Best Stack To Bulking With Gh

gambino

Awards
For Long Time Ago I Was Use Gh For My Contest Cycles,but What Do You Think Is The Best Form Tu Use It In The Bulking Season?
I Have A Lot Of Question About Because When You Are In Bulking Season Usally You Take A Lot Of Carbos,and Gh Dont Work With A Lot Of Carbos....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GH still works with carbs. use 10iu ed in the morning and stack with Slin and a bunch of juice.

gambino

Awards
But...you Dont Think Is Better Use The 10 Ui In Lower Doses -ex 2ui- In 4 Or 5 Times Per Day?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure maybe someone experienced with HGH use can tell you. Im going off of other peoples feedback. If you did split the dosages then you'd do them between meals correct?

gambino

Awards
Maybe,but I Am Thinking 3 Times Per Day It Is Ok,maybe,
Wake Up,bed Time Or Post Training And Midnight,but In This Case The Staking With Insulin Are Much Difficult....
Sorry For My Horrible English,i Am From Spain.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
insulin would just be postwo

so you could take gh first thing morning, postwo with insulin (i think you can take them same time) then gh bedtime.

gambino

Awards
I Agree But In This Case If You Take Insulin ,you Must To Take High Glycemic Carbs,and I Have A Lot Of Dudes Of The Efficence Of Gh With Them.
I Think The Best Option Is The First One You Post,take The Gh Alone In The Morning

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...I Think The Best Option Is The First One You Post,take The Gh Alone In The Morning
Nope. PP mentioned the best option - GH & insulin w/ testosterone. If you don't understand how & why stick around. I'm going to write something based on the science of the two compounds working together.

GH & IGF-1 act to stimulate protein synthesis while insulin acts to inhibit protein breakdown. They are synergistic in their anabolic actions. Insulin is essential for the anabolic actions of GH.

GH administration in the absence of adequate insulin reserves is catabolic and its lipolytic and ketogenic properties can even induce diabetic ketoacidosis.

gambino

Awards
yeah, i know that,but my question not is about if you can use gh and insulin at the same cycle....i know when you take gh you must to take nsulin....my uqestion is if you take gh and insulin together -you must to take high glicemic carbs- this not reduces the efficence of gh?
in otherwise i have one question for you,for long time ago i did it my contest prep with usually diet -high protein,moderate carbs and low fat- when i did it this programs i was use gh an insulin,but in the last 2 seasons i work with keto-diets,i take gh but of course no insulin,and the gh works perfectly and i am most ripped than with tipical diets,cause not ever you must to take iinsulin with gh,is my opinion...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GH causes Hyperglycemia, Insulin causes Hypoglycemia. Put them together(Test won't hurt either :D ) and you get one hell of an anabolic enviorment for muscle growth.

If your that worried about things shot your; GH wait 20-30min then shoot your insulin and eat. Since your bulking I'd do at least 3iu's in the morning and 3iu's post workout of GH. The insulin use is up to you but I'd say 4-5iu's with each dose.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i know that,but my question not is about if you can use gh and insulin at the same cycle....i know when you take gh you must to take nsulin....my uqestion is if you take gh and insulin together -you must to take high glicemic carbs- this not reduces the efficence of gh?
Actualy your question was "Best Stack To Bulking With Gh"?

As for carbs they do not blunt insulin release as they do when your body makes its own....such as natural GH release due to exercise or use of a growth hormone secretagogue.

I know you're going to point to Gavin Kane & others who say that carbs blunt GH IGF-1 conversion so wait 20 minutes. But if you look at the IGF-1 release cureve for GH it doesn't work that way. IGF-1 is continually synthesized in the presence of GH during the entire 24 hours a single shot stays active & beyond. It is an upward sloping graph line & liver synthesis of IGF-1 is continual not a burst.

So I don't think you need to wait.

You are also mistaken as to the type of carbs you need. You can use lower GI carbs as well.

in otherwise i have one question for you,for long time ago i did it my contest prep with usually diet -high protein,moderate carbs and low fat- when i did it this programs i was use gh an insulin,but in the last 2 seasons i work with keto-diets,i take gh but of course no insulin,and the gh works perfectly and i am most ripped than with tipical diets,cause not ever you must to take iinsulin with gh,is my opinion...
Thank you for making my point. GH w/o insulin is lipolytic....and you were ripped.

I thought you wanted to bulk up...put on muscle not lose fat & get ripped? I thought you were talking about off season diets and yet you want to talk about ketogenic diets & contest prep.

I'm done with this thread.

gambino

Awards
Sorry for mixes these aspects,but i was looking for information about gh during bulking phase and the post derivate to the general correct use of gh,but at this moment i am in cutting phase and i only want to know if i use gh in correct form,i dont want apologize you in anything case,but maybe my bad english can confuse you.
thanks for your reply,your opininon is very good for me

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for mixes these aspects,but i was looking for information about gh during bulking phase and the post derivate to the general correct use of gh,but at this moment i am in cutting phase and i only want to know if i use gh in correct form,i dont want apologize you in anything case,but maybe my bad english can confuse you.
thanks for your reply,your opininon is very good for me
bad english?.......what bad english? :icon_lol:

gambino

Awards
i am spanish and i dont express very well in english,is for this i am too worried with no apologize anybody with my post -it is no my purpose-