New batch epistane Smelll... my goodness!!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, this is more of an observation, but I just got a bottle of the new batch of epistane, and it frekkin WREAKS. Like a terrible terrible smell. I have heard this is the sulfur smell from true epithio products... but take this as you wish- I have messed with methyl-e, havoc, and 2 other bottles of epistane prior to this, and nothing came anywhere close to smelling like these pills. Not even similar.
Just an observation but after all the purity controversy, clone of havoc talk etc etc. I have to say i think this may be the true epistane Ive been looking for :) :good:

LMR

LMR

Awards
Thanks keep us posted on your results of this batch.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, this is more of an observation, but I just got a bottle of the new batch of epistane, and it frekkin WREAKS. Like a terrible terrible smell. I have heard this is the sulfur smell from true epithio products... but take this as you wish- I have messed with methyl-e, havoc, and 2 other bottles of epistane prior to this, and nothing came anywhere close to smelling like these pills. Not even similar.
Just an observation but after all the purity controversy, clone of havoc talk etc etc. I have to say i think this may be the true epistane Ive been looking for :) :good:
Sulfur is usually only detected in its free form or a very small variant. That is what you are smelling. Some batches will smell more than others depending on the amount of free sulfur present. This is why I have stated that you can't tell whether something contains Epistane without testing.

Good luck though, let me know how it goes!!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thats means it was picked at the peak of freshness, and bottled up tight to lock in all the sulfury goodness. :rofl:

But seriously, Ive smelled this strong smell on other epi-products, its something that I would consider normal.

L

leon187

Awards
whew

I just got my bottle and made the mistake of opening it at work. I got the "stink eye" from my co-workers.

Also, does this give anyone else nasty sulfury gas. I got to leave my window open in my bedroom to make it through the night.

Could this be the methyl, the sulfur, or that I kicked my protein up and eating way more egg whites. Hmmm.

Good thing I'm not having girls spend the night.:chick:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I just got my bottle and made the mistake of opening it at work. I got the "stink eye" from my co-workers.

Also, does this give anyone else nasty sulfury gas. I got to leave my window open in my bedroom to make it through the night.

Could this be the methyl, the sulfur, or that I kicked my protein up and eating way more egg whites. Hmmm.

Good thing I'm not having girls spend the night.:chick:
Haha this is more than likely due to the protein, especially powder it is the worse. :dump::fart::fart::fart::fart::fart::fart:

LMR

LMR

Awards
I get the gas but its usually when i get triple sour cream in my taco salad and double sour cream for my bean burritos'. :lol: Taco bell and Epi makes me huge