Epistane while cutting??

1. New Member
    Answers

Epistane while cutting??

Ive never seen a log of anyone taking epistane while trying to cut. Would this be a good idea or no. Was just wondering if it might be good since it would help keep strength up while losing fat and dieting. Any response is appreciated.

2. Doctor Science
    Answers

Definitely would be great for cutting. It isn't a specific leaning agent, but I always stay lean while taking it. What are you running with it?

3. New Member
    Answers

Well i was going to use MMV2 but the shutdown might be too much for me, i have a bottle of retain 2 by AX, what do you think about combining those 2?

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by simon1982 View Post
    Well i was going to use MMV2 but the shutdown might be too much for me, i have a bottle of retain 2 by AX, what do you think about combining those 2?
    Personally i would save the R2 for after the cycle itself since on cycle Cortisol isnt that much of an issue.

If grey area isnt an issue for you, I leaned out NICELY with a T4/EPI stack, but I am not advising that unless you have previous expierience with T4, or maybe something like Dicana.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I can't post threads but I'm sure I have read where people have actually put on like 4lbs of muscle while dropping fat on this kind of cutting / epistane run.

Good luck!

6. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    If grey area isnt an issue for you, I leaned out NICELY with a T4/EPI stack, but I am not advising that unless you have previous expierience with T4, or maybe something like Dicana.

Adams
    I was thinking about Epi with Gaspari's Thermogenic Thyrotabs (similar to Dicana, I think) would make a kick ass leaning out cycle. Either that or a halodrol clone with the TT. I'm a bit apprehensive about the lack of user feedback on the TT though.

7. Doctor Science
    Answers

Yeah any thermogenic will do you some good. If you have never tried X-Force it is a great supplement for you to try and it is cheap. The nice thing about the geranium extract is its impact on norepi levels for a long time. It is also mild enough that you won't be jittery all day. Just split up your dosages, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 afternoon if you are looking to lean.

8. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD;
    Yeah any thermogenic will do you some good. If you have never tried X-Force it is a great supplement for you to try and it is cheap. The nice thing about the geranium extract is its impact on norepi levels for a long time. It is also mild enough that you won't be jittery all day. Just split up your dosages, 1-2 in the morning and 1-2 afternoon if you are looking to lean.
    Yep! Besides, the methylxanthines/caffeine in X-Force inhibit adenosine and phosphodiesterase (PDE), two compounds that breakdown norepinephrine. Consequently, these central nervous system stimulants, by inhibiting norepinephrine breakdown, support enhanced and prolonged thermogenesis.

9. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! Besides, the methylxanthines/caffeine in X-Force inhibit adenosine and phosphodiesterase (PDE), two compounds that breakdown norepinephrine. Consequently, these central nervous system stimulants, by inhibiting norepinephrine breakdown, support enhanced and prolonged thermogenesis.
    I swear Strat... Britannica aint got shlt on you!!!

Id rep you, but apparently it wont let me yet.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

He is a smart cookie!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Answers

I'm using X-Force at the moment and it is fantastic for cutting. I have to remind myself to eat. It suppresses my appetite like few other things ever have.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting w/ Epistane: add 1-Test?
    By Chippewa in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:12 AM
  2. When cutting...why Hdrol over Epistane?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM
  3. Epistane for cutting
    By want2getcut in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 07:57 AM
  4. Epistane cutting cycle
    By pdx89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 04:21 PM
  5. epistane/havoc while cutting?