IGF/MGF For Rebuilding Muscle After A Few Surgeries And First Mass Cycle???

iskone

iskone

Awards
My whole left side is MUCH weaker then the right I'd say about 1/2-2/3 depending on the exercise. There is NO stamina or endurence in my left arm instead of feeling a burn it just givess up on me.

I've been cutting since December and no longer care about where gains come from as long as my left side catches up. I've got 4-6 weeks left befroe I starrt w/ mass.

Currently at 167lbs 8bf, 1800cals on cardio days, 2200 on weight training days, standard OTC supps (MRP's, R-ALA, NAC, Glute, EFA...), clean 40/30/30 diet.

I plan to up my cals to 3000/3400, monitor Glucose, pull out my ECA, add creatine, glucose, MSM, condrotin, and cissus.

I want to do ALL injections on my left side (except leg work) doing MGF prob at night on NON-WO days then IGF on WO days. I don't have my MGF mcg's quite figured out yet but will do 50 mcg's of IGF on WO days only. I'll be able to streatch the IGF out for 6 weeks this way right when my routine will change.

So how does it sound? obviously I still have alot to read about but at least I have time.

Thanks
Isk

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you're situation is somewhat like mine, only I'm working with a serious leg injury. If you aren't running any anabolics currently, I'd throw the ECA aside. People talk about an ECA preserving muscle (very debatable in my eyes), but on a restricted/cutting diet without anabolics it will definitely eat muscle. So lose the ECA, use it for energy not dieting - in my opinion.

I don't know much about MGF, but I'll tell you what is working for me. A low dose of test (250-400mgs/week) and IGF runs of about 15days (i've done 2, with a 3rd coming up). It has healed my dreadful leg injury at a ridiculously fast rate and now that I'm back in the gym, I'm clumping back on the muscle that I lost. A low dose of test is also leaning me out.

So essentially, I'm building muscle (that I once had), cutting bodyfat and healing the injury. Win-win-win. Very quickly. There will come a point where I can no longer build muscle with this low dosage, at that point I should be near-to where I was before the injury.

iskone

iskone

Awards
It's funny you should post, your story is what made up my mind.

I broke my arm 2 years ago, had a TFCC repair 1 year ago, and almost broke again falling off a cliff 4 weeks ago. The break was actually considered a crush and broke like a candy cane. The TFCC repair is iffy at best and really didn't seem to do jack. The close call is about as bad as it gets with out a break or dislocation, prob only didn't break because my lunate will come out of place on it's own. In the last 2 years I've spent about 14-18 weeks in a cast of some type.

Pull the ECA? I'll cut it back to mornings only when I do cardio.

For the MGF I was thinking I'd do 100mcg maybe even 150mcg, with 150mcg I'd be able to hit more areas. Split the IGF between mornings and PWO.

I've never done any anabolics and don't think I will, but I'll do some reading about it. I don't like some of the sides I've read about but really don't know squat.

Thanks
Isaac

iskone

iskone

Awards
I've been thinking about it and I don't think the ECCA is limiting any of my muscle gains. At one point I gained 12lbs of LBM during my cutting. I got lazy ate like crap and drank like a fish so to make up for it I did all cardio for a couple weeks and now I've opnly gained 4lbs LBM. So I think I'll just cut the ECA when I start mass.

I came up with a schedule too. I do not think it's perfect so any help would be great.

Day 1: Non-Work Out
9:00pm 150mcg MGF same side and muscle group

Day 2: Weights
5:00pm Weights
6:00pm 50mcg IGF after simple carb drink

Day 3: Cardio
6:00am 30min cardio
7:00am 50mcg MGF
9:00pm 100 mcg MGF

Day 4: Weights

Day 5: Cardio
6:00am 30min cardio
7:00am 50mcg MGF
9:00pm 100 mcg MGF

Day 6: Weights

Day 7: Cardio
7:00am 30min cardio
8:00am 50mcg MGF
12:00pm 100 mcg MGF

Thanks
Isk

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
IGF won't give you mass though, it's more of a ripping agent. There's lots of legal designer anabolic steroids being sold that you can use concurrently with IGF for mass. Halodrol, Superdrol (don't know if its still sold), Pheraplex, Ergomax..

the ECA won't limit muscle gains so to speak, a low calorie diet will. adding ECA to low calories puts your body in a catabolic state (mine anyway).

oh if you don't want to go the anabolic steroids route, something like rebound xt or rebound reloaded (whatever they are calling it) or 6oxo can increase your testosterone naturally and should help 'rebuild' muscle for sure. maybe that with IGF.

ultimately calories will rebuild your muscle. honestly you don't really 'need' steroids or growth factors to rebuild lost muscle. you just need food and training - in that order. I'm stubborn and I'm going to use whatever I can at my disposal to rebuild muscle and heal my injury as fast as possible - if I can do it safely.

edit: actually IGF and creatine + dextrose will blow you up. no hormones needed. You've been eating a very low calorie diet and your body is just waiting to pack on muscle. now all it needs is calories and aminos. creatine will allow you to recover quicker, thus putting on lost size quicker. I'm using CEE now, really I am, I wouldn't really help me gain size if I hadn't gotten injuried because I'm past my genetic plateau... but to 'rebuild' lost muscle.. I think it will help.

iskone

iskone

Awards
Thanks for the info. I'll read about them for sure.

I know calories and work are the key. I'm hoping to use the IGF/MGF to aid in recovery of lost muscle since the site gains look somewhat promising and hopefully even help heal up my wrist.

Isk