Bookending IGF with AA or prohormones

1. Bookending IGF with AA or prohormones

I am getting close to another cycle of Phera or SD and did IGF in my PCT last cycle. Now that I know how and when to do the injections I want to start before a cycle then run it PCT as well. I was thinking of a 3-4 week cycle of SD but when would I want to start my IGF for best results? I was thinking a week or so before then run for a total of three weeks, then be off for two then run again in PCT. So does anyone have a tip for me? My other thought was two weeks before cycle with two weeks during then off for two weeks then back on. Any help would be appreciated.

2. I would start the igf two weeks before the SD, an then run it about a week and a half into the cycle. Then starit up again about a week into PCT. This should give a a sufficient break in between the two igf cycles.

3. Thanks thats what I was looking for.

4. Yea I would do something similar. Give yourself like a 2-3 week break from it. If you are doing a 4 week cycle of SD I would even run it 2 weeks into that cycle then take 2 off then run it again in PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best AAS or Prohormone for lbm?
    By Fuego in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-06-2008, 01:51 AM
  2. Reconstituting GHRP-6 with AA or BW?
    By polska in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 03:40 PM
  3. IGF with AA. How long good for in fridge?
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 11:54 AM
  4. Mixing IGF with SD or Halodrol
    By lilguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 08:18 PM
  5. Lr3 with aas or not?
    By bmass in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2005, 02:50 PM