GH vs TEST

observer377

Awards
What's better all around just TEST or just GH? what are pros and cons for both? Whats beter for sex and whats beter for muscle building? Does taking GH or sups that promote Gh to raise raise your Test as well?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
The only thing you will notice from hgh is fat loss and prob will make you sleepy. Don't expect to get big on it. Test is best my friend and if you want your sex drive to go up then test is your best friend.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
its like saying what's better, a good pair of sneekers or good pair of leather shoes. both good but serve different purposes even though you wear them both.

and yes with all the material on this forum, you dont need to ask, just need to spend some time reading.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
What's better all around just TEST or just GH? what are pros and cons for both? Whats beter for sex and whats beter for muscle building? Does taking GH or sups that promote Gh to raise raise your Test as well?

:nutkick::nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

greenleaf

greenleaf

Awards
exactly you cant compare the 2. test will give you massive strength and bulk over a short period of time and hgh(over 6ius) will give you quality muscle gains but slowely and over a period of time.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i know i was on the testosterone booster RPM for a while and it was great i recomend it if you prefer test. i also hear armatest is a great product.

biglibido

Awards
Use test and GH together.

That's the best newbies' cycle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
At 6'0 174 i think you need to worry about everything else beside gear use at this point.

I vote GH...i actually vote any peptide over gear. More pure keepable muscle IMO and safety is up for debate....but id rather use peptides.