Epistane PCT questions??

1. Epistane PCT questions??

Ok so im just finishing up my cycle of epi. Went great put on about 5 solid lbs of muscle while leaning out which is what i wanted. I have some questions for my PCT. I have a bottle of Hperdrol X2, PCS, Mass Fx, and retain 2. Im looking for some stack ideas and how i should go about it. ANy info is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

26yrs,6', 210lbs, 14%bf

2. Personally, if you're not going to run a SERM (which you should at least have on hand) in your PCT, then all four of those OTC supps would be good; they all do different things.

The PCS has reseratrol in it which acts as a natural SERM. It also has Icariin which will help boost testosterone and increase libido.

Hyperdrol X2 contains 6-bromo which is an effective aromatase inhibitor.

The Mass FX will suppress SHBG increasing free test and the Retain 2 is an anti-cortisol that will help you lean out.

Other than a SERM, the above pretty much has you covered. The only thing I might add is some creatine.

Dose the PCS at 4 caps/day, the Hyperdrol at 2 - 3 caps per day, the Mass FX at 4 caps/day and the Retain at 3 caps per day. Make sure to taper the Hyperdrol at the end of PCT to avoid estrogen rebound. The Retain can also be tapered if you like.

Best of luck!
    •   

3. Ninjo covered it!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. A bit of a hijack: a friend is taking Epi right now, and didn't do his research. What two products would he need for PCT, best case scenario, aside from a SERM?

5. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    A bit of a hijack: a friend is taking Epi right now, and didn't do his research. What two products would he need for PCT, best case scenario, aside from a SERM?
    I would go with Post Cycle Support (i.e. it was designed for a mild Epi cycle) and a good AI (e.g. Novedex XT, Hyperdrol X2, etc.). Best of luck.
    Last edited by Ninjo; 07-04-2008 at 06:45 AM. Reason: sp.
    •   

6. Thank you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. epistane questions
    By maddog28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Few Epistane Questions
    By Dafoe82 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 11:12 AM
  3. Could use some help (epistane questions)
    By dmancari18 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:32 PM
  4. epistane pct questions
    By rothyman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:42 AM