, but combined with a small qty. of CJC (100mcg per day).

Just Curious: I've read that the major noticeable effect of GHRP-6 is an intense hunger / appetite. My rat is not experiencing what I would call a major appetite increase, but he is pretty fat rat with a very healthy appetite year-round. He is definitely hungry 30 minutes after pinning, but he would be hungry anyway because he eats a meal every 3 hours.

Curious as to whether you're noticing a major increase in appetite after pinning?

This stuff is pretty cheap compared to other peptides, but I want to make sure I'm not pissing money down the drain on substandard product. Who knows what is really inside the bottle, although this is a fairly simple peptide to produce in comparison with IGF-LR3, and seems like it would be harder to screw it up in synthesis / formulation.

TheEigthDwarf

TheEigthDwarf

Awards
Has anyone documented of late what their results were running GHRP-6 & CJC solely for fat loss purposes? I've been reading people using for their bulk cycles, but I'm more interested in taking the globs of fat off my carcass before putting any mass on. Mass is fairly easy....even for an old bastard like me. Taking it OFF however is an entirely different story :aargh:, even with cardio 5 days a week and a good diet.

Wood

Awards
I'll let you guys know every step of the way. I'm going to start out with a low dose of GHRP only, 100 twice a day. I'm going to keep my diet and cardio exactly the same so I can see exactly what the GHRP is doing. I'll up the doses along the way and 3 months in I will add the CJC.

If it's good I'll let you know, if it sucks I'll let you know.

Mine should be here any day now.

Wood

Awards
SoCo, have you started your GHRP yet?

After looking at the studies Dat posted I'm wondering if I should just go ahead with the CJC with it. The GHRP alone really didn't raise levels that much. Maybe I'm reading it wrong but why wasted time and GHRP? Mine should be in tomorrow so let me know. Or if anyone else is running just GHRP please chime in.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take a good somatastatin blocking supplement with it. From what I read, GHRP's lose effect really fast via this negative feedback route. Taking something like our IGH-1 should really help... Not trying to pimp, it is really a good somatastatin blocker.a

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting next week. 5 weeks of ghrp-6 alone is the plan. Then I'll run a blast cycle of CJC for 3 weeks or so, then go down to a maintenance dose for another 9 weeks or so.

LG, interesting stuff...where did you read about GHRP's and the negative feedback loop? I must have missed that...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are releasing a GHRP based product. However, the issue with it is that GHRP's stop working after a while due to this neg. feedback...

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
That's interesting LG...everything I have seen says that GHRP's and GHRH are effective compounds because they are not part of the negative feedback loop like GH or IGF-1. Is there any write ups anywhere I can read about how GHRP's are part of the negative feedback loop? Thanks man!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
We are releasing a GHRP based product. However, the issue with it is that GHRP's stop working after a while due to this neg. feedback...
Orally! ...and somatastatin is not the cause of desensitization.

Not subcutaneous/intramuscularly.

So how many grams of GHRP are you putting in each dose? 10 grams?

You do understand that oral bioavailability is very low with any growth hormone releasing peptide.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I realize that for sure. You really need to inject them or something else ;)

However, I have found that they peter out after a few days because of the neg feedback via somata...what did you find instead that causes them to lose their effectiveness?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
However, I have found that they peter out after a few days because of the neg feedback via somata...
Thats not how growth hormone releasing peptides work.

what did you find instead that causes them to lose their effectiveness?
Words have meaning. Thats why I specifically chose the word desensitization.

GHRPs don't lose their effectiveness when administered (non orally) in intermittent fashion.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is cjc again?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god...

I know that you can't go hypo from GHRP-6 but it sure does feel like it...wow...400mcgs and I got almost light headed...weird...

wophood

wophood

Awards
Isn't that a pretty high dose? I think the typical strong end of dosing ghrp is 3mcgs/kg from what I was reading on Dat's thread.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is...I wanted to see how it would feel at the higher dose...

wophood

wophood

Awards
Gotcha. I wasn't questioning your methods, just curious as to what your reasoning behind it was.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
No problem...I didn't think ya were ;)

I'll be doing 250 AM and 250 PM from now on...

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Thats not how growth hormone releasing peptides work.

Words have meaning. Thats why I specifically chose the word desensitization.

GHRPs don't lose their effectiveness when administered (non orally) in intermittent fashion.
So are you saying what LG product will only work for a few days ? please explain trying to understand thanks for any input

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying what LG product will only work for a few days ?
LG products (that claim they are GHS) will never work in my opinion because they will either never include a "growth hormone releasing peptide" in any product they sell BECAUSE it is illegal for them to do so OR should they choose to disregard the illegality they will never put a sufficient dosage of GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 in their prouct because it is cost prohibitive.

please explain trying to understand thanks for any input
First of all when LegalGear asks a question or makes a post it is not to try to learn anything about these things. I've already made it "easy" by researching almost all available studies in full and writing articles and detailed follow up posts in the threads in my signature.

...or he/they could do the time consuming research themselves. Instead in my opinion companies (not all...for example ...USPLabs is very capable of doing research & understanding it, so are people like LakeMount for damn sure at IBE...) want to pick up on enough "scientific" jargon such as the word "somatostatin" & "secretagogue" to dazzle their target market in write ups they call "scientific" but in essence will just be marketing.

You have it within your own power to understand this stuff. You can go to my thread here at AM and read my articles, the followup posts from myself and others just to create a base of knowledge of your own.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
LG products (that claim they are GHS) will never work in my opinion because they will either never include a "growth hormone releasing peptide" in any product they sell BECAUSE it is illegal for them to do so OR should they choose to disregard the illegality they will never put a sufficient dosage of GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 in their prouct because it is cost prohibitive...
Interesting..I didnt think of the idea that it may be illegal for a supp company to use a true GHRP...
However, this other product caught my attention "hexaghen" because they say their product is a "IGF-1 Optimizer". It supposedly includes a "IGFBP-3 inhibitor" (cis and trans 4,17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16,-doine) which frees up bound IGF-1.
Is this even possible?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Interesting..I didnt think of the idea that it may be illegal for a supp company to use a true GHRP...
However, this other product caught my attention "hexaghen" because they say their product is a "IGF-1 Optimizer". It supposedly includes a "IGFBP-3 inhibitor" (cis and trans 4,17(20)-pregnadiene-3,16,-doine) which frees up bound IGF-1.
Is this even possible?
I'm not familiar with that nonsensical nomenclature.

Sure anything is possible with drugs. But that is NOT how the medical community, the scientific community or any rational mind would go about reducing IGFBP-3's effect. You don't inhibit production which would be complex and problematical. Instead you would create a high-affinity IGFBP ligand inhibitor.

This ligand would bind to IGFBPs but not the IGF1-Receptor thereby displacing IGF-1 and leaving it in a free bioactive state.

SEE: Displacement of insulin-like growth factors from their binding proteins as a potential treatment for stroke, SARAH A. LODDICK, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA Vol. 95, pp. 1894–1898, February 1998

However this is not something you want to do systemically as the binding proteins serve a purpose in protecting and sheparding IGF-1 without which free IGF-1 would quickly degrade.

EDIT: So says Dat but what does he know? See the link below that shows great benefit to muscle.

Instead you may consider using it locally such as to target the brain to get an increased neuroprotective/regenerative effect at a specific point in time.

My conjecture is that IGFBP-3 if complexed w/ ALS & IGF-1 and injected into muscle tissue in the extravascular region enabling it to remain local will have the result of increasing IGF-1 activity in that tissue. Perhaps to a greater extent then the IGF-1 analogs.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting...reducing IGFBP-3 systemically sounds like a BAD idea and leaving one with pretty useless free IGF floating around.
I hope someone comes up with that "high-affinity IGFBP ligand inhibitor" you mentioned. ;-)

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting...reducing IGFBP-3 systemically sounds like a BAD idea and leaving one with pretty useless free IGF floating around.
I hope someone comes up with that "high-affinity IGFBP ligand inhibitor" you mentioned. ;-)
But wait the plot thickens. I am about to post a study that showed that inhibiting IGFBPs systemically increased muscle and was beneficial.

Not only that the benefit was pretty cool.

"Taken together, these findings show that IGFBP inhibition caused a shift toward a faster, less oxidative muscle phenotype in mdx mice. This finding is in direct contrast to results obtained in previous studies where low-dose rhIGF-I administration resulted in a more oxidative, less fatigable muscle phenotype in mdx mice."

I just happened to be doing research in this area tonight. See I post both sides of things. :)

I'll post a link to the study when I get i posted in my thread.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
But wait the plot thickens. I am about to post a study that showed that inhibiting IGFBPs systemically increased muscle and was beneficial.

Not only that the benefit was pretty cool.

"Taken together, these findings show that IGFBP inhibition caused a shift toward a faster, less oxidative muscle phenotype in mdx mice. This finding is in direct contrast to results obtained in previous studies where low-dose rhIGF-I administration resulted in a more oxidative, less fatigable muscle phenotype in mdx mice."

I just happened to be doing research in this area tonight. See I post both sides of things. :)

I'll post a link to the study when I get i posted in my thread.
Wow!!
The plot thickens indeed! I'm now clamoring myself, to find out what I can. Thanks for posting this invaluable info!