SERM Free PCT

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
I just started preloading my support sups for my epistane cycle which will start in a week; I have tamox on hand for my pct but would rather not use it if I dont really need it, I will be running Post Cycle Support, Formadrol, X-lean, and the basics(creatine, bcaa's,multi's...) for my PCT

The question is, what would be some indicators that I need to start tamox and are there any other sups that I should include in my serm free pct?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just started preloading my support sups for my epistane cycle which will start in a week; I have tamox on hand for my pct but would rather not use it if I dont really need it, I will be running Post Cycle Support, Formadrol, X-lean, and the basics(creatine, bcaa's,multi's...) for my PCT

The question is, what would be some indicators that I need to start tamox and are there any other sups that I should include in my serm free pct?
Well, I would include something for your lipids like Red Yeast Rice, Tamox improves your lipids. If your nips get sore, take Tamox, otherwise it is all up to how well you know your body. If you are not recovering nicely, then throw it in. I have heard good things of PCS, and Anabolic Innovations is a great company, so I would trust their product.

My most important part of PCT is 1 TBLSPN of Virgin Coconut Oil right before bed. The short chain sat. fats will give your body the necessary building blocks for test, throw in some ZMA, and you should be golden.

Adams

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well, I would include something for your lipids like Red Yeast Rice, Tamox improves your lipids. If your nips get sore, take Tamox, otherwise it is all up to how well you know your body. If you are not recovering nicely, then throw it in. I have heard good things of PCS, and Anabolic Innovations is a great company, so I would trust their product.

My most important part of PCT is 1 TBLSPN of Virgin Coconut Oil right before bed. The short chain sat. fats will give your body the necessary building blocks for test, throw in some ZMA, and you should be golden.

Adams
;):clap2: