ghrp-6 and hex, help me out peptide lovers

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on getting 8mg of Hex, along with 20mg of Ghrp-6.. Now, for the first 50 days I'll be doing a 75/75 dose of Hex and Ghrp-6 twice daily, and then another 40 days with Ghrp-6 at around 300mcg per day.

I'm not too sure about cycle length with these particular peptides, so, any wisdom guys?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OB there is so much here...you gotta search some bro, then get back at us wiht ideas and will be helpful.
Check out the thread Papa pointed to too with all the info color coordinated...

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
OB there is so much here...you gotta search some bro, then get back at us wiht ideas and will be helpful.
Check out the thread Papa pointed to too with all the info color coordinated...
I'm assuming you're talking about this link: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/98363-dat-s-cjc.html

Ya dood, read, study, and understand this stuff that Dat put together. There's dosing in there too. Great read....will take a while to digest I think, but worth it (if you haven't done so already). Good luck!

-Papa!-

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I checked out dat's thread, I see that I'm fine on the dosing side of things. However, I didn't see anything concerning length of cycle with these compounds. Did I just happen to overlook that part?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
maybe not in there.
GHRP for was recomended only 11 or so weeks at a time i think just to keep it "active" and GHRP/6 may loose effectivness over period of time.

Others i do not know.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
After reading through more of Dat's thread, I see that he does answer a lot of my questions in later posts. I also see that ghrp-6 + hex isn't the best idea since both operate under the same mechanism of action. Awesome stuff.

Thanks guys.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
After reading through more of Dat's thread, I see that he does answer a lot of my questions in later posts. I also see that ghrp-6 + hex isn't the best idea since both operate under the same mechanism of action. Awesome stuff.

Thanks guys.
Hell, don't thank us (me anyways!), thank DAT! :) :lol:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides (GHRPs) all act through a similiar mode of action. They are all very effective. The ones currently available to most include GHRP-6, GHRP-2 & Hexarelin.

The dosing is 100mcg to 400mcg. But keep in mind that would be for the highest purity of peptide. You should be able to mix and match between GHRPs as you planned.

Just remember that there is NO synergy from using two GHRPs at once. The values of the efficacy of each is only additive.

There is a lot of misunderstanding across the forums on these peptides. That is to be expected when the primary sources of information are Anthony Connors (aka Anthony Roberts), peptide sellers who posted "information" several years ago one of which sells a GHRP-6 antagonist and feedback from young people with unrealistic expectations.

There really is no need to cycle GHRP-6. The time off between doses (measured in hours) is sufficient to ward off desensitization. There is more concern IF you dose the more powerful peptide Hexarelin in the higher ranges. The studies indicate that it brings on desensitization. In the dosage range that you will run however that should not be a concern...there will be a several hour break between dosings which will be sufficient.

As for cycle length...personally I have been on GHRP-6 for a couple months now. Early on I took a one week break which I later confirmed was not needed. I plan on running some form of GH/GHS/GHRH every day until the summer of 2066...give or take a season or two. :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear Dat. I'll glady stay on for several months... heck, ghrp-6 is affordable enough to warrant that too, so right on!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear Dat. I'll glady stay on for several months... heck, ghrp-6 is affordable enough to warrant that too, so right on!
Very interesting, no doubt.

Dat, will you please comment on what users of GHRP-6 might expect in, for example, a 3 month run of this peptide (fat loss? lean mass gains? Improved sleep? etc.) Or, if a 3-month run is not long enough, please specify an appropriate length of time necessary for noticeable "gains"/"results". :)

I can make the assumption that GHRP-6 ultimately increases GH levels, so the results of GHRP-6 should reflect those of increased GH output. I am just unclear of what that is and if my assumption is in fact accurate.

I hope this isn't too rudimentary of a question!

EDIT: What I'm asking in a convoluted way is how much lean mass might users gain off of the above protocol for GHRP-6 (100-400mcg), based on your personal experience/research and others you have encountered?

EDIT 2: Furthermore, in your GHRP/GHRH guide, you state, "It is probably less then optimal but you could do well just dosing CJC-1295 twice per week and hit GHRP-6 two (2) to three (3) times a day."

What might a researcher expect in terms of fat loss and/or muscle gain (if any) after, say, a 3-month protocol of this? (I know this is off-topic from the thread title, but I think some insight into "bang for your buck" will greatly interest readers. :)

p.s., I'm still reading your GHRH/GHRH guide....just printed that beast off. Gosh I love color laser printers at work! HE HEEEE.

-Papa!-

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
A reasonable expectation would be...

...if you have your diet in order....which means that your carb sources will be low GI...that you will keep a 3 hour time period between eating anything but raw veggies/fiber (psyllium husks) & understand that low GI carbs\proper meal structure & GDAs are designed to reduce the time period when Insulin will be elevated...that you institute a cardio program (understanding that weight training burns few calories)...that you MUST keep you metabolism up and that keto diets are not optimal...that the majority of fat loss will come not from reducing calories so much as increasing the calories that you burn...if you know your body well...

...then increasing your nightly, morning & PWO pulses of GH release with 100mcg of GHRP-6 will more than double the amount of GH you would secrete within a 24 hour period naturally...which would amount to a low dose of GH...which very much will add to nutrient partitioning & lipolysis but only intermittent IGF-1 elevation...over the course of several months you could notice a reduction in your fat pad & mid section (fat loss pattern different then normal dieting...more of a youthful shape returning)...

...the older you are the more likely that the extra GH release will be of NOTICABLE benefit. The unscientific reason is that GHRPs help restore proper signaling which is a defect of aging not youth.

For myself pGH (Gaba & Gabob) use for several months improved my mood, gave me better sleep & one day after several months of use I noticed in the mirror that my mid-section was a little tighter then it had a right to be. That was because a little bump in GH went a long way in someone whose levels have declined.

Moving to GHRP-6 in place of pGH tripled the effect. Beautiful mood, energy, better conditioning...

HOWEVER adding GHRH (analog CJC-1295) to the mix greatly increased my GH levels. The amplitudes were presumably greater. Sleep was even deeper. Recovery from the gym was much better...my strength was greater...(connective tissue stronger)...GH-like lethargy...carpal tunnel type feeling at times...

...when I added it to a muscle building program which includes GH's companion hormone insulin as well as testosterone & an oral plus T3 I notice GH's contribution to anabolism almost on a daily basis.

There is a big difference between using a GHRP & combining it with CJC-1295.

The latter will give much better results especially for younger guys because NOW you are approximating the equivalent of a mid-level (w/ the ability to go mid-high) exogenic GH administration.

What does consistent GH use off-cycle and higher GH on cycle constructed as I indicated above do for you? Over the course of time it takes your body mass/composition/shape to a competitive level.

Very interesting, no doubt.

Dat, will you please comment on what users of GHRP-6 might expect in, for example, a 3 month run of this peptide (fat loss? lean mass gains? Improved sleep? etc.) Or, if a 3-month run is not long enough, please specify an appropriate length of time necessary for noticeable "gains"/"results". :)

I can make the assumption that GHRP-6 ultimately increases GH levels, so the results of GHRP-6 should reflect those of increased GH output. I am just unclear of what that is and if my assumption is in fact accurate.

I hope this isn't too rudimentary of a question!

EDIT: What I'm asking in a convoluted way is how much lean mass might users gain off of the above protocol for GHRP-6 (100-400mcg), based on your personal experience/research and others you have encountered?

EDIT 2: Furthermore, in your GHRP/GHRH guide, you state, "It is probably less then optimal but you could do well just dosing CJC-1295 twice per week and hit GHRP-6 two (2) to three (3) times a day."

What might a researcher expect in terms of fat loss and/or muscle gain (if any) after, say, a 3-month protocol of this? (I know this is off-topic from the thread title, but I think some insight into "bang for your buck" will greatly interest readers. :)

p.s., I'm still reading your GHRH/GHRH guide....just printed that beast off. Gosh I love color laser printers at work! HE HEEEE.

-Papa!-

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I were looking for more of the anti-aging effects (skin tightening + spare tire loss, plus recovery time from workouts) and not so concerned about muscle gain, for the price would GHRP-6 be the way to go? i've looked at what straight GH would cost and its pretty ludicrous

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
if I were looking for more of the anti-aging effects (skin tightening + spare tire loss, plus recovery time from workouts) and not so concerned about muscle gain, for the price would GHRP-6 be the way to go? i've looked at what straight GH would cost and its pretty ludicrous
You are right at THE age bro. According to Dr. Ron Rothenberg the first few years post 39 is when we feel a significant drop in GH levels. True they have been declining throughout our 30's but we seem to get that first punch at our age.

The reason Dr. Ron Rothenberg and others prescribe Growth Hormone to get levels back up IS because it is there only "legally" available tool. They are not permitted to prescribe GHRP-6 or the GHRP that Rothenberg prefers (Ipamorelin) even though they feel it may be better for anti-aging purposes.

True they can prescribe GHRH (brand name Sermorelin) but by itself doesn't help restore our GH pulses to youthful levels. You need the action of GHRPs for that.

If you were to graph out our (age 40+) daily GH pulses...the night-time being the largest...and then superimpose a 25 year olds daily GH pulse chart you will immediately see the difference.. The young man has pulses that look like a "cone head" [reference: old skit from Saturday Night Live :) ] while the older man has a pulse that looks like the outline of a molar tooth (i.e. it dribbles up, comes down a little, dribbles up and falls) whose amplitude is less than the "cone head".

GHRP-6 (as well as GHRP-2, Hex & Ipamorelin) restore the shape and amplitude of those pulses so we can all be "cone heads".

Does that matter...is that enough? I believe so. Maybe as I get older I'll feel that plain GHRH will need to be added to GHRP to really create a nice pulse but not for a man in his 40's.

I'm not convinced that chronically elevated GHRH in the form of CJC-1295 is good for anti-aging purposes. I don't "feel" as good w/ it in part because of the lethargy...which hopefully will abate.

To answer your question when I used just GHRP-6 for a couple of months (at just 100mcg pre-bed & 100mcg or so PWO) I did notice better facial skin and tighter core but the energy & mood elevation and deep sleep were also significant and unwaning.

For ten to fifteen bucks a month I don't think GHRP-6 can be beat for making a 40 year old man feel better.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For ten to fifteen bucks a month I don't think GHRP-6 can be beat for making a 40 year old man feel better.
i guess I have to just give up on being a blood donor, but i'm thinking it might very well be worth it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The more I read, the more I'm leaning toward including hexarelin in all this. In conjunction with ghrp-6 I'm betting I could dose it at 50mcg 2x per day and still get quite a "bang" for my buck.

3 months: ghrp-6@200mcg/day & hex@100mcg/day
-split into two shots, one pre-workout, one pre-bed time, all being centered around empty stomach times.... Boom
-and then continue to ghrp-6 at a higher dose/more frequent dosing schedule for the rest of next year, lol.. but really, might just do that.

kesam

kesam

Awards
Dat how was the lethargy on 100mcs a day ? I am suffering from it in the extreme at 2*1mg a week dropped it to .5mg 2 days ago but still very tired.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Dat how was the lethargy on 100mcs a day ? I am suffering from it in the extreme at 2*1mg a week dropped it to .5mg 2 days ago but still very tired.
I noticed a difference right away when I added CJC-1295 to my GHRP-6 routine.

With GHRP-6 I had a really nice mood & felt more energy. This was true throughout the entire 3 months I ran GHRP-6 solo.

When I started w/ CJC-1295 at only 100mcg a day I felt some mild lethargy but it was pronounced a bit because it countered the "happy" effects from GHRP-6.

Now I am on a cycle which includes 100mcg three times a day for a total of 2.1mg per week and the lethargy is worse. BUT I am also running T3 which can also contribute. It is interesting that the insulin counters some of the lethargy though.

If you look at the GH curves for a single exogenic GH administration you'll see GH rises high and returns to a lower level at about the 12 hour mark...so half the day GH is elevated markedly while the other half much less so.

The CJC-1295 GH release curves indicate that GH is substantially elevated all of the time.

That could be the reason GH seems to cause less lethargy then CJC-1295.

Take a look at the GHRP-6/GHRH curves and you see that GH is elevated in a pulse that is over within 2 hours. There is no lethargy to speak of between administrations.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Dat, out of everything on GHRP-6 that I've found on the internet, no information has been as straight foward as your initial impressions of this peptide. It's on it's way and I can't thank you enough for your help. It's going to be a great help to me I'm sure of it.

I will be adding CJC in the future.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Dat, out of everything on GHRP-6 that I've found on the internet, no information has been as straight foward as your initial impressions of this peptide. It's on it's way and I can't thank you enough for your help. It's going to be a great help to me I'm sure of it.

Thanks Mach I very much appreciate it. :thumbsup:

cord195148

cord195148

Awards

I second that.

RIjeosXeper

RIjeosXeper

Awards

I third that.

Your help has been soo useful, that I convinced myself to get the peptides and have 16 mgs of CJC-1295 and 12 of GHRP-6 coming in a few days. I'll run the 2 mg/week of CJC + the 300 mcg of GHRP-6 every day ( I plan on maybe doing 4 shots a day instead of 3) for 2 months to try it out...

I shall let you know how it all goes. I'll probably end up running an 11 or 12 month cycle if it does work for me...

Thanks a lot for all that time and work put in though!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging my progress with this. I will hand any pertinent information over to Dat, where he can compress it at high heat and come out with one scientific hell of a diamond...Like he does so well. I can only explain it in simple terms. Some may disagree, but I believe that we are the examples that stimulate a researchers curiosity(On a lab level) to look further into these compounds. Do a search on GHRP-6. The research done by "us as rats" is minimal.

Try to log your progress. I am interested. This goes beyond cycles, supplements and nutrition. We are "tell me if I'm wrong" helping to retard the aging process.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You guys make me feel really good and I needed to see that tonight.

I just had a "negative" encounter on another board so it was nice to see these kind words.

Man I wish these peptides were as legal as vitamins because I'd buy you all a life time supply just for being cool guys.

Of course there not so I ain't. :lol: But I woulda! ...but there not so don't keep checking your mail box.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You guys make me feel really good and I needed to see that tonight.

I just had a "negative" encounter on another board so it was nice to see these kind words.

Man I wish these peptides were as legal as vitamins because I'd buy you all a life time supply just for being cool guys.

Of course there not so I ain't. :lol: But I woulda! ...but there not so don't keep checking your mail box.
You're the man dat. No doubt about it. One of the coolest guys on AM, keep it up!

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
There are no words that can describe the monumental dedication and contributions Dat has made. His writeups are truely a breakthrough on the subject and should definitely be made into stickies. Not sure why they are not yet...

Thanks Dat for all the hard work that you have done and raw information you have processed for the masses to appreciate!

Respect!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Dat's writeups have helped me tremendously!

kesam

kesam

Awards
I took 200mgs CJC and 200 GHRP-6 on Sunday night and it totaly wiped me out on Monday. I ended up sleeping from 2 till 5 in the afternoon then went to bed at 8 pm and slept through until 8am. Blood sugars were slightly elevated. My conclusion is that I have either contracted a virus or the lethargy of this combo is extreme. I will try same combo tonight as I am feeling better today and post the reactions.

It seems obvious that I had a virus so please ignore these reactions as the serve no point in this discussion

Last edited: