epistane dosing times - help!

jlo8864

Awards
In one week i will begin my epi run, starting at 20mg 1st day, 30mg 2nd day, 40 mg per day for 4 weeks. my question is, I workout at 6:00 am, that is the only time I can get it in, I would be to tired later in the evenning. what would you recommend as good dosing times, I usually wake at 5:00, I just want to dose the best I can.

jlo

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either split the dose evenly during the day or take 2 caps one hour before your morning workout.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
20mg (1 in the morning, 1 before workout)
30mg (3 times a day 8 hours a part).

What are your stats - wgt, height? 40 might be a little high of a dose.

jlo8864

Awards
Height 6'1'', weight 207, bf% 20, age 44,

i workout regular, bf has gone up with age, trying to get it back down in the teens would be great. bench about 260, been up 300 at one time,. run 1.5 miles 2 times week in 13 min.

bigboy12 - do you think 30 ed would be better, first run with epi. just want to give it a good shot at some good results. also do you think one workout per bodypart per week would be sufficent, i'm talking hard workouts! your thoughts.

thanks jlo

progressCUT

Awards
i think just read the instructions.
20/30/30/40
for the first run.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
bigboy12 - do you think 30 ed would be better, first run with epi. just want to give it a good shot at some good results. also do you think one workout per bodypart per week would be sufficent, I'm talking hard workouts! your thoughts
i know this question wasn't directed in general, but if i may ask......what kind of ph/ps experience do you have? the reason i ask is, no matter how much one person doses something I'll show you another that can't dose that high. the best way, is already what your suggesting, starting low working your way up, the thing you have to take into account is half life, so upping your doses to 40 too soon isn't advised. give your body time to see how it reacts, listen to your body, more is not always better. myself, i can run SD for 3 weeks at 30 mgs. and not have that many sides, my friend who has had more ph/ps experience than me, doesn't go above 20 for any length of cycle. just depends.....