Epistane savings coming to THE PLANET!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Get the savings while they last. As many of you might or might not know supplies of this compound are getting much harder to come by. Many companies are simply riding out the large quantities they got before it became increasingly hard to purchase. Keep an eye on NP's web site over the next day or so :).

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good to know... Can you give an ETA for X-Lean to be (re)stocked?

Right now, it's $39. Is it going lower?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Good to know... Can you give an ETA for X-Lean to be (re)stocked?

Right now, it's $39. Is it going lower?
X-Lean could be out of stock for a month or more due to the olympic games in China. They have temporarily banned some substances for some reason but it will resume afterwards.

X-Lean will be getting reformulated really soon though and will probably follow a couple of weeks after the others come out.

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
Get the savings while they last. As many of you might or might not know supplies of this compound are getting much harder to come by. Many companies are simply riding out the large quantities they got before it became increasingly hard to purchase. Keep an eye on NP's web site over the next day or so :).
Sure! Right after I just bought 4 more bottles! :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Haha true. And thanks for everyone's support, honestly!

ragnar

ragnar

Awards
That means the next four will be that much cheaper :hammer:
Touché! :duel:

I've been gradually stocking up on the product, since it's so easy on my health and the gains are so sick!