X-lean megadosing?

mazzucazze

Awards
hello, i just bought 3 bottles of x-lean and i would like to know what would be the best dosage cause i heard that 2 pills may be not enough to reduce cortisol in a significant way, I read about somebody megadosing it but.
I am planning to cut with this and EC so please consider this.
thanks

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the reason for the megadosing is mainly for the fatloss. the dosage for fatloss would be around 7-12 caps a day. I take 7 caps all at once mainly for the stim effect, I love it at 7 caps. If you are only looking for the anticortisol then 4 caps would good.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the reason for the megadosing is mainly for the fatloss. the dosage for fatloss would be around 7-12 caps a day. I take 7 caps all at once mainly for the stim effect, I love it at 7 caps. If you are only looking for the anticortisol then 4 caps would good.
Few questions.. any muscle loss? How are the joints, any joint pain?

mazzucazze

Awards
7 caps, would be damn expensive...
I am 160 lb, do you think i should go with 7 caps?
i was planning to run one wekk at 2 caps than ramp gradually to 3 or 4 the second week and then decide if going more or not.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes I think you should atleast try 7 caps for a few weeks to see if you like it or not. No muscle loss and for joint pain I think at first there was a little but subsided pretty quikly.

7 caps, would be damn expensive...
I am 160 lb, do you think i should go with 7 caps?
i was planning to run one wekk at 2 caps than ramp gradually to 3 or 4 the second week and then decide if going more or not.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Does it effect different people in different ways. I took 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, 2 pre-workout in addition to a clean diet and whey protein/carbs/creatine/taurine; and I felt completely drained in the gym. No joint pain, just completely without my usual energy and determination I usually have.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Does it effect different people in different ways. I took 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon, 2 pre-workout in addition to a clean diet and whey protein/carbs/creatine/taurine; and I felt completely drained in the gym. No joint pain, just completely without my usual energy and determination I usually have.
Seems you had cortisol crushed at just 6 caps a day, that's a good thing actually. But do back down on it... ;)

Vegking

Awards
So this has stimulant properties? Doesn't stims raise cortisol?