Epi dosing ??
- 06-09-2008, 11:58 PM
Epi dosing ??
OK, I did search and there are different answers for the dosing schedule for Epi. Some recommend every 4-6 hours while others state that they take 20-30 preworkout followed by the final amt to total 40mg. Does Epi give a pre/wo boost or should I take it spreadout over the course of the day?
- 06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Well first off you look far too young in your avatar for Epistane!
Okay jokes aside it depends on your dosage. What dosages do you plan on running and I'll be happy to help you with timing.
06-10-2008, 06:34 PM
30mg dosed evenly, 40mg same as 30 BUT add 10mg 1hr pre workout.
@40mg/day I shift my dosing around so that I get 20mg 1hr pre wo and it really seems to help with focus and strength.Good luck!
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
06-15-2008, 02:20 AM
does the daily dose change when doing a pulse cycle? I heard for that you do pre workout - post workout dosing
06-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mawalega in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:07 PM
- By larue38462 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-07-2008, 07:51 PM
- By 99vorsi in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2008, 07:07 PM
- By jamze7417 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
- By ATH3386 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:41 PM