MGF & unanswered basics

wophood

wophood

Awards
I have been researching MGF quite thoroughly with any all resources available. After gathering all my info, I've deciding to start a 50 mcgs immediately post workout, EOD. I realize that at this dosage I shouldn't have too big a problem with down regulation of any receptors, but considering I'm a noob, I'll play by the rules. What question I pose to you guys is when back-loading your pin, how much BW do you prefer to use?

Thanks

- I now realize the dose is too low. Plan B: I'll reconn the 2mg with 2 mL of Bw. This way I can do EOD dosing with approximately 154 mcgs for a 26 day cylce, and have it measure out to almost exactly (or a hair more than) 3 ticks on my pin. I could do larger doses, but this would obviously shorten the cycle.

Comments?

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
Dose is too low. Should run 500micrograms 2-3x/wk. For 2mg vial I would add a minimum of 1ml of BW if not 2ml to minimize the amt of peptide that sticks to glass and remains in vial.

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
Thanks for the info bb. From what I've read 500 seems like a lot. Wouldn't that much just create excess mgf in the blood causing it to be wasted? I know that it's water soluble, & breaks down very quickly. And 2mg to 2ml of BW would mean approximately 10mcgs per 1iu, correct?

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Dose is too low. Should run 500micrograms 2-3x/wk. For 2mg vial I would add a minimum of 1ml of BW if not 2ml to minimize the amt of peptide that sticks to glass and remains in vial.

bb
yes completely agree, at 50mcgs you are wasting your time and money imo.

yes at 2ml/2mg its 10mcgs/1iu on a 100iu/ml syringe.

wophood

wophood

Awards
My goal here is simple to play catch up with my calves to the rest of my body. I want to get the best results possible without getting the enlargement of the intestines a couple months down the road when the cells mature. I also know mgf does have a very short half life, and binds to the receptors readily available at the site of injection, so is this even a valid concern? Do you agree with bb on 500 mcgs 2 or 3x a week, Pumpertot? And I now realize that my source for dosage information deserves to be kicked in the nuts. Thanks guys,

Appreciate the help -

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
My goal here is simple to play catch up with my calves to the rest of my body. I want to get the best results possible without getting the enlargement of the intestines a couple months down the road when the cells mature. What type of dosage would you recommend pumbertot? Or do you agree with bb on 500 mcgs 2 or 3x a week?

Appreciate the help -

is it peg or regular mgf you have? regular can use more often, but peg yes exactly as BB has said.

im pretty sure it will not cause intestibnal growth due to it being a splice of igf that is expressed mainly in muscle and tendons, unlike igf which has receptors in many organs.

wophood

wophood

Awards
Regular mgf. I know Peg has a longer half life in the body, but that's not the reaction I wanted considering all I mainly care for is the specific localized growth.

LMR

LMR

Awards
if you add 2ml to 2mg vial you will yield 2000mcg's altogether of the final product. Assuming that will give you 100mcg's/ml per 10 spot on a slin pin? In my opinion if using pegylatedMGF with the peg you can run sub-q away from intramuscular incjection. Run 3x's weekly or EOD. In the user journals and experimental logs I haven't seen any significant gains from 50mcg's. Although you are utilizing the spot injection method specific to satelite cell stimulation in one particular muslce calves. This may work but I dont see proof it does. I noticed in experiments that intramuscular may last longer. Not sure about that either. In my opinion though 50mcg's with data collected is not enough.

wophood

wophood

Awards
From a lot of the threads I've been reading, it seems 100 - 200 mcg dosing seems to be king. I'll reconn the 2mg with 2 mL of Bw. This way I can do EOD dosing with approximately 154 mcgs for a 26 day cylce, and have it measure out to almost exactly (or a hair more than) 3 ticks on my pin. I could do larger doses, but this would obviously shorten the cycle.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need to do EOD dosing so much as dosing either immediately PRE-WO or immediately POST-WO, followed by protein shake and BCAA's, creatine, etc.

bb

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need to do EOD dosing so much as dosing either immediately PRE-WO or immediately POST-WO, followed by protein shake and BCAA's, creatine, etc.

bb

again gospel. however if you do a 2 week blast on calves and train them EOD then also inject pre-wo EOD. but if wanting to bring up calves i highly recommend a short but high intensity workout(utilize supersets) 3 times/wk. i did this(and still do) and they grew a lot.

im not saying 200mcg wont work but in my experience 500mcg works very well.

its your body and money though. ;)
but yeah read the calve thread for a few of ours different ideas to bring up calves and train them with a combination of these ideas. works, especially on weak genetic calves like mine.
also strongly suggest you run igf, if not during this mgf cycle, then right after you stop it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/91169-calf-enlargement.html

LMR

LMR

Awards
i like utilizing the pw method. i like using the transport system force feeding cells mainly after they are desperate for nutrients and repair.

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
bb, the EOD dosing would have been immediately post WO, as I was planning on bangin' up my calves while on the cycle pretty much all days I would pin. I agree with you & LMR on that though, peoples' feedback suggest that post WO gives better results by a landslide.

I like the two week blast theory, though. It would allow for a higher dosage along the lines of what everyone is saying. What are you guys thinking, spread evenly EOD (calf days) for two weeks, or something more like the 330 mcgs E3d (which works out to about two weeks)? This seems like a "sprint" of a cycle, but if this is how mgf is best utilized, I'm all about it.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
bb, the EOD dosing would have been immediately post WO, as I was planning on bangin' up my calves while on the cycle pretty much all days I would pin. I agree with you & LMR on that though, peoples' feedback suggest that post WO gives better results by a landslide.

I like the two week blast theory, though. It would allow for a higher dosage along the lines of what everyone is saying. What are you guys thinking, spread evenly EOD (calf days) for two weeks, or something more like the 330 mcgs E3d (which works out to about two weeks)? This seems like a "sprint" of a cycle, but if this is how mgf is best utilized, I'm all about it.
that would work well. yes i agree with LMR about the pwo, when the receptors are upregulated.
just to add,bb introduced me to the blast methodology where immediately after you pin them with multiple peptides and it works very well. slin+gh+mgf all pinned into the calves does great things for adding size.

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
that would work well. yes i agree with LMR about the pwo, when the receptors are upregulated.
just to add,bb introduced me to the blast methodology where immediately after you pin them with multiple peptides and it works very well. slin+gh+mgf all pinned into the calves does great things for adding size.
Just trying to share the love bro ;)

bb

wophood

wophood

Awards
Great feedback guys. I really appreciate all the help.

Pumbertot, seems like I remember reading a different thread that you had posted on saying you've done something similar for developing your calves. I tried to find it again, but it wasn't happenin'. What kind of results did you personally get out of this stuff?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Supplements 0
Supplements 1
Kronic Supplements 4
Kronic Supplements 0